剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
吉尔福伊尔先生 我把你的采购品从袋子里取出来了
Mr. Gilfoyle, I unpacked all your shopping.
我也帮你把报纸放在外面了
I left the paper out for you too.
我拿了5英镑 希望你允许
I took the fiver, I hope that's okay.
这是蜂蜜吗
Is that honey?
没错 你想要看一看吗
Yeah. Do you wanna have a look?
我可以吗
Can I?
给 把这个戴上
Here. Put this on.
别担心 它们不会伤害你的
Don't worry. They won't hurt ya.
你在里面看见了什么
What do you see in there?
没什么 - 没错
Nothing. - Uh-huh.
这是坏事吗
Is that bad?
这只是代表蜂后变老了
It means the queen's getting old.
里面本该要有蜂卵 但它这次的产卵量不多
There should be eggs in there, but she's running low.
伦克探长 这里是您申请的 埃罗尔马西斯2011年的档案
DS Lenker? Errol Mathis files requested from the 2011 archive.
现在你仔细听
Now have a little listen.
它们的音调很高 它们此刻在狂暴状态
It's higher pitched. They're in a frenzy.
它们可以感受到变化即将到来 所以急躁不安
They can feel a change coming and it makes them nervous.
(敲门之后稍等片刻)
它们要做什么
What are they gonna do?
工蜂会拥立新的蜂后
Well, the workers will try and make a new queen
好让蜂巢不死
so they can keep the hive going.
至于前蜂后 它会尝试阻止 任何一个对它有威胁的挑战者
But the old one, she'll try and stop any challenger she sees as a threat.
因为一个蜂巢里只能有一只蜂后
And that's 'cause there can only be one queen.
那么之后呢
So, what happens?
当然了 它们会互相斗争
They fight, of course.
直到其中一方战死为止
They don't stop until one of them kills the other one.
犯罪记录
第一季第六集
停下来...普雷斯顿
Stop it. Stop it, Preston.
来自外面的礼物
Gifts from the outside world.
总感觉你可能受够了 粉末咖♥啡♥因♥和超高温灭菌乳
Thought you might have had enough of powdered caffeine and UHT milk.
没错 你简直是救世主
You're a life saver, aye.
什么事那么重要 不能在午餐之后再聊
So, what's so important that you couldn't wait till after lunch?
我们第一次见面的时候 我说过
Well, when we first met, I said that, you know,
我无法带走伤痛
I can't take the pain away.
我唯一能做的是 夜以继日地工作 好确保...
But all I can do is work all the hours I've got to make sure that the--
对你的家人下毒手之人
the man who did this to your family,
一辈子在牢狱之中
spends the rest of his life behind bars.
我会尝试指控谋杀未遂 好吗
I'm pushing for a charge of attempted murder, okay?
好
Okay.
我们今晚和儿童保护机构有个会议
We've got a meeting with the CPS tonight.
我无法给你任何承诺
No promises.
正如我所说 这些事都需要时间
Just like I said, you know, sometimes these things take time.
(汗律师事务所)
是吧 - 这些都在档案里
Right? - And this is from the archived stuff?
没错 是赫加蒂的日志
Yeah, it's Hegarty's logbook.
埃罗尔坚决否认一切指控 为了自己的清白而战
So, Errol is vehemently denying everything, fighting for his innocence.
然而在两天之内 他就自愿交代罪行了
And then less than 48 hours later, he's volunteering confession.
在这之间 他还去过犯罪现场吧
Then in between, there's this visit to the crime scene, right?
那趟路程中肯定发生了什么 - 绝对的
Something happened on that visit. - Definitely.
肯定有什么...
Something--
我是说 意义不大 但是肯定发生了什么
I mean, it's useless, but yeah, something happens.
你不认为这很可疑吗
You don't think this is suspicious?
我没有说这并不可疑 但这是旧情报 在审理会上已经提过了
I didn't say it wasn't suspicious. It's old news. They had it at the trial.
我们在上诉的时候也提到过 这无法让人引起共鸣
We had it at the appeal. I mean, it's not sympathetic.
“嘿 想一起到你女友
"Hey, fancy a field trip to where your girlfriend
两天前被残忍♥杀害的现场吗 ” 但这被允许了
was brutally murdered two days ago?" But it is aboveboard.
没错 那你说“呵”是什么意思
Right. So, what's with the "Huh?"
因为你说得像是发现了一件很有趣的事
Well, you said it like something was interesting.
也许吧 我不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
虽然有一点勉强 但你看一看7点30分的记录
It's a reach, but 7:30.
7点30分 收到来自霍玲沃医生的批准
7:30, clearance comes through from Dr. Hollingworth.
埃罗尔愿意录口供
Errol okayed for interview.
然后呢 - 然后他们就录了
Then? - Well, then they do it.
10点30分 埃罗尔马西斯在警戒下录口供
10:30, interview with Errol Mathis under caution.
这之间发生了什么事
What happens in between?
没发生什么事
Nothing happens in between.
没事发生
Nothing.
是吧
Right?
医疗部在7点30分批准离开 那之后再没有新的证据了
Medical clears him at 7:30. There's no new evidence after that.
他们当时着急抓到犯人
They're under pressure for an arrest.
但为何不在医生批准后
Why don't they just interview him
立刻审问他呢
straight after the doctor gives them the go-ahead?
他们却再等了三个小时 这是为什么
Instead they wait for three hours. Why?
也许他不习惯早起 也许他想在床上多躺一会儿 或者...
Maybe he's not a morning person. Maybe he fancied a lie-in, or...
他们在等当值的诉状律师轮替
They were waiting for the duty solicitor to change.
直到他们能等到... - 等到认为无罪的律师
Working their way down the list until-- - Until they got an SNE brief.
一个可以合作的律师 - 认为无罪
A lawyer they can work with. - See no evil.
(还埃罗尔一个清白)
(没有公正就没有和平)
(今天要去白十字 探望埃罗尔 请为我祈祷)
(你的关爱是我们的祝福 #释放罗尔)
(#释放埃罗尔马提斯 #还埃罗尔清白)
若他们能找到这个致电者...
And this caller, if they can find her--
你知道我的意思吗 这至关重要
I mean, you see what I'm saying? This is big.
他们有她的通话录音 你懂吗 她在通话中说她知道凶手是谁
They've got her on the phone, you know? On the phone saying she knows who did it.
我会让所有人 着手调查这件事的 好吗 我会...
I'm gonna get everyone on this, okay? I'm gonna--
埃罗尔
Errol!
亲爱的 这是一个好消息 - 妈妈 我做不到
Darling, this is good news. - Mum, I can't.
你还不明白吗 我做不到
Don't you get it? I can't.
每当你这么做 这让我更难过
Every time you do this, it makes it harder for me.
不 亲爱的 我... - 不 我不想要你的帮助
No, darling, I-- - No, I don't want your help.
你不明白吗
Can't you get that?
我不...
I don't...
我不想要希望
I don't want hope.
我想要遗忘 妈妈
I want to forget, Mum.
请你让我遗忘吧
So just let me forget.
你太累了 你今晚需要早些休息...
You're tired. You need to get an early night--
不 你每次这样... - 刮个胡子
No, every time you do this... - Have a shave.
你让事情更糟糕
...you just make this worse.
你让这件事更糟糕
You make this worse.
我的天啊
Oh, God.
拜托了
Please.
请你别再烦我了
Just leave me alone.
要怎样
How?
我该怎样区分这些螺丝
How am I supposed to tell these screws-- tell apart, like--
也许你不需要一张桌子
Maybe you don't need a table.
丽萨
Lisa?
你是怎么知道他的 - 你是认真的吗
How'd you even know him? - Are you serious?
你们是怎么认识的
How'd you even meet?
你无权告诉我该做什么 该见谁
You don't get to tell me what I can do, okay, who I can see,
或者该跟谁度过我的闲暇时间
who I can fucking spend my time with.
你们两个都易怒 也很脆弱 我是想保护你们
You're both volatile, vulnerable. I'm trying to look out for you.
不 你只是想操控我 把我当成一个案例
No. You're trying to control me, like I am some case to be managed.
丽萨
Lisa.
我已经尽力了 康复中心 美♥沙♥酮♥ - 尽力
I have done my best. Rehabs, methadone... - Best?
在你损坏公♥寓♥的时候 我替你支付定金
...paying off flat deposits when you've left them wrecked.
我在尽我所能找出解决方案
I'm doing what I have to do to find a solution.
这就是你说的解决方案吗
Is that what this is?
是这样吗
That what it is?
每晚给你的女儿喂毒品 好让她不会弃你而去
Feeding your daughter gear every night so she doesn't leave you on your own?
我是你♥爸♥ - 你不是我爸
I am your dad. - You're not my dad.
我是来照顾你的 - 你只是该死的毒贩
I'm here to look after you. - You're my fucking dealer.
你明白这有多么不道德吗
I mean, do you have any idea how fucked up that is?
我若不这么做 你早就命丧黄泉了 我们都清楚
If I wasn't doing this, you would be dead. We both know that.
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗 - 上车
You know what the worst thing is? - Get in the car.
你知道你会照做
You know that you're going to do it.
你就是喜欢如此 - 什么
You like it like this. - What?
你就是很害怕我会离开你
I mean, you're terrified I'm gonna leave you,
那么你就会变成另一个 悲伤 孤苦伶仃的老人
and you'll just be another sad, lonely old man.
我倒是希望你能快点离开 你最好不要开始这个话题
I wish you were in a state to leave, so don't even go there.
要我说 你没有任何朋友 家人
I mean, you've got no friends, no fucking family--
上车 - 我不要 我说错了吗
Get in the car. - No. Am I wrong though?
上车 - 你可知道 你才是生病的那个
Get in the car. - You know what? You're the one who's sick.
上车 穿上一些...
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表