剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
Alibi? Alibi for the murder. Yes, or no?
有的
Yeah.
目击证人说他当时和妻子在家里
Subject said that he was at home with his wife at the time.
是吗 - 她当时有某种纠纷
Yeah? - She was in a dispute of some kind.
她不小心撞上别人的车子 保险公♥司♥打电♥话♥报♥警♥了
She pranged someone's car. Insurers notified police.
好 然后你做了什么
Right, yeah. So you did what?
所以我把这个不在场证明 标为危险 我拒绝了
So, I flagged it unsafe, the alibi. I pushed back on it.
第二天 托尼拜访嫌犯 进行第二次审问 然后...
Next day, Tony visits subject, interviews him a second time, and...
对 嫌犯从调查名单中移除
Yeah. Subject cleared from inquiry.
但你才刚说过她当时不在家
But you just said that she wasn't at home.
我知道
I know.
但你了解托尼的 他是个军人
But you know Tony. He's a soldier.
他是个好警♥察♥ 他不会...
He's a straight bat. He wouldn't--
他不会让我们失望的
He wouldn't let us down.
我来解决这件事
I've got this.
你好
Yes?
请问斯特凡在家吗
Is Stefan about?
请问你是
And you are?
丹尼尔 - 没错 是你
Daniel. - Right, yes.
他嘱咐我让你在后花♥园♥里等他
He said for you to wait outside in the back garden.
我给你们拿杯茶
And I'll bring you some tea.
茶 - 他很快就来
Tea? - He won't be long.
谢谢
Thank you.
阿什女士...
Mrs. Ash. Mrs. Ash!
你还好吗 他是否伤害了你
Are you all right? Has he hurt you?
不 我没事 我只需要休息一分钟 我只需要...
No, I'm fine. I'll be all right in a minute. I just--
赫加蒂侦探总督察 - 卡特琳娜 我需要救护人员
DCI Hegarty? - Katrina, yeah. I need a paramedic.
地址是61号♥贝尔蒙特路 是殴击案
61 Belmont Drive, Chelmsford. Domestic battery.
好的 了解 - 谢谢
Okay, copy that. - Yeah, thank you.
阿什女士 他在哪里
Mrs. Ash, where is he?
阿什女士 你的丈夫呢 - 我不清楚
Where is your husband? Mrs. Ash. - I don't know.
他只让我请你坐下 然后...
He just said to sit you down, and...
尽量拖住你们 所以我就一直在这里等着
and keep you here as long as possible. So, I've been just sitting off.
斯特凡阿什
Stefan Ash?
我认识他 他是个线人 - 你的线人
I know him. He's an informant. - For you?
是的 过去四 五年来都是这样
Sure, yeah, the past four or five years.
但当时不是 当时他是跟托尼一起的
But not back then. Back then he was with Tony.
他负责操作机器 老虎机 就是酒吧 台球厅里那种
He ran the machines. The fruit machines, you know, in bars and snooker halls.
他当时也曾做贷款服务
And while he was there, he used to do loans.
只要支付金钱 他不会过问任何事
Cash in hand, no questions asked.
把所有收入投♥注♥在购♥房♥♥出租
Plowed all the money back into property, buy-to-lets.
重点是 他建立了许多人脉
The point is, he gets to know people.
所以我在托尼生病之后将他收入我的麾下
So, I took him on once Tony got sick.
被保护的
Protegido.
“被保护的 ”
"Protegido?"
没错 海耶斯巷来电者 说这个男人是被保护的
Yeah, the Hayes Lane caller, she said the guy was protected.
你跟她通过话了 - 是的
You spoke to her? - Yeah.
她当时这么说的时候我一直在想
And when she first said that, I kept thinking,
“也许有这么一个可能性...”
"You know, maybe, you know..."
他是个警♥察♥
Police.
但他若是个线人 他会觉得自己不可撼动
But if he's an informant, he thinks he's untouchable.
所以这很合逻辑
So it makes sense.
我是说这些房♥地♥产♥...
Okay, these properties, I mean--
他拥有几个 - 许多
How many are we talking about? - Dozens.
在塔楼区也有吗 - 有
Were any up at the Towers? - Yeah.
所以阿德莱德遇害之时
So at the time that Adelaide died,
那些公♥寓♥是谁名下的
whose name would the flats have come up in?
是他的还是租客的 - 租客的
His or the tenants? - Tenants.
如此阿什便可以来去自如 我们还无法追踪到他
Ash could've come and gone as he pleased. We wouldn't have followed him necessarily.
还有其他人知道关于阿什的事吗
Who else knew about this, about Ash?
只有托尼知道
Tony, that's all.
那他呢
What about him?
金 不 我甚至能将性命托付给他
Kim? No. I would trust him with my life.
但你也曾信任托尼 - 老大 我们有什么计划
Well, you trusted Tony. - Hey, boss. Right, what's the plan?
把他所有购♥房♥♥出租的地址给我
Get me the addresses for all the buy-to-lets,
所有在阿什或他妻子名下的房♥产
any properties owned in the name of Ash or his wife,
或任何他担任联席董事的有限公♥司♥
or any limited companies where he's co-director.
好 我来组织一个调查小组
Okay, I'll pull together a task force.
别虚张声势 用自己人 - 了解
Keep it small. In-house. - On it.
该死的
Shit.
什么 - 被泄漏的录音
What? - It's the leak.
它到处被转发 无处不在
It's taking off. It's everywhere.
线上有很多愤怒的人想分享意见
I've got a lot of angry people wanting to talk about it.
我们跟来自 波普勒的马文连上线了 马文你请说
We've got Marvin from Poplar on the line. Go ahead, Marvin.
算了 我对警♥察♥太失望了
Nah. I'm done with the police, man.
他们一直说自己在进步中 但这不是事实 他们说...
They keep saying they're getting better, but they're not. They say they have--
999掌握着重要信息 让我们来了解...
...999 with the important information of what happened. Let's hear...
他们总说他们在学习 事实并不然
They keep saying they're learning, but they're not.
她每年到处奔波 为了儿子奋斗到底 但她的下场是什么
She's out there, year after year, fighting for her boy. And what happens to her?
被撞死在马路上 凶手呢 还逮捕了她儿子
...knocked down in the street. Who by? Well, the same bastards
他们是同一群混♥蛋♥
that locked up her son.
好了 谢谢各位 谢谢你们愿意抽出时间
Yeah. Thank you for coming. I appreciate your time.
我有个简短的陈述
I just have a short statement.
我能理解 也能共情 各位对于这份录音的忧虑
I understand and I share people's concerns about this uploaded tape.
若真实情况正如我们所担忧的 这是一通真正的紧急电♥话♥
And if, as we fear, this is a genuine emergency call,
我的首要任务就是确保呼叫者的安危
my first and last duty is to the safety of the caller.
我能透露的目前就只有这么多
That limits what I can discuss with you at the moment.
但是请各位放心 这是绝对优先事项
But please, rest assured, this is an absolute priority
若我们收获更多情报 定会向大家分享
and when we have more information we will share it with you.
好了 不 谢谢 不好意思...
Okay-- No-- Thank you, I'm sorry--
我们要做的还很多
We have a lot to do.
感激不尽
Thank you very much.
大家听着
Okay, listen up, everyone.
你好 我们是东伦敦警员
Hello. East London Police.
我们有17个地址需要排查
We've got 17 addresses.
塔楼区有五个 剩下的在周围的住♥宅♥区里
Five in the Towers, the rest in the surrounding area.
你好 警♥察♥ 我们在找一个需要帮助的人
Hi. Police. We're looking for a vulnerable person in this area.
我能进来吗 您介意吗
Can I come in? Do you mind?
目标人物名叫斯特凡阿什
The subject is a Stefan Ash.
近50岁的白人男子 请谨慎行动
IC1 male, late 40s. Approach with caution.
我是警♥察♥ 在找一个名叫 斯特凡阿什的人 这里有这样的人吗
Police. Looking for a Stefan Ash. Anyone here?
第二个目标人物 南欧女子 有巴西血统
Secondly, IC2 female, Brazilian origin.
她名叫卡尔拉 她的性命现在受到威胁
We believe her name to be Carla and there's a potential threat to life here.
克洛伊
Chloe?
不在
Nothing.
谢谢您的配合 祝你有个美好的一天
Thank you for your cooperation, have a good day.
请注意...因为媒体高度关注 民众情绪高涨
Bear in mind-- with all the media attention-- the community are riled up.
请大家谨慎行动
So watch your backs.
都还好吗 好了 走吧
We're all good? Right. Let's go.
一号♥小队 第一层 安全
One, level one, cleared.
第一栋第二层 安全
Block one, level two, cleared.
第二栋第三层 安全
Block two, level three, clear.
第一栋底层 安全
Block one, ground floor, cleared.
第一栋第一层 安全
Block one, level one, clear.
第二栋第一楼 安全 通话完毕
Block two, level one, cleared. Over.
马尔丘斯楼 安全 通话完毕
Marquis block clear, over.
A B O 请你给我个...通话完毕
Alpha Bravo One, can you get me a-- Over.
A B O...
Alpha Bravo One...
先生 抱歉 打扰了...
Sorry to bother you, sir--
这位是谁
Who's it?
是警♥察♥ - 不好意思 有事吗
Police. - Sorry, what's going on?
没事 你们可以留在公♥寓♥里
Nothing. You can actually stay in your flat.
我们只是在探查一些地址 这是一次进行中的调查
We're just checking some addresses. Part of an ongoing investigation.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是...关于埃罗尔的吗
What-- Is this about Errol?
没事的 进来吧...
It's all right. Come on.
朱妮
June.
我刚刚到你给我的地址去 你猜我看见...
So, I went to the address that you told me to go to. And guess who I just--
帕特里克伯罗斯 我知道
Patrick Burrowes. I know.
他身边是否有个年轻女子
Was there a girl with him, a young woman?
没错 - 他们还好吗
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表