剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
好吧 谢谢 - 你可以自称是科学家了
All right. Well, thank you. - Call yourself a scientist.
我确实有个博士学位 - 你好 亲爱的
Well, I do have a PhD! - Hello, sweetheart.
我刚好要上去
I'm just going to go up.
好吧 - 我很快就会上♥床♥去
Okay. - I'll be down for bed in a sec.
谢谢
Thank you.
我答应你 这个情况只会持续几天
It's just for a few days, I promise.
没错 - 直到她恢复力量
Yeah. - Just till she gets her strength back.
别担心 这让我有更多机会可以了解...
Yeah. Yeah. No worries. It gives me a chance to learn more about--
她叫它们什么来着 最佳出♥售♥时间
What does she call them again? Sell-by dates.
其实我有想和你聊的事情
I did wanna talk to you about something, actually.
我只想说我没有因为那天的事而感到伤心
I just wanted to say no hard feelings about the other day.
我认为我们两个都说了...
I think we both said things--
那件事...
That.
没错 我也是 我赞同
Yeah. Oh, yeah. Me too. I agree.
过去的事都不重要了
It's water under the bridge.
我们没有... 任何芥末黄了
Have we got any-- We haven't got any mustard.
她也把那些都丢掉了
She's thrown that away as well.
你说了“那件事”
When you say "that".
你刚刚说了“噢 那件事” 你是指...
I mean, when you say "Oh, that," do you--
我不知道 算了吧 - 好吧
I don't know. Never mind. - Okay.
你想要过后再吃晚餐还是...
Do you want some dinner in a bit or are you--
不好意思 当你刚刚说“噢 那件事”
Sorry, when you say, "Oh, that," it just kinda sounds
听起来像是没什么大不了 但其实这件事很重要
like it wasn't really a big deal, that's all. And it was kind of a big deal.
好吧
Okay.
对不起 我想说的 只不过是...
I'm sorry. It's just you see what I'm saying.
你的直觉在告诉你
You know, your instincts telling you
我的儿子和他的朋友做错了
that my son and his friends were in the wrong.
其实...
Well...
这不是...
I mean, that's not a--
这个不是忘记结婚纪念日之类的小事
It's not a missed wedding anniversary or something.
这件事很重要
It's quite big.
没错 我知道的
Yeah. I know that.
所以我是想试图明白...
So, I'm just trying to understand...
你为何那么做
why you did that.
我不知道
I dunno.
我不知道
I dunno.
好吧
Okay.
我们还好吗 - 还好
We okay? - Yeah.
妈妈
Mum?
我真的想要待在家里
I think I'd really like to be at home.
我是说 也许你和雅各可以到我家来住
I mean, maybe you and Jakey would come to mine.
暂住几天 直到我的精神状态变好为止
Just for a few days. You know, just until I get my head back on.
可以吗
All right?
我是丹尼尔赫加蒂侦探总督察 请给我留言
This is DCI Daniel Hegarty, please leave a message.
丹 你是在开玩笑吗
Dan, are you fucking kidding me?
我在这里 喝着椰林飘香
I am sat here, sipping pi?a coladas
皇家检控署的首席检察官也在这里
with the Chief Crown Prosecutor at the CPS,
寒暄话题快要耗尽了
and I am running out of small talk.
你的锦囊中最好有一个可信度高的借口
So you better have a seriously fucking good excuse up your sleeve.
话说回来
Anyway...
阿密特西科尔 我们有什么说辞 我该怎么跟他说
Amit Ceker. What are we saying? What do I tell him?
谋杀未遂 实际身体伤害
Attempted murder, ABH?
我的天啊 丹 你在哪里
Christ's sake, Dan, where are you?
给我回个电♥话♥
Call me.
嘿 我是丽萨 不好意思 我暂时无法接通电♥话♥
Hey, you've reached Lisa. Sorry, I can't get to the phone right now.
若你可以给我留一则语♥音♥短♥信♥ 我若认识你 你也可以给我发个信息
But if you leave a message or if I know you, drop me a text
我会尽量给你回电
and I will try and get back to you.
喂
Hello?
你好 请问这里是急诊室护士吗
Yeah, is that the A & E streaming nurse?
没错 我能帮助你吗
That's correct. How can I help?
是的 我是总督察丹尼尔赫加蒂
Yeah, this is Detective Chief Inspector Daniel Hegarty
我隶属哈克尼山警局 我在找一位白种女人
from Hackney Downs Police Station. I'm looking for a white woman.
她可能是今天傍晚入院的
She may have been admitted this evening.
年轻 苗条 金发 看起来20岁出头
Young, slim, blonde hair, early mid-- looks early mid-twenties.
好的 我们会发出留意通告
Okay, we'll post a notice.
好的 她也有可能 是今晚才入院的 入院原因可能是...
Yeah, she may have been admitted tonight. Possibly with a--
吸毒之类的 - 好的
With some kind of drugs issue. - Okay.
若有符合叙述的人出现
If anyone matching that description turns up,
可以请你给我打个电♥话♥吗 - 好的 没问题
will you please give me a call? - Okay. Sure.
伙计 你好 我是罗斯卡多纳
Hello, mate. It's Ross Cardona here.
好久不见了 是吧
It's been a while, hey?
听着 今天发生了一件事 有点可疑
Listen, something happened today. Bit weird.
朱妮伦克探长今天来拜访我了 请你给我回个电♥话♥ 好吗
I had a visit from a DS June Lenker. Call me back, okay?
请最近的空闲小队
First closest available car
前往尔斯肯大路上的 金斯阿姆斯俱乐部 事件:22A
to attend to the King's Arms Club on Erskine Road for a 22A.
115小队请求出动
115 to dispatch.
115小队请出发
Go ahead, 115.
我们从凯戴尔路向北驶
We're going north on Caydale Drive.
帕特里克 - 没有 这里什么都没有
Patrick. - No. Nothing here.
你听我说 若她出现了 或者回到你的单间
Listen to me. If she turns up, if she comes back to your flat,
若她给你打电♥话♥还是之类的 我都需要知道 你听懂了吗
if she calls you or anything at all, I need to know. Do you understand me?
别搞砸了 好吗
No messing about, okay?
好 我说过会给你打电♥话♥了
Yeah, I said I would.
我是她的监护人 你明白吗 - 我明白
I am responsible for her, understand? - Yeah.
(克劳迪娅梅休助理警♥察♥局长 从内部重组都市区警力)
(都市区警♥察♥需要自省)
(才能发现问题的根本)
(评论)
(该死的左翼在胡扯 得除去他们)
(释放虚伪道德信♥号♥♥的坏女人必须下台)
(下周要和这个 自♥由♥派蠢货一起出席会议)
(会带上我的执法武器)
(点赞支持直播)
(这个坏女人需要 独自到我的住处周围散步)
(懂我的意思吧...)
尹梅然说他给你发了这张照片 你今晚有见过这个年轻女孩吗
Imran said he sent you this photo. You saw her tonight, this young woman?
丽萨 我已经 有几年没见过她了 那段日子很快乐
Lisa? Hadn't seen her in years. It was so nice.
(克劳迪娅梅休来电)
和我不认识的男生结伴而行 他们离开了
She was on it with some guys I didn't know, but they went off,
提到正负号♥函数之类的
talking about Signum or something.
正负号♥函数
Signum?
那是什么 正负号♥函数是什么 是一个派对吗
What's that? Signum, what's that? Is that a rave?
我也听不懂
Too cold for me.
那个地方在哪里 在哪里
Where is it? Where is it?
好像在艾坪森林
Epping Forest or somewhere.
(克劳迪娅梅休来电)
你是怎么知道他的
How'd you even know him?
你们是怎么认识的
How'd you even meet?
要如何 我只是在照看她
To what? I just keep an eye out for her.
她若出现 想要买♥♥毒品 我会给你发短♥信♥
And if she comes round trying to score, I message you.
快钱
Easy money.
那个女孩是谁
Who is that girl anyway?
你想去哪里
Where you gonna go?
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
是丽萨吗
Lisa?
不 是我 她没事 我们在你家
No, it's me. She's okay. We're at yours.
喂
Hello?
孩子们呢
Where are the kids?
在我姐姐那里
My sister's got 'em.
很好
Good.
你为什么在车子里睡觉
Why are you sleeping in your car?
(只不过是该死的轮椅升降机 #笨蛋)
(回复 残疾人士厕所)
他替我解决了公♥寓♥的问题 支付所有租金
He had organized the flat for me. Paying all the rent.
我不能监视你 他就都收回去了
Once I couldn't be with you, he took it back.
我没有可去处
I don't have anywhere to go.
(等着瞧 不会再有任何白人或男警♥察♥)
(若这个坏女人如愿以偿)
拉蒂莎 这个男人是谁
Who was this man, Latisha?
(把她绑起来 哈哈 有妄想症的死女人)
这个男人是谁
Who was this man?
(残疾 混♥蛋♥)
你能不能滚开 - 真好
Piss off, will ya? - Nice.
这是我在四天里第二次被你骚扰了
This is the second time in four days you've been harassing me.
你若有任何疑问 请你透过律师询问
If you've got a question, go through the rep.
你不想这么做的
You don't wanna do that.
据我了解 你闯的祸已经够多了
I know how much trouble you're in as it is.
在24小时内 埃罗尔马西斯从力争清白到招供
Twenty-four hours, Errol Mathis went from protesting his innocence to confessing.
而且我是残疾人士 这将让你颜面扫地
Plus, I'm a cripple, so it's a very bad look.
发生了什么才让他改变主意
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表