剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
检察官说是杀人后自杀
Prosecution say murder-suicide.
他杀了她 然后试图 结束自己和男孩的性命
He takes her life, then tries to take his own and the boy's with him.
你认为呢
And what do you think?
我是说 我真的明白
I mean, I get it.
你想要结束这一切 把油门踩到底 飞速行驶
You wanna go out in flames, you hit the gas, you drive like hell.
但我的疑问是
But, here's my problem.
当货车撞向他的时候 轿车在转弯
When the van hit him, the car was turning.
埃罗尔当时向右转
Errol, he was turning right…
他的目的地是他会永远被欢迎的地方
He was heading to the one place he was always, always welcome.
他想回到安全港湾
He wanted to be safe.
他想被拥抱
He wanted to be held.
他想去见多丽丝 他的母亲
He was going to see Doris. His mum.
你想和他见面吗 我可以帮你安排
Do you wanna meet him? I can set it up.
是啊 没错
Yeah, right.
我拿个埃罗尔的探视令
I get a visiting order with Errol's name on it,
我又得回到职业标准体系接受调查了
I'll be back in front of Professional Standards. Again.
这就是他想看见的
And that is exactly what he wants.
朱妮 我是个律师 好吗
June, I'm a lawyer, all right?
我熟悉刑事司法系统和它的运行规章
I know the criminal justice system, I know how it works.
说实话 我进出白十字监狱好多次
And honestly, I've been in and out of Whitecross that many times,
我知道它们如何运行
I know how they work.
我也知道系统漏洞在哪里
I've seen the cracks.
你若想见他
If you wanna see him,
我可以帮你安排 我向天发誓赫加蒂绝对不会察觉
I can get you in. And I swear to God, Hegarty will be none the wiser.
你是要 还是不要
Yes? No?
我得接这通电♥话♥
I've got to take this.
喂 -探长 我是赫加蒂侦探总督察
Hello? -DS Lenker. DCI Hegarty.
我此刻在医院
I'm here at the hospital.
听着 我有个不情之请 可以请你立刻赶来这里吗
Look, I'm sorry to ask, but could you get over here first thing?
一切都还好吗
Is everything all right?
外科医生还是拒绝开刀
Well, the surgeons still won't operate.
珍妮维特洛 -弹道学还在等着那枚子弹
Jenny Whitlow? -Ballistics have to wait for that bullet.
她在那里 -艾萨克的妈妈在找你
She's through there. -Isaac's mum was asking for you.
我吗 为什么
Me? Why?
我也在思考同样的问题
I was wondering the same thing.
你是朱妮吗
Oh, June?
是我 -你好 莫洛娃给我发了个信息
Yeah. -Hi. Morowa sent me a text.
她说你很善良 值得我的信任
She said that you're nice and I can trust you.
说实话
Yeah, well, full disclosure,
扎克 她的丈夫 是我孩子的父亲 所以…
Zac, her husband, is the father of my child, so…
你的孩子是男孩还是女孩
Is it a boy or girl?
是男孩
It's a boy.
克林认为我们该转院
Colin thinks we should move him.
在其他医院试试看
You know, try another hospital.
真的吗
Really?
珍妮 他在这里也能被悉心照料
Well, you know, he's in good hands here, Jenny.
没错 他收到很好的照顾
Yeah, you know, he's getting excellent care.
没错
Yeah.
我只是想把它取出来 你懂吗
But, I just want it out of him. You know?
我只是想让他们把它取出来
I just want them to take it out.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
她是谁 朋友还是
So, what is she? A friend, or what?
是朋友的朋友
A friend of a friend.
她不知道你是警官也挺好的
Well, it's good that she's got you marked down as a normal.
她知道的太少了
Little does she know.
太烦人了 那枚子弹
It's frustrating, about the bullet.
外科医生说我这是在霸凌
The surgeon called me a bully.
天啊
Wow.
看见了吧 你不用感到孤单
See? You're in good company.
是啊
Yeah.
我也没那么坏 只是在公事公办罢了
I wasn't even that bad. I was just doing my job.
我相信他能理解
Well, I'm sure he knew.
是她 她能理解
She. She knew.
外科医生是个女生
Surgeon was a she?
恐怕就是
Afraid so.
你自责吧
Hang your head.
是啊 太羞愧了
Yeah, I am busted.
等等
Hang on.
(贵宾驾驶员)
(安全及高级汽车服务)
(丹尼尔赫加蒂)
好了 我得走了
Okay, I gotta go.
好的
Yeah, sure.
待会儿见 -没问题
I'll see you later. -Yeah, no problem.
好了 我在路上了
Okay, I'm on my way.
那好 我现在做准备
All right then. I'll be ready.
你的名字 -你好
Name, please. -Hi.
朱妮伦克 -你来这里是想探访谁
June Lenker. -And who are you here to see?
森三迈克尔斯 -好吧
Samson Michaels. -Right.
谢谢
Thanks.
请坐 然后等待他的名字被呼叫
Take a seat and wait for his name to be called.
(欢迎来到白十字监狱)
(朱妮伦克)
举起双手
Arms up.
好了 进去吧 -谢谢
Okay. In you go. -Thanks.
彼得阿诺 -来了
Peter Arnold. -Yeah.
森三迈克尔斯
Samson Michaels.
威廉唐斯 -来了
William Downs. -Yes.
埃罗尔马西斯
Errol Mathis.
埃罗尔马西斯 -是我
Errol Mathis. -Yeah.
请上前来
Come through.
工作如何
How's work?
我没有可抱怨的
I can't complain.
我是说 这正是神创造妻子的原因
I mean, that's why God invented wives.
公园受害的男童 你能帮忙吗
The kid in the park. Can you help?
你好
Hello.
我妈知道你来看我吗
Does my mum know you're here?
我其实是索尼娅的朋友
Actually, I'm a friend of Sonya's.
是吗
Really?
你想要什么
What do you want?
你是什么社会改良家吗
Are you one of the do-gooders?
怎么 他们很常来探监吗
Why, do you get a lot of those?
对 有那么一两个
Yeah, one or two.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
原来是那样
It's like that.
你是谁 警♥察♥吗
So what are you? Police?
他们知道吗
Do they know?
我是说 你反正也伤不到我
I mean, it's not like you can hurt me.
我都已经在蹲监狱了 是吧
I'm already here, aren't I?
没错 -没错
Yeah. -Yeah.
我… -你有任何疑问吗
Well, I-- -You got questions?
有的
Yes.
很好 你尽管问 -好的
All right. Ask away. -Okay.
你第一次被审讯时
When you were first interviewed,
你跟一名警员说你有不在场证明
you spoke to an officer and told him that you had an alibi.
他说你当时在寻找工作 -理发店 在马克心路一带
He said you were looking for work? -Barbershop. Maxine Road.
他说你跟一个人交谈过 名叫…
He said you spoke to a guy called…
穆斯塔法
Mustafa.
那名警♥察♥说他不认识我
Police said he didn't know me.
事实上 他们说你的不在场证明不成立
Well, actually, they said your alibi was unsound.
我们需要找出那代表什么
So we need to find out what that means.
我们在上诉的时候尝试找到那个人
We tried to look for him when we were doing the appeal.
他应该回了土耳或之类的 -你还坚持当时的口供吗
He'd gone back to Turkey or whatever. -Do you stand by what you said?
跟你交谈的真的是那个人
That was definitely the guy that you spoke to?
没错
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
所以你的招供又是怎么回事
So, what about the confession?
我是说 你第一次被审讯时
I mean, when you were first interviewed,
你说你根本不记得踏入那间公♥寓♥
you said you had no memory after you entered that flat.
但到了你被拘留的第三天早上
But then, the third morning you're in custody,
你突然承认杀了她
you confess to killing her?
怎么 你不记得你招供了
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表