剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
卡莉塔 卡尔拉 是卡尔拉
Carlita? Carla? Carla.
你肯定她们是同一个人
And you're sure this is the same woman?
好吧 说真的...
Okay, well...
我们去年夏天办了烧烤会 然后...
We had a barbecue here last summer. And...
看 她在这里 就在后面
Here. Here she is. At the back.
你好 你此刻在和查询员通话
Hello. You're through to the inquiry team.
你好 我是为了 朗特里公园射击案才打电♥话♥来的
Hi. I'm calling about the shooting in Rowntree Park.
就是他们在电视上说到的那件事
You know, the one that was on the TV, that they were talking about?
我亲眼目击他们射击那个可怜的小孩 - 好的
I saw them shoot that poor kid. - Okay.
你看见几个袭击者
How many assailants did you see?
两个
Two.
其中一个是黑人 他当时在驾车
One was a Black lad. He was driving.
但是另一人 开枪的那个人是个白人
But the other one, the one that shot him, he was a white guy.
有人拨通了帮助热♥线♥
We've had a call on the helpline.
杰得 - 长官 怎么了
Jed. - Sir?
轮到你审问犯人了 走吧
Your turn on the dentist's chair. Come on.
好的
Okay.
我们知道不是你开的枪
We know you didn't fire the gun.
你若告诉我是谁开的枪 我可以保你平安
But you tell me who did fire the gun, we'll keep you safe.
你聋了吗 我都说是我开的枪了 不是吗
Are you deaf? I said I shot him, didn't I?
我们有目击证人
We have an eyewitness.
这些人...
Like, these men...
他们挺无情的 是吧
they're ruthless, innit?
他们凭空出现 给我们指令 要我们贩卖♥♥毒品
Like, came out of nowhere, started sending down orders, plugging us.
他们想控制各个地区 还不想要竞争对手
Like, they wanna run ends, and they don't want no rivals.
所以事关领地分配吗
So, this is about turf?
你听着 若他们听说我们还在寻找枪手
Come on. The word gets out that we're still looking for the shooter,
事实与否 他们势必会怪罪于你
rightly or not, they're gonna leave the blame at your door
或者让你家破人亡
or your family's door.
目击证人只给我们提供了部分描述
The witness gave us a partial description.
他是谁 亚美尼亚人吗
What is he? Armenian?
还是阿尔巴尼亚人
Albanian?
土耳其人
Turkish?
看来是土耳其人
Turkish.
住在本地吗
Living locally?
没错 我们就是想要询问一个案件
Yeah, so we're just making inquiries into an incident
大概发生在28日的周三
that occurred Wednesday the 28th?
我们在寻找一个土耳其血统的人
Looking for a man of Turkish descent. Thank you.
先生你好 这是关于在公园里发生的案件
Hi, sir. This is just about the incident in the park
是关于那个小男孩的
with the little boy that happened.
任何情报都会带来巨大的帮助
Any information at all would really help.
你好 请问你... - 这是什么
Hi. Yeah, do you-- - What is it?
先生你好 这是关于在公园里发生的案件
Hello, sir. This is just about the incident that happened in the park.
我们想找一个男孩 他可能有土耳其血统
We're trying to find a boy. He may be of Turkish descent.
没看见 怎么了
No. What's going on?
你怎么来了 - 我来帮忙
Why are you here? - I'm here to help.
警♥察♥总是来这里
Always the police come here.
我们只是出来尽可能多收集情报
We're just here collecting as much information as we can.
你们总是过来这里
You always come here.
为何骚扰我们 - 退后 没有
You harass us. Why? - Step back. No, we're not.
我们没有要攻击你 我需要你保持冷静
We're not attacking you. I'm gonna need you to just calm down.
请过来这里
Over here, please.
放轻松 请离开 - 嘿
Relax. Move away. - Hey!
你若有任何疑问 请务必告诉我们 好吗
If you have any questions, please do let us know, okay?
谢谢你的合作
Thank you for your cooperation.
你还好吗 - 好
You okay? - Yeah.
你确定 - 是
Sure? - Yeah.
你记得在埃尔特姆的丹麦克贝吗
Do you remember Dan McCabe out in Eltham?
至今为止 他已经贡献了17年的服务
Now, he put in 17 years of service.
但他现在被解雇 只因为
And they've gone and sacked him, all because of a couple of,
什么威胁短♥信♥之类的
I don't know, lively messages.
听着 金 这毫无关联 我还有其他事要做
Look, Kim, this is totally irrelevant. I've got other things to do.
我不需要在这里谈论丹
I don't need to be talking about fucking Dan
管他是在雷克瑟姆还是哪里的
in fucking Wrexham or wherever it was.
伙计 让我告诉你 我在数着日子了
I tell you what, I'm counting the days, mate.
这个世界崩坏了
World's gone mad.
金 我在等一通电♥话♥
Kim, I'm waiting for a phone call here.
还有你在新闻发布会上 说的胡话是怎么回事
And what about all that bollocks at the press conference?
还有你的伙伴 梅根马克尔
With your pal, Meghan Markle.
你说谁 - 朱妮伦克
Who? - June Lenker.
我懂 她很符合形象 我不想要批评什么
Look, I get it. I do. She fits the optics. I'm not having a go.
我说这会让她自以为了不起
I told 'em that would be her nibs Claudia Mayhew
成了克劳迪娅梅休的心腹
and the bleeding heart brigade.
听着 我需要所有 能化为己用的帮助 好吗
Listen, I need all the help I can get, right?
但她在做什么 她究竟想要什么
But what is she doing? What does she want?
有谁在乎 谁在乎她要什么 听着 好吗 我受够了
Who cares? Who cares what she wants? Listen, okay? This is it.
这是我们生活的世界 趁早习惯吧 好吗
This is the world we live in. Get used to it, all right?
别再担心埃罗尔马西斯了 事情都解决了
And stop worrying about Errol Mathis. It's sorted.
这都是很久之前的事了 别再烦我了
Ancient history. Get off my back.
在你出现之前 我难得有个开心的一天
I was having a fucking rare good day until now.
周围若发生了什么 你们总是会找到我这里来
You lot always come to me whenever anything happens around here,
就好像我是这条街的发言人一样
like I'm the voice of the streets or something.
好了 哈萨德 你被逮捕几次了
Okay, Hasad. How many times you been arrested?
这个不是重点
That's not the point.
我是说 你若听说了什么 就给我们打电♥话♥
All I'm saying is, just please call me if you do hear anything.
拜托了 这个小孩只有九岁 他的头部中弹
Please. The kid's nine years old. Shot in the head.
我不吃这套... 听着 我对于什么枪击案一无所知
I'm not taking that. I'm not taking it. Look, I don't know shit about no shooting.
伙计 你们在这件事上只是白费力气
And you lot are wasting your time with this anyway, man.
在唐宁街倒是有一些蠢货需要被逮捕
Some pricks in Downing Street who need arresting.
那好 要不然你给我你的号♥码吧
Okay, how about I take your number?
以备我们哪天需要街道的发言人
Just in case I ever need a voice of the streets.
好吧
All right.
那好 是哈萨德吗
Okay. "Hasad"?
(哈萨德)
第一个把我名字拼对的警♥察♥
First fed to spell my name right.
你说什么
Sorry?
其他人平常都拼两个S
Well, they usually spell it with two S's.
他们不算错 但我的名字当中没有两个S
They're not wrong, but two S's ain't how you spell my name.
土尔其名字常常让人混淆
Turkish names trip people up a lot.
好的 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
你好 - 要喝水吗
Hi. - Water?
要 谢了 这样真的是太棒了
Yeah, thanks. That would be great.
听着 埃罗尔的不在场证明 在理发店的那个人...
Listen, Errol's alibi, the guy at the barbershop--
你是说穆斯塔法得梅因 - 对
Mustafa Demir? - Yeah.
在我的脑海中被存档在 名为“还是杀了我吧”的文件夹里
Yeah, it's all up here filed away under "kill me now."
你确定他回去土耳其了 - 对
Are you sure he went back to Turkey? - Yeah.
你确认过 - 我的天啊 没错
What, you confirmed that? - Yes. Jesus.
我和他的前雇主聊过 拜访了他的最后一个住处
I spoke to his old boss, checked his last known address,
在互联网上搜索过 诸如此类 怎么了
trawled the Internet, la, la, la. Why?
这个会听起来很疯狂 但你暂且听着
This is gonna sound wild, but just go with me here.
土尔其名字常常让人混淆
Turkish names, they trip people up.
怎么个混淆法
Trip people up how?
我刚刚在网上搜索过穆斯塔法
I just googled the name Mustafa.
你可以有七个不同的拼音方法
You can spell it, like, seven different ways.
然后呢
Okay?
所以 万一警官写错了他的名字呢
So, what if the officer wrote down his name with the wrong spelling?
万一我们一直在找的是错的穆斯塔法呢
What if we've been looking for the wrong Mustafa?
给 10英镑 你看如何
Here. Yours for a tenner. What do you reckon?
好 随便吧
Yeah. Whatever.
听着 我可以跟你同行
Listen, I can come with you.
不用 我能自己解决
No, I've got this.
嘿
Hey.
听着 我知道这对你来说是一个大日子
Look, I know this is a big day for you.
你会没事的 硬汉
You're all right, tough guy.
(深切怀念阿德莱德伯罗斯)
(永远怀念)
妈妈 生日快乐
Happy birthday, Mum.
她生你的时候还很年轻
She was a young girl when she had you.
我还记得埃罗尔第一次带你的母亲回家
I remember when Errol first brought your mum round.
你也跟来了 又瘦又害羞
You came too, so shy and skinny.
我当时就知道 我得用我的扁面包和鲷鱼把你养胖
I knew I had to fatten you up with my bammy and escovitch.
没错 那些苏格兰帽辣椒真的很辣
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表