剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
...to confirm is it, or is it not, the same woman on both calls?
好吧
Okay, um...
那么她呢 玛丽亚
And what about her? Maria?
谁 受害者 不用提化验室费用了
Who? Oh, the victim. Not to mention the lab costs.
我们现在已经超过预算几万镑了
We're running a five-figure overspend as it is.
我们现在有一个被拘留的人 愿意为她的谋杀认罪
We've got a man in custody willing to plead guilty for her murder.
省去她母亲 兄弟和两个孤儿审讯的煎熬
Saving her mother, her brother, her two orphan boys the agony of a trial.
她的尸体已经在回圣保罗的路上了 这是好消息
Her body is already on its way home to S?o Paulo. This is good news.
然而你却想冒着搞砸这一切的风险 就为了自己的嗜好话题
Yet you want to risk blowing all this up over some hobbyhorse.
玛丽亚有两处旧捅伤
Maria had two-- two old stab wounds.
肩膀和腹部
Shoulder. Abdomen.
海耶斯巷来电者也说过 她的伴侣曾捅伤过她
The Hayes Lane caller also reported receiving stab wounds from her partner.
她说“他用刀捅了她” 指的是阿德莱德
And she said, "he stabbed her," meaning Adelaide,
”好多次 用同一把伤害我的刀“
"many, many times with the same knife he put in me."
抱歉 这是从何而来
Sorry, where is this coming from?
这些是她在电♥话♥上亲口说的 - 我不是说电♥话♥
These are her words from the call. - I'm not talking about the call.
我说的是德索萨女士的伤
I was talking about Ms. De Souza's injuries.
朱妮 告诉我 你看过病理报告吗
Tell me, June, have you seen the path report?
我想重要的是...
I think what matters here--
不 我很抱歉纠缠这个问题
No, no. I'm sorry to labor this,
但那份病理报告是 发给薇薇和她的团队的机密 对吗
but that path report was sent confidentially to Viv and her team, right?
是吗 那么薇薇 你和伦克探长分享了吗
Yeah? So, unle-- Viv, did you share it with DS Lenker?
没有 长官 -“没有 长官”
No, sir. -"No, sir."
所以我不得不问 你怎么能拿到
So, I'm bound to ask, how did it come across your desk?
我没拿到
It didn't.
有人告诉你了
Someone share it with you?
没有
No.
那是怎么回事 你是黑客 和北朝鲜是一伙的
So, what? You're a hacker then, and you're in league with North Korea?
你在对我说 你没有看过病理报告
You're telling me you didn't read the path report?
没有 长官
No, sir.
那你的信息是从哪来的
So, where are you getting your information?
我看到的
I saw them.
你看到的
You saw them?
我是第一个响应者
I was first responder.
当我找到玛丽亚 很自然 我检查了她的体征
When I found Maria, naturally, I checked her vitals.
我看到了
I saw them.
我看到了她的伤势
I saw her injuries.
一瞬间看到两处愈合的旧伤
Two faded injuries. Split second.
两个来电者 匹配的刀伤
Two callers. Matching stab wounds.
这是不是大大提高了可能性
Does that shorten the odds at all?
来吧
Go.
不犯规的接触 对 把握时机最关键
Clean contact. Right, so it's all in the timing.
就得... 看见了吗
Gotta-- You see?
好的
Okay.
再来一次 完美
Go again. That's perfect.
对了 很棒
Yes! That's great.
再试一次 - 好吧
Try again. - Okay.
来吧 和我争抢 对 很好
Come on. Yeah, that's good.
这算什么 额外训练
What's this? What's this? Extra training?
对 那来吧 等等 这里
Right. Come on then. Hold on. Right there.
等等 好吧 等等...
Wait. Okay, wait. Wait.
进球了
Oh, what a goal!
你什么都得跟我学
Oh! You learn everything from me.
都得跟我学 - 妈妈 那是手球
Everything from me. - Mum, Mum, Mum, Mum, it's a handball.
你很丢脸
You're embarrassing yourself.
我们再来
Let's go again.
喂
Hello?
你的愿望实现了
Well, you've got your wish.
我引用原话 鉴于“情况的特殊性”
Given, I quote, "The exceptional nature of the circumstances."
犯人出来了
Prisoner coming out.
你被准许讯问嫌疑人
You are cleared to interview the suspect.
谢谢
Thank you.
但讯问计划将经过事先审查 好吗
Yeah, but, the interview plan will be vetted in advance, all right?
好
Okay.
不允许具体提及阿德莱德伯罗斯的谋杀
Specific reference to the murder of Adelaide Burrowes
明白吗
is off-limits. Understood?
可以
Fine.
除此之外 你可以去了
Other than that, you're good to go.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
克莱夫西尔科克斯 你已经供认杀死了玛丽亚德索萨
Clive Silcox, you've confessed to the murder of Maria De Souza.
但我今天来是请你配合另外一件事
But I'm here today to ask for your cooperation with another matter.
在2011年3月 你住在湖街24B 对吗
In March 2011, you were residing at 24B Lake Street. Is that correct?
是
Yeah.
你认出这个人了吗
Do you recognize this man?
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
埃罗尔马西斯 你们一起上过圣约瑟夫中学
Errol. Errol Mathis. You went to St. Joseph's together?
是
Yeah.
你认识这家人吗
You knew the family?
罗伊
Right.
你知道埃罗尔马西斯
You're aware that Errol Mathis
在服很长的刑期吗 - 谢谢
is serving a lengthy prison sentence? - Thanks.
24年 对吗
Twenty-four years, right?
是的 你知道在哪吗
Correct. Do you know where?
白十字 - 白十字监狱 是 正确
Whitecross? - Whitecross Prison, yeah, that's correct.
那又怎样 - 伦克探长
So what? - DS Lenker.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
是
Yeah.
抱歉... - 这人人都知道
Sorry-- - It's common knowledge.
如果你试图诱导我的当事人...
If you're trying to entrap my client--
不 我只想让他说出来
No. No. I just want him to say it.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
好吧 - 说呀 说出她的名字
Right. - Say it. Say her name.
我现在要终止本次讯问
I am now terminating this interview.
现在的时间是14点36分
The time now is 14:36.
她在说些什么啊
The fuck is she on about?
他认识他们 两个人他都认识 - 朱妮
He knew 'em. He knew them both. - June.
丹 你想... - 不 你说吧
Dan, do you wanna, um-- - No, no, no. You go ahead.
鉴于你的请求 赫加蒂侦探总督察 认为进一步对两个紧急电♥话♥
In light of your request, DCI Hegarty thought it prudent to go the extra mile
进行完整的法证分♥析♥是明智的
and run a complete forensic analysis on the two emergency calls.
结果是肯定的
It's definitive.
语♥音♥学家和工程师得出了相同的结论
The phonetician and the engineer both reached the same conclusion.
不同的重音 不同的元音发音
Different stresses. Different vowel sounds.
不同的女人
Different women.
什么 - 没有半点疑问
What? - There was absolutely no doubt.
海耶斯巷来电者不是玛丽亚德索萨
Your Hayes Lane caller was not Maria De Souza.
没有任何证据将克莱夫西尔科克斯 与那次谋杀联♥系♥起来
There is nothing whatsoever to tie Clive Silcox to this old murder.
好吗
Yes?
同意吗
Agreed?
让我们彻底了结这件事吧
Let's put it to bed once and for all.
好吗
All right?
你是怎么回事 瞧瞧克洛伊
What is it with you? I mean, look at Chloe.
她没有任何问题
She hasn't got a problem.
她一切照常
She just gets on with it.
职业标准部呢 你回复他们了吗
And what about Professional Standards? You got back to them? No?
快点搞定
Get on with it.
他们会继续追责你的不当行为
They'll be on you for misconduct.
朱妮
June.
他是对的 我是错的
He was right. I was wrong.
该死 我痛恨这个
Fuck. I fucking hate that.
听着...
Look...
有传言说
There's-- There's a rumor.
在西尔科克斯 杀死玛丽亚德索萨之后那天...
The day after Silcox murdered Maria De Souza...
赫加蒂让人连夜赶出那份法证报告
Hegarty had that forensic report on the two calls fast-tracked overnight.
什么
What?
他知道两名来电者不是一个人 而他...
He knew the two callers were different and he--
他没把报告拿出来
He sat on the report.
等等
Wait.
那个会议
That whole meeting.
同意讯问
Agreeing to the interview.
为什么 他为什么那么做
Why? Why would he do that?
永远不要浪费一次好危机
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表