剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
Yeah. - And they were okay?
是的 长官 - 我懂了
Yes, sir. - Got it.
该死的
Oh, shit.
是他吗
Is it him?
是他 他就是那个警官
That's him. That's the officer.
12号♥小队 这里是卡德微探长 曼宁汉公♥寓♥排查完毕 以上
Unit 12, from DS Cardwell. All clear on the Manningham Flats, over.
你肯定吗 - 对 百分之百肯定
Are you sure? - Yep, 100%.
听着 你若想把谁藏起来 就不会让此人抛头露面
Listen. You wanna hide someone, you don't put them out in the open.
你要把此人藏起来
You tuck them away,
避开视线 不让邻居看见 塔楼这种地方
out of sight, away from the neighbors. The Towers?
我们把所有地址都排查过了 她不在
We ran all known addresses. She's not there.
等等 你说的没错
Hang on. Wait a minute. You're right.
朱妮
June!
在华威公♥寓♥
Warwick Flats.
记得去年 在第七层 发生石棉恐慌的那栋楼吗
Remember last year, when there was that asbestos scare on the seventh floor?
他们把整个楼层都封锁起来 建筑承包商纷纷破产
Where they shut the whole floor down, and the building contractors went bust.
建筑工程尚未完成 他们就驱逐了整层的住户
They left the job half done. They cleared the entire floor out.
若她此刻在那里呢 - 有可能
What if she's up there? - Yes.
对吧 - 是的 走吧
Yeah? - Yeah. Come on.
搜查小组前往第七层 通话完毕
DS team moving to seventh floor now. Over.
走吧 - AB4 收到
Come on. - Alpha Bravo Four, noted.
卡尔拉 - 卡尔拉
Carla. - Carla.
克洛伊 你走那条路
Chloe, take that one.
查查那些门
Get those doors.
我是警♥察♥ 里面有人吗
Police. Is somebody in there?
我是警♥察♥ 开门
Police. Open up.
有人吗
Hello?
阿什
Ash!
我是警♥察♥ 里面有人吗
Police. Is anybody in there?
(消防通道)
阿什
Ash!
卡尔拉
Carla. Carla?
你个该死的蠢女人
You stupid fucking bitch.
你叫朱妮 是吧 - 不要
June, yeah? - No.
来啊...你想挑战我吗
Come on! You wanna try?
你是不是想...
You wanna--
你是不是想挑战我
You wanna try? Do ya?
你想搞砸一切 是吧
You wanna fuck it up, eh?
给我趴着
Get the fuck down.
她在哪里 她在哪里
Where is she?
别动
Stay still.
该死的禽兽 别动 给我安静待着
Stay still, you fucking animal. Stay the fuck still.
你去死吧
Fuck you.
是吗 你给我闭嘴 - 卡尔拉
Yeah? Shut the fuck up. - Carla!
卡尔拉
Carla!
卡尔拉
Carla!
卡尔拉
Carla.
卡尔拉
Carla!
卡尔拉
Carla.
好了
Okay.
卡尔拉...是你的名字吗
Carla, is that your name?
是你的名字吗
Is that your name? Yeah?
没事了...我是警♥察♥
It's okay. I'm police.
我名叫朱妮伦克 好吗 你安全了
My name is June Lenker, okay? You're safe.
不... - 好了 我要进来了
No. - All right. I'm coming. I'm gonna come in.
不... - 没事的...
No. - It's okay.
我向你保证 你安全了 看着我...
I promise you're safe. Look at me.
他在哪里 - 看着我
Where is he? - Look at me.
他在哪 - 拜托 卡尔拉 你受伤了吗
Where is he? - Please, Carla, are you hurt?
你受伤了吗 好吧
Are you hurt? Okay.
过来这里
Go this way.
他不会再伤害你了 好吗
He's not gonna hurt you anymore, all right?
拜托了 你可以往这里走 你做得到的
Come on. You can go this way. You can do it.
你做得到的
You can do it.
他是个混♥蛋♥ 你很勇敢...
He's a prick. You're brave.
没事了...
Okay. It's okay.
没事了 我们找到你了
It's okay. We've got you now.
没事了
Okay.
大家都小心一点
Watch out here, lads.
好了 退后
Hey. All right, come on. Back off.
请让出一条路 大伙
Clear a path, please. Lads.
滚开
Leave!
怎样 滚开... - 别挡道
What? Move it! - Move out the way!
老爸
Dad!
该死的
Fuck.
是谁丢的
Who threw that?
愚蠢的警♥察♥...
Fucking pigs!
快回到屋里去
Get back inside.
我们走吧
Let's move.
是那个人杀了我的母亲吗
Did that man kill my mum?
喂 看过来 是他杀了我的母亲吗
Yo. Over here. Did he kill my mum?
大伙都退后 老大 我们该走了
Come on. Guys, back off. Boss, we gotta go.
退后 我们会解决这件事的 走吧 请向后退
Just back off, okay. We'll see to this. Let's go. Just back off--
哟 看着我...
Yo, look at me! Look at me!
退后 快走 回家去
Stay back! Go on. Go home.
先生 请你...
Sir, if you please...
快走...
Go! Go!
是我
It's me.
你知道她是非法居留者吧
You know she's illegal, yeah?
她没有留下来的权利 你可以把她遣送回去了
She's got no right to remain, so you can send her packing.
把她遣送回卢旺达之类的
Pack her off to fucking Rwanda or wherever.
若他们愿意让她留下...我是说 你看看
If they'll have her, which is-- I mean, look at this.
你看我的衬衫 这是我妻子送的礼物
Look at this shirt. It's a gift from my wife.
是国宝级别的礼物
Hand stitched by blind fucking pandas.
所以说...这算什么 我的清白故事是什么
So, I mean-- So, what is this? What's the story here?
没有什么清白故事
No story.
医院在哪里
Where's the hospital?
我还在流血 - 就快到了
I'm bleeding out here. - Not long now.
听着 公园里的小孩 被射击的...
Look. Listen. That little kid in the park. The one that got--
斯特凡 请跟上最新情报 我们捕获凶手了 请紧跟时事
Keep up, Stefan. We got our man. You're not paying attention.
还有其他的事
Something else.
帕克希尔帮派呢 你需要什么
What about the Parkhill gang? What do you want?
供应路线 传递链 我都可以帮忙的...
Supply routes. Delivery chain. I can help. I can help with that.
你知道的 我能让事情变得有趣
You know, I can make things interesting.
我也可以说一些什么
I can say things, you know.
把我为你们做的龌龊事 都说出来 来个鱼死网破
Cleanse my fucking soul, see where that takes me and my fellow travelers.
你理解我的意思吗 - 那是你的决定
You know what I'm saying? - Well, that is up to you.
拜托了 伙计
Come on. Mate.
我们可以想出对策的 帮帮我嘛
We can work something out. Throw me a fucking fish.
你要什么 - 豁免权
What do you want? - Immunity.
你要豁免权何用
Immunity. What for?
免去殴打你那年轻情人的罪责吗
The assault on that young woman of yours?
还是另一件事 阿德莱德
Or the other one? Adelaide?
我不会透露什么的
I'm not saying a fucking word.
最好是 - 你什么也套不出口
Yeah. - Not a word out of me.
我的口风很紧的
It's all up here, in the vault.
你可别给我施压 哥们 懂我的意思吗
Don't wanna turn the screw, mate, but you see what I'm saying here?
等价交换 你投我以桃 我报之以李
Tit for tat. You get me for this, I'll get you for that.
我只是需要一些帮助
I just need some help.
看着我
Look at me!
这个男人 他已经去世了
This man, I should say, he's now deceased.
但是警♥察♥在他的家里寻获物证
But the police, they found physical evidence in his home
十分确凿 表明他就是 杀害阿德莱德的凶手
which strongly indicates that he in fact is the one that murdered Adelaide.
不好意思 你说什么
Sorry, what?
上诉过程需要几周的时间
It's gonna take a few weeks to get this in front of a panel of judges,
但警方和儿童保护服务 已经放弃了他们的驳回权利
but the police and the CPS have agreed to waive their right of rebuttal.
所以...
So...
埃罗尔
Errol?
你明白我们说的吗
Do you understand what we're saying?
她是对的
She was right.
我是说令堂
Your mum.
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表