剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
What, you don't remember confessing?
你记得的吧
You do remember confessing?
事情是…
Thing is--
事情是…他们让我吸毒过量…
What it is-- They had me on that many drugs that…
你认为你杀了她吗
Do you think you killed her?
我确实有过去
I have bad days.
什么意思
How do you mean?
就是 我在尽量坚持
Like, I'm hanging in there.
我在尝试保持冷静 然后…
I'm trying to keep it all together and--
就是他们带着好意 我也尝试保持乐观
Like, people mean well, and I'm trying to stay positive.
但是到最后
But, like, at the end of the day,
不管如何 她已经不在了
whatever happens, like, she's gone.
她也不会回来了
And she's not coming back.
所以这有什么意义
So, what's the point?
这是你想说的吗
I mean, is that what you're saying?
那你的母亲呢
And what about your mum?
我是说 帕特里克呢
I mean, what about Patrick?
帕特 你见过他了
Pat. You've seen him?
他… -没有
Is he-- -No.
他说了什么吗 -不 我没有 我…
Did he say anything? -No, I didn't. I--
对不起 我没见过帕特里克
Sorry. No, I didn't see Patrick.
帮我一个忙
Do me a favor.
见到我母亲的时候 请你帮我亲吻她
When you see my mum, please give her a kiss from me.
谢谢 -谢谢
Thanks. -Thank you.
把簿子给我 -给
Give us the log. -Here.
谢了
Thanks.
喂
Hello?
所以 怎么样了
So, what happened?
他不想说什么吗
He refused to talk?
他是不是又在绝食抗♥议♥了
Is he back on hunger strike?
他计划再来个服药过量吗
Is he planning another OD?
没有
No?
恭喜你 看来你撞上他心情好的时候了
Felicitations. It sounds to me like you caught him on a good day.
你为什么要我去见他
Why did you want me to meet him?
意义为何 -我需要你去理解
What was the point? -I need you to get it.
他够了
He's done.
他肩负重担已经够久了 该换我们了
He's done carrying the cross. We've gotta carry it for him.
不好意思 多丽丝圣人 你懂我的意思
I'm sorry. Doris God-speak. You know what I mean.
听着
Listen.
我知道我有时候有点难搞
I know I can be a bit extra sometimes,
但事实是
but the fact is,
你们这些警♥察♥之前从未尊重过我们
we never had one of your lot give us the time of day before.
其实… 只是…
It's-- Well, it's--
我还在适应
It's an adjustment.
这个 你有听说过吗
Here. Did you know about this?
赫加蒂有兼♥职♥ 我称之为“司机”
Hegarty's got some kind of side hustle as a-- I wanna say "chauffeur."
司机
Chauffeur?
我懂 -天啊
I know. -Wow.
这也太不符合他的人设了
This is seriously fucking off-brand.
他有戴着帽子吗
Does he wear a hat?
我无法核实
I can't confirm or deny.
这正常吗
Is that normal?
高级督察有兼♥职♥这件事
A senior officer moonlighting?
也不是未曾听过 老警官们想多赚养老金
I mean, it's not completely unheard of. Older officer topping up their pension.
也许他需要些外快
Maybe he needs the money.
为了什么
What for?
该死
Shit.
原来她在这里 假期还愉快吗 你到底去了哪里
There she is. Nice holiday, love? Where the fuck have you been?
不好意思 发生了什么
Sorry. What's going on?
线人提供了名字 快走 就在白教堂路
Snitch gave us a name. Go! At an address in Whitechapel.
你跟戴森一起去吧
You know, just go with Dawson.
可以让你去社区支援
They can stick you with Community Support.
长官 -和你官衔很配吧
Sir. -About your level, yeah?
观察队已经准备好在等你了 -很好 走吧
Obs team ready for you. -Good. Let's go.
克洛伊
Chloe. Chloe.
嫌疑犯是谁 -杰森雷夫
Who's the suspect? -Jason Reeve.
赫加蒂收到线报 他们认为他是枪手
Hegarty had a tip-off. They think he's the shooter.
快上车 赶紧的
Just get in, quickly.
阿尔法队就位
Alpha team in position.
我得提醒各位 目标人物有持枪的可能
I would remind you, subject may be in possession of a firearm,
请大家随时保持警惕
so caution, please, at all times.
各单位请坚守大楼的每个出入口
Units, secure all entry and exit points of the premises.
我不要任何人突然闯入
I don't want any neighbors wandering in.
各就各位
In position.
好了 金 等你指示
Okay, Kim. When you're ready.
上
Go, go, go!
警♥察♥ 我们要进来了 -警♥察♥
Police! We're coming in! -We're police!
杰得 -对
Jed. -Yeah.
画面
Pictures!
画面失联了 发现目标人物了吗
Visuals down. Do we have sight of the subject?
(托尼手♥机♥来电 滑动来接听)
金
Kim.
老天 该死的 金 发生了什么事
Jesus. Fuck. Kim, what is going on in there?
他们抓到嫌犯了吗 -赶快
Do we have the suspect? -Hey. Quick.
金 你听得到吗 我再重复 画面失联
Do you copy? Kim. Repeat, visuals down.
杰得 真见鬼
Jed, for fuck's sake.
趴下…保持安静
Down! Stay down! Stay down! Quiet down.
已逮捕一人 -你抓到他了吗
Individual is detained. -Do you have him?
抓到了吗 金 请回答 -我们出来了
Do you have him? Kim, confirm. -Coming out!
老大 这是他女友 杰森雷夫不在
Boss, it's the girlfriend. Jason Reeve's not present.
他在哪里 有人看见枪♥支♥吗
Where is he? Does anyone see the firearm?
不见踪影 现在要搜索房♥子
No sign. Searching property now.
金 你快出来
Kim, get out of there.
问她“他在哪里 枪在哪里 ”
Ask the girlfriend, "Where is he? Where is the firearm?"
杰得 见鬼 -好
Jed! For fuck-- -Yeah.
我去检查继电器
I'll check the relays.
该死
Shit.
所以你是否还活着
So, am I talking to you in this world or the next?
没事…听着 -你说
It's fine. I'm fine. Listen-- -Yeah.
我待会儿再和你说
Yeah, I'll talk to you later.
不 等…你稍等一下 我有事要跟你说
No, d-- Hold on a second. I gotta tell you something.
事关朱妮伦克 对吧 她去了白十字监狱 就是今天
It's June Lenker, right? She's been up at Whitecross. Today.
听到了吗 我也不想说 但我早就提醒过你了 是吧
Okay? It pains me to say it, mate, but I did tell you so. Didn't I?
她在背着你行动
She's going behind your back.
她这是跟你开战了 兄弟 她不会停止的
She's on the warpath, mate. And she ain't gonna stop.
她需要被严惩 是吧
So, she needs sorting, that one. Yeah?
我还在寻找枪♥支♥
Still searching for the firearm.
但女友说是被他拿走了
But the girlfriend says he took it with him.
重复 我们相信杰森雷夫持有枪♥支♥
Repeat, we believe Jason Reeve is in possession of the firearm.
等等
Wait.
长官
Sir?
伦克探长快撤退 目标人物正在靠近
DS Lenker, fall back. Subject is approaching.
朱妮 寻找掩护 -等等
June, take cover! -Wait!
外面发生了枪击 完毕
Shot fired outside, over.
朱妮 你还好吗 有中弹吗
June, you okay? Are you hit?
没有 我没事 我很好
No. I'm fine. I'm fine.
那就好 -对 我没事
Okay. -Yeah, I'm fine.
目标人物被逮捕 没有继续开枪
Suspect apprehended. No further shots fired.
24小队 这里是赫加蒂侦探总督察 你们缴获枪♥支♥了吗
Unit 24, this is DCI Hegarty. Did you recover the firearm?
长官 没有
No, sir.
我们认为他通过隧♥道♥时把它扔了
We think he may have dumped it on his way through the tunnels.
谢天谢地 他枪法真差
Thank God he couldn't shoot straight.
在简报会上没看见你
We missed you at the briefing.
对 我当时有个听证会 抱歉 我上报了
Oh, yeah. I was at a court hearing. Sorry, I did flag it.
好吧 -是一个之前的家庭暴♥力♥案件
Okay. -It was an old DV case.
你也懂的 案件卡在系统里 进度停滞不前
You know what it's like. It just gets stuck in the system.
停滞不前
Just stuck in there. Stuck in there.
对不起 这其实不是事实
Sorry. Actually, that's not the truth.
什么 所以你不是在听证会
What? So, you weren't at court?
不在 我当时在探监
No. I was conducting a prison interview.
哪所监狱
Which prison?
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表