剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
Was it intentional? Was he out of his fucking mind?
因为你也知道 他从未伤害她
'Cause, you know, he never hurt her before.
据我所知 他也不曾对任何人施暴
Never laid a finger on anyone, as far as I can see.
就个人而言 客观来说...
I'm just saying, personally, and objectively--
我们已经捕获了凶手
We've got our man.
得尼斯
Denise.
长官 我刚刚跟进了提姆和科纳
Sir, I've just followed up with Tim and Connor
确认他在圣路加医院时谁曾来探病
about who came to visit the suspect when he was at St. Luke's Hospital.
他们说“只有母亲来过”
They said, "just the mum."
没有其他人了 爸爸呢
Nobody else? What about the dad?
没有其他人了 他们是这么说的
No one. That's what they said.
马西斯先生
Mr. Mathis?
这就是你的藏匿点
This is where you're hiding?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
在种植
Planting up.
在种植啊
Planting up.
很好 这是进步 对吧
That's good, that's progress, right?
我一直在查看埃罗尔的前科
I've been looking into Errol's history.
我听说你们在2005年有些争吵
I heard you had some trouble back in 2005?
埃罗尔当时刚毕业
Errol was just out of school.
邻居给我们打电♥话♥ 举报扰民
Neighbors called us out, reporting a disturbance.
无事发生
That was nothing.
没错 他们说几乎每晚 你们都会发生父子间的争吵
Yeah, they said it was most nights, the pair of you, father and son stuff.
你们这群人
You people.
我不是想批评任何人
I'm not having a go here.
我在他身上尽力了 是吧
I did my best with him, yeah?
我相信你 这真的很难
I believe it. It's hard.
只有上天知道 我不是来批评你的 我向你保证
And God knows, I'm not here to throw stones. Promise you that.
我的妻子... - 怎么了 你们离异了
My wife-- - What? Divorced?
她离世了
She died.
就在六个月前
Six months ago.
他们只批了两周的丧假
Two weeks compassionate leave.
我很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
有孩子吗 - 有一个
Children? - One.
是个女儿 她受到的冲击最大
Daughter. She took the brunt of it.
所以...
So...
你怎么安抚她的
what do you do with her?
我怎么安抚她
What am I doing with her?
别人的天塌下来的时候 你该如何安抚他们
What do you do when someone's sky comes crashed in?
我给她买♥♥了一只狗
I bought her a dog.
一只狗 - 没错 这肯定能让她开心吧
A dog? - Yeah, that'll fix it, right?
你只能尽你所能...
Well, you do what you can...
不遗余力
where you can.
来吧 给你看一眼
Here we go. Look.
你是从哪里得到这个的
Where'd you get this?
在她的公♥寓♥里 你可以将它收下
In her flat. You can keep that.
我是认真的 这是个复印件 你可以收下
I mean it. It's a copy. You can keep it.
她生前常带着小孩来帮你种植吗
Did she come up here with the lad a lot and give you a bit of a hand?
这些对她来说肯定弥足珍贵
Must have meant the world to her, all this.
没错
Yeah.
可是你看她的人生
And look at her, look at her life.
没有任何体己人
No people of her own.
被国家福利养大
Dragged up in care.
你却一直在这里
And here you are.
你是她一直需要的父亲
The father she never had.
他是我的儿子
He's my son.
那她呢
And what about her?
有谁能帮助她
Who's gonna help her?
没有人吗
Nobody?
先生
Sir?
先生
Sir?
他当时17岁
Seventeen he was.
17岁
Seventeen.
埃罗尔 我的儿子
Errol, my son,
回到家时是吸多了的状态
comes into the house high as a kite.
他的朋友在门外等着他
Friends waiting outside.
”老爸 我需要钱“
"Dad. I need money."
你回复了什么
What did you say?
“你认为我们是谁 我们没有多余的钱了
"Who do think we are? There's no money left.
全被你拿走了”
You took it all."
我不愿意留下正式记录
I'm not going on record.
这是他做的吗
He did that?
是他刺伤了你
He stabbed you?
那个男孩要怎么办
Where does that leave the boy?
帕特里克要怎么办
What about Patrick?
要和那个男人共处一个屋檐下...
Under the same roof as that man...
找到证据了吗 能逮捕他了吗
We got him? Have we got our man?
你暂不确定也无碍 只要你开口...
'Cause if you're not sure, that's absolutely fine. Just say the w--
不 我们能逮捕他了
No. We got our man.
肯定的 百分之百
Absolutely. One hundred percent.
那就好
Right then.
很好 既然如此 倒计时开始了 我们只剩下七个小时
Great, in that case, the clock is ticking. We've got about seven hours and counting.
心理测试单位已经不耐烦了
Mental health are chomping at the bit
该死的皇家检控署 还要我们把证据双手奉上
and CPS want the fucking moon presented to them on a silver platter.
所以我们的下一步是
So, what is our move?
埃罗尔
Errol.
我们尝试帮你唤起回忆 让记忆清晰起来
I wanna see if we can't jog your memory, open things up for you.
算是帮我们所有人的忙
For all of us.
若你允许 我想带你回到公♥寓♥ 到她遇害的地方
So, with your permission, I want to take you back to the flat. Where she died.
你的诉状律师会全程与你同行
Your solicitor will be with you, by your side. All the way.
可以吗
That okay?
进去吧
Go ahead.
好了 没事
Okay. All right.
不急 慢慢来
In your own time.
让我来看一看
Let's have a look.
(本周最佳 帕特里克伯罗斯)
我可以帮忙吗 - 当然了
Can I help? - Of course.
就是这样
That's it.
我是说真的 - 我爱你
I mean it. - I love you.
有想起什么吗
Anything?
没有 什么都没有
No. Nothing.
真的吗
Really?
那好
Okay.
天啊 你看这雨下的 伙计 你在这里等一等
God. Look at the state of it. Hold on here a second, mate.
马克 把车驾过来吧 - 好的
Marco, bring the car around the side. - Yeah? Sure.
(丽萨 现在 你什么时候回家 )
好了 走吧 - 好吧
Okay, let's go. - Okay.
罗斯 - 兄弟 你还好吗
Ross. - You all right, mate?
谢谢你愿意多走这么一步 这值得一试
Thanks very much for going the extra mile, mate. It was worth a shot.
很抱歉 让你白跑一趟
Sorry if it was a wasted trip.
我听说你住在...麦尔安德那一带
I hear you said that you're living-- Mile End way?
是我自作自受 屋子被判给前妻了 我的生活跟中学生没两样
For my sins. Wife got the house. I'm back living like a student.
让你来回跑太不人道了 对吧
Well, It's a bit daft, you're making a double journey, isn't it?
没关系的
No, it's fine.
依微 你不介意捎卡多纳先生一程吧
Yvette. You wouldn't mind giving Mr. Cardona a lift home, would you?
当然不介意了
Yeah, sure. Not a problem.
若你不介意
I mean, if you're sure.
不介意 - 依微会带你直抵家门
Yeah. - Yvette will take you right to your door.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
埃罗尔 你在后座需要开空调吗
You need some AC in the back there, Errol?
这是什么 我以为我们要回去监狱
What is this? I thought we were going back to the cells?
我找不到我的手♥机♥了 我需要回去公♥寓♥找一下
I can't find my phone. I just need to check in the flat.
兄弟 你不介意吧
Don't mind, do you, mate?
埃罗尔 你家的灯不亮了
Errol? Your lights aren't working.
你能否帮我把灯点开
Can you help me get some lights on?
埃罗尔 我无法在黑暗中寻找我的手♥机♥
Errol? I can't find my phone in the dark, Errol.
拜托了
Come on.
灯亮了 谢谢
There you go. Thank you.
你未曾想要自己的孩子
You never wanted kids of your own?
从未
No.
从未
No?
我不需要 - 当然了
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表