剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
所以高层是怎么说的
So, what's the word from the eighth floor?
你和克劳迪娅聊过了
So you spoke to Claudia?
她是不是用了老套的 “一颗老鼠屎”这套说辞
She gave you the old "one bad apple" speech?
没错
Yeah.
听你这么一说 她听起来确实像是排练过
It did sound a bit over-rehearsed, now you mention it.
听着 我给你打电♥话♥的原因...
But look, the reason I called--
我不知道是谁给她的 但克劳迪娅已经收到录影的备份了
I don't know where she got it from, but Claudia already had a copy of the video.
录影
The video.
埃罗尔的招供
Errol's confession.
我只想先告诉你 不是我发给她的
And I just wanted you to know, firsthand, that it didn't come from me.
所以... - 好
So... - Okay.
等等 是你发给她的吧
Wait. You gave it to her?
没错
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
我不想要弄巧成拙
Well, I don't wanna overplay my hand here.
但是腹部中枪之后 我的思绪清晰很多
But a bullet to the gut, it concentrates the mind.
这算是一个新开始吧
So, a fresh start.
大概之类的吧
You know? All that.
若他们想让我革职 那也没关系
And, you know, if they want me out, that's okay.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
所以发生什么事了 - 他们做了明智之举
So, what happened? - Well, they did the smart thing.
他们让外部警员审阅录影
They got an outside officer to examine the video.
他写了一篇报告
He wrote a report.
知道报告怎么说吗
Do you know what it said?
“证据不足”
"Evidentially inconclusive."
没有确凿证据指明我在引导证人
There was no clear indication that I had led the witness.
但你也知道的
But you know.
就是说...
Well...
有谁知道我们哪天会做出什么样的事
Who knows what any of us are capable of on any given day.
你的儿子还好吗
Son okay?
还行
Yeah.
那就好
Good.
算是上了一课
It was an education.
你的女儿呢
How about your daughter?
我见到她了 她有跟你说我跟她聊过天吗
I met her. Did she say I talked to her?
你在医院时 她眼泪都流干了
She was crying her eyes out when you were in the hospital.
我没听说过这件事
I did not know that.
她吸毒多久了
How long has she been using?
够久了
Long enough.
她已经搬出去了
She's moved out now anyway.
她想独♥立♥自主 我们等着看吧
Wants to try standing on her own two feet. We'll see how that goes.
我知道你是怎么想我的
Look, I know what you think of me.
我的想法并不重要
Doesn't matter what I think.
重要 对我来说很重要
It does. It matters to me.
你认为我抱有偏见
You think that I'm prejudiced.
那你抱有偏见吗
Well, are you?
可能吧
Maybe.
我们有什么资格审判自己
Who are you to judge your own actions?
我若是个种族主义者 我会是第一个知情者吧
If I was a fucking racist, I'd be the fucking first to know, right?
直到埃罗尔的出现
But then Errol.
你看啊 关于我呢...
See, the thing about me--
你注重细节
You're a details guy.
没错 跟你一样
Right. Just like you.
没错
Yeah.
十次中的九次
Nine days out of ten,
你会仔细检查每一个实验报告
you'd have been all over every lab report,
每一个不在场证明
every alibi,
每一个细节
every comma.
那一次为什么是例外呢
So, why not that time?
他为什么是例外呢
Why not for him?
你在炫技
Showing off.
才怪 难道这也算是炫技
Never. You call this showing off?
别胡闹了 一不小心要把手指都切断了
Stop pissing about. You'll have your fingers off!
没错 是我教他的 - 在胡扯
Yeah, I taught him that. - Rubbish.
你的身子暖吗 - 可太冷了 伙计
You warm enough? - Bloody freezing, man.
是啊 我看得出
Yeah, I could see that.
儿子
Son.
你的母亲在哪里 她是不是去教堂了
Where's your mother at? Has she gone to church?
不是的 爸爸 她在那里
No, Dad. She's right there.
看见了吗
See?
她在那里做什么
What's she doing there?
老爸 要再来一杯啤酒吗
Want another beer, Dad?
你在想什么
What's on your mind?
没事的 你说吧
It's all right. Go on.
我们认识的那一天 - 在白十字
The day we met. - Whitecross.
你记得我询问你被逮捕的事吗
Well, you remember I asked you about your arrest?
我问你是否记得你为何招供
I asked if you remembered why you confessed.
你说你不记得 - 我不记得 没错
And you said no. - No. Yeah.
我依稀记得你试图告诉我什么
I remember feeling like you were trying to tell me something.
是吗
Yeah?
我是说 我知道是他做的
I mean, I know how he did it.
他把你带到公♥寓♥ 就只有你们两个人
How he took you to the flat, just you and him.
你和赫加蒂
You and Hegarty.
顺便一提 他这么做是违法的 特别是在没有律师的陪同之下
He wasn't allowed to do that, by the way. Especially without a lawyer.
你想问什么
What is your question?
你为何不告诉任何人
Why didn't you tell someone?
你不曾告诉你的母亲 你的辩护团队 还有索尼娅
You didn't tell your mum, your defense team, Sonya?
你看他
Look at him.
对他来说这像是另一个世界
It's like another world.
但当时 在他经历过那么多事之后
But back then, after everything he's been through,
他们把他当作证人来审问...
and they had brought him back as a witness, and...
还能怎样 我无法让他再承受更多的痛苦
What happened then? I couldn't put him through any more pain.
总而言之 我相信他
Anyways, I believed him.
他当时只有六岁
He was a six-year-old kid.
他受到创伤了 - 但他还是听到事情经过了
He was traumatized. - He heard what he heard.
他具体听见了什么
What did he hear exactly?
他说我伤害了她
He said I hurt her.
“我会杀了你...”
"I'll knock you flat."
没错
Yeah.
我相信他
I believed him.
它去哪里了 - 进到洞口了
Where's he gone? - Through the hole.
有一天晚上...他们吵架了
One night... they had a fight.
是什么样的争吵呢
What sort of a fight?
冲对方喊叫
Shouting.
喊叫的内容是什么
And what did they shout about?
钱
Money.
钱
Money?
没错
Yeah.
帕特里克...
Patrick...
他说了什么 他对你的妈妈说了什么
what did he say? What did he say to your mum?
“我会杀了你...”
"I'll knock you flat."
真的吗
Really?
我们可以把电视关掉吗
Can we turn that off?
它走了
He's gone.
去哪里了
Where's he gone?
进到洞口了
Through the hole.
我会杀了你...
I'll knock you--
它走了
He's gone.
去哪里了
Where's he gone?
进到洞口了
Through the hole.
我会杀了你...
I'll knock you flat.
我说 我会杀了你
I'll knock you flat, I say.
想听帕特里克是怎么说你的
You wanna hear what Patrick has to say about you?
是的 - 你听
Yes. - Listen.
我会杀了你...
I'll knock you flat. I'll knock you flat.
他对你的妈妈说了什么
What did he say to your mum?
“我会杀了你...”
"I'll knock you flat."
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表