剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
伦克探长的V7组
Unit V7 from DS Lenker.
我正在进入哈瑟威公♥寓♥ 九层
I'm entering Hatherway Flats, ninth story.
我正在前往942号♥公♥寓♥ 嫌疑人在逃
I'm headed to flat 942, suspect at large.
伦克探长 第7组 收到 - 进屋去
DS Lenker, from Unit 7, received. - Inside.
我们正在路上 大约三分钟后到
We're on our way. ETA three minutes.
请小心谨慎
Please proceed with caution.
警♥察♥
Police!
正在进入公♥寓♥ - 收到 两分钟后到达
Entering flat. - Copy that. Two minutes away.
报♥警♥
Call the police.
不 站住
No, stop!
警♥察♥
Police!
站住
Stop!
犯罪记录
第一季第二集
犯罪案件档案
不是
No.
是他
That's him.
“克莱夫西尔科克斯”
"Clive Silcox."
百分之百是他
One hundred percent that's him.
他在数据库里 他之前犯了什么事
He's on the database, what's his previous?
各种人身攻击指控 家暴
Sundry assault claims, domestic assault,
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥组织成员
membership of a proscribed organization.
还有某个极右组织 我想是战斗联盟
Oh, and some far right outfit, I think combat league.
是 但都没有能定罪
Yeah, nothing that led to a conviction.
多久之前了 人身攻击指控
How far back do they go? The assault claims?
2009年8月
August 2009.
有人因为迈克尔斯街上的骚动而报♥警♥
Police called to a disturbance on Michaels Street.
迈克尔斯街 他是本地的
Michaels Street. He's local.
为什么 你有什么兴趣
Why? What's your interest?
受害者 玛丽亚德索萨
The victim, Maria De Souza.
我相信她是我的海耶斯巷来电者 星期二晚上
I believe she was my Hayes Lane caller. Tuesday night.
匿名999电♥话♥
The anonymous 999?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
残暴的男朋友 暗示他杀了阿德莱德伯罗斯
Violent boyfriend, implying he killed Adelaide Burrowes.
我请求额外支援 你记得吗
I asked for extra support, do you remember?
朱妮... - 现在...
June-- - And now...
他可能有邻居 同事 前伴侣
He could have neighbors, friends from work, ex-partners.
如果他有胁迫史... - 听着...
If he has a history of coercion-- - Look--
不 我差点抓到他
No, I had him.
你尽力了
You did your best.
主要是你没事
Main thing is you're okay.
这才是最重要的
That's what matters.
我告诉你 如果另外那起谋杀有问题
Well, I'll tell you what, if there is anything in this other murder,
阿德莱德伯罗斯的谋杀案
Adelaide Burrowes...
我们会调查的
we will investigate.
我向你保证
Got my word on that.
我们将不惜一切代价
We'll spare nobody's blushes.
(金 手♥机♥)
职位越高...
Bigger they are...
金 我能帮你什么
Kim. What can I do you for?
摔得越重
...harder they fall.
布莱 我听说你的社区发生一起谋杀
Bri. I hear you have a murder in your parish.
请问 嗨 请问
Excuse me. Hi, excuse me.
我在找一个名叫朱妮伦克的病人
I'm looking for someone called June Lenker.
她来这里有段时间了 - 该死
She was bought in here quite a while ago. - Fuck.
在那边
Over there.
好的 再见
Okay, bye-bye.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hiya.
你还好吗 - 好
You okay? - Yeah.
你确定 - 是
You sure? - Yeah.
过来
Come.
他们把你的衣服弄到哪去了
What have they-- What have they, uh, done with your clothes?
他们拿走了 为了采集证据 纤维和DNA
Well, they've taken them. It's just for-- It's for evidence and fibers and DNA--
这是正常的 - 好吧
It's normal. - Oh, okay.
正常 正常 这一点都不正常
Normal? Normal. There's nothing normal about this--
里奥 没事 只是一些划伤和淤青
Leo, it's all right. It's just-- It's all cuts and bruises.
抱歉 我不知道自己怎么搞的
Sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me.
不 没关系 等一下 好吗
No, it's okay. Just wait-- wait a second, okay?
请问 抱歉 请问
Excuse me. Sorry. Excuse me, um.
没事 宝贝
It's all right, baby.
今天有医生上班吗
Are there any doctors working here today?
有没有...因为我妻子是警♥察♥ 她被袭击了
Are there-- 'Cause my wife, she's a police officer and she's been assaulted.
里奥 他们已经说我没事了
Leo. Leo, they've already given me the all-clear.
我只是在等顾问批准我出院
I'm just waiting for the consultant to sign me out.
是 好吧 她需要看医生
Yeah. Okay. She needs to see a doctor.
好吗 - 好的
Okay? - Okay.
那她现在能见他吗 拜托 - 是 等一下
So, can she see him now, please? - Yes, one second.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
宝贝 你在做什么
Babe, what are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
不会像我想的那样吧
Is that what I think it is?
你在社交媒体上发布那个 - 没有
Are you posting that on your socials? - No.
我的天啊 你是 让我看看
Oh, my God, you are. Let me see.
不要 妈妈 - 哇
Come on, Mum. - Oh. Oh, wow.
雅各布 你在做什么
Jacob. I mean, you're-- you're-- What?
你是在炫耀你妈妈的伤势
You're literally-- You're fetishizing your mum's injuries.
我希望你♥爸♥爸没有关注你
I hope your dad's not following you.
不可能 我拉黑他了
No way, I blocked him.
不过 我有13个赞了 而且还在增加 是好事吗
Although, I got 13 likes and rising. Is that good?
你听起来有80岁
You sound about 80 years old.
有人刚刚说我很厉害
Oh, someone just called me a badass.
我其实可以接受“厉害”
I can actually live with that, "badass."
抱歉
Sorry.
只有这样你才为我感到骄傲吗
Is this what it takes for you to be proud of me, hmm?
(可待因 30毫克 朱妮伦克)
(睡不着 去工作了)
(爱不应该痛)
(求助)
这是他
This is him.
克莱夫西尔科克斯
Clive Silcox.
这就是他 克莱夫西尔科克斯
This is, um, him, Clive Silcox.
任何可能和他有过交集的人
So, anyone that might have come across him.
前女友 姐妹 家人
Ex-girlfriend, sister, family.
任何信息都会有帮助
Anything could help.
(停止家暴)
这是我的直拨电♥话♥
And this is, uh, my direct line.
这是我的新号♥码
This is my new number.
谢谢 亲爱的 你是救星
Oh. Thanks, babe. Lifesaver.
牛奶咖啡 一块糖
White, one sugar?
还是两块吧 我松懈了
Two, actually. I'm slipping.
不 没关系 难以置信你还在上夜班
No, it's fine. Can't believe you're still on nights.
习惯了
You get used to it.
我来不是为自己 只是工作而已
I'm not here for me. It's just work.
希望不大
It's a long shot,
但我在尝试追踪这个男人 克莱夫西尔科克斯
but I'm trying to trace this man. Clive Silcox.
我打听一下
I'll ask around.
(四条新信息 钱伯斯侦探总督察 未接来电 里奥)
朱妮 有新的情况
June, there's been a development
在哈瑟威塔楼 抱歉 给我回电♥话♥
with Hatherway Towers. I'm sorry. Just give us a call.
抱歉 让一让
Sorry, excuse me. Excuse me.
长官 你知道我是第一个到达现场的警♥察♥
Sir. You know I was first responder on the scene?
让我打断你
Let me stop you right there.
这个西尔科克斯原来是
As it turns out, this man, Silcox,
一项正在进行的调查的对象
is already the subject of a live investigation.
真的
Really?
是的 显然 去年10月一名年轻女子 在下班回家的路上受到攻击
Yes. Apparently, a young woman assaulted on her way home from work last October.
任务和协调部门认为把这起谋杀 合并到正在调查的小组中更好
T and C came to the view it was better to fold this murder into the existing team.
你找到他了吗
Have you found him yet?
如果你有任何问题 请问我的同事格林侦探督察
Any questions I would refer you to my colleague, DI Gearing.
她是管事的 我只是做做样子
She's the organ grinder, I'm just a bit of window dressing.
等等 那她...
Wait, so sh--
她仍认为他还在这里
Does she still think he's here?
我不看好你的伤
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表