剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
So, what's the problem?
不是件大事 我想找一间公♥寓♥
It's all good. I'm here about a flat.
我想给我的朋友找一个单间 他名叫帕特里克
Starter studio for a friend of mine. A guy called Patrick.
这些当定金应该绰绰有余
That should take care of the deposit.
明天够早吗 -够了
Tomorrow soon enough? -Yeah.
我有一些照片 是在赫加蒂上周去拜访这个地方时拍的
I got pictures of a visit Hegarty made to this address last week.
他不久之前到这里的提款机取了一叠现金
He visited a cashpoint here and withdrew quite a wad shortly before.
天啊 索尼娅 你是在跟踪他吗
Shit. Sonya, you're following him?
你在怕什么
What are you so scared of?
我不能跟踪同僚 -但又没禁止我们 是吧
I can't spy on a colleague. -Well, it doesn't stop us though, does it?
托尼吉尔福伊尔呢
What about Tony Gilfoyle?
我认为我们应该… -听着 赫加蒂很可疑
I think we should be-- -Look, Hegarty's off.
我们都清楚 他兼♥职♥的理由是什么
We both know it. What is it with all the driving?
他赚的外快要用在哪里 我们终于有发现了
What is he doing with all that extra cash? Finally, we have something.
什么发现 就是他去地毯铺
What? He goes to a carpet shop?
朱妮 我说的是毒品 不是地毯
Drugs, not rugs, June.
是一个名叫米拉斯幔苏的人在运营
It's all run by a man called Miras Mansur.
他们是毒贩 简直是批发商了 他们在贩卖♥♥大批的海♥洛♥因♥
They're dealers. Wholesalers, really. Large quantities of heroin.
而赫加蒂是常客
And Hegarty's a regular.
我需要回去工作了
I need to get back to work.
你在拒绝承认
You don't wanna see.
他可能是被敲诈了
He's either being blackmailed
但他也可能在毒品贸易里从事副业
or maybe he has a sideline in the drugs trade.
朱妮 这也是你自己说的 他什么都做得出
I mean, you said it yourself, June. He is capable of anything.
嘿 -过来拿啊…
Hey. -Come and get it. Come and get it.
嘿 伙计 给我一颗糖 -给我一个
Hey, give me a sweet, fam. -Let me get one.
要开始了
Here we go.
这个少年真是奇怪的孩子
This yout. Such an odd little child.
兄弟 真恶心
Rank, bro.
管好你自己的嘴巴吧
That's it for your mouth.
哥们 你甚至没刷过牙
Bro, you ain't never even used a toothbrush.
说得好像你的口气是香的…
Like you're sweet--
我们是警♥察♥
Police.
把双手放在身侧 -赶快跟着做
Hands by your sides. -Come on. Do it.
把背包放下来 转过身
Backpacks off. Turn around.
这是怎么回事
What's this?
这是什么
What's this?
完了 -这个不是我的
Shit. -That's not mine.
它只是刚好出现在你的背包里 是吧
Just resting in your bag, eh?
好了 你们两个可以走了
All right. You two can be off.
走吧 -快走
Go. -Go.
雅各布 我们的七号♥球员雅各布呢
Ah, Jacob? Where is our number seven? Jacob?
雅各布 我若是你 我会把它放下
Jacob, I'd put that away if I were you.
什么案件 -是在哈珀斯巷拘捕他的
What have we got? -Picked him up, Harpes Lane.
站到线之后去
Behind the line.
拘捕罪名是 -持有毒品并有贩毒意图
What's the offense? -Possession with intent to supply.
好吧
Oh, right.
好
Right.
你的名字 谢谢
Name, please.
雅各布泰勒
Jacob Taylor.
请你上前来
Step forward.
在这里写下你想联♥系♥的
Write down on there the names
三个人和他们的电♥话♥号♥码
and numbers of three people you're gonna wanna call.
你可以使用你的手♥机♥
You can use your phone.
赶紧的
Chop-chop.
好的
Okay.
拜托了 妈妈
Come on, Mum.
您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥无法接通
The number you have dialed could not be connected.
请稍后再拨
Please try again later.
您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥无法接通 请稍后再拨
The number you have dialed could not be connected. Please try again later.
你还有能联♥系♥的人吗
Anyone else you can call?
我的手♥机♥呢 在哪里 我的天啊
Where's my phone? Where? Jesus.
到底放在哪里了
Where the hell is it?
你好 -奶奶 我被逮捕了
Hello. -Nana, I've been arrested.
什么 -可以请你过来接我吗
What? -Can you come and get me, please?
你在哪里亲爱的 哪里
Where, darling? Where?
我在警♥察♥局
The police station.
把地址给我 我…马上过来接你
Give me the address. I'm coming. I'm coming to get you.
我可以走了吗 -退后
Can I go now? -Step back.
雅各布 你是否明白我将授权拘留你
Jacob, do you understand that I'm going to authorize you for detention?
好 把脚放在脚印上
Okay. Feet on the prints.
借过一下
Excuse me.
拜托了 雅各 快接电♥话♥
Oh, come on, Jakey. Pick up.
你好 -你去哪了
Hiya. -Where have you been?
不好意思 我在工作 手♥机♥刚刚没有信♥号♥♥ 怎么了
Sorry, work. Haven't had signal for a bit. Why?
雅各布呢 他已经迟到半个小时了
Where is Jacob? He's half an hour late.
你尝试过拨电♥话♥吗 -我已经打了六通电♥话♥了
Well, have you tried calling? -About six times.
你去学校看过吗 -去过 他离校的时间跟平时一样
Have you tried the school? -Yeah, he left at the usual time,
但这不合逻辑 对雅各来说没有比这个更重要的事了
but it doesn't stack up. There's nothing more important to Jake.
(雅各布 正在呼叫手♥机♥)
您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥无法接通
The person you have called is unavailable.
(最近通话)
在马里路一带发生了意外
Incident at Mare Road E1.
黑人男子 年龄在10岁到14岁之间 身上多处被刺伤 请各单位速速前往
IC3 male aged between ten and 14. Multiple stab wounds. All units.
会没事的 伙计你别紧张
It's all right. Don't worry, mate.
扎克
Zac?
你说什么
What?
你好
Hi.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
没错 雅各布泰勒
Right. Jacob Taylor.
好消息是 他的指控被撤销…
Well, the good news is he's been refused charge--
好消息 我的儿子因有贩毒意图被捕
Good news? My son was processed for intent to supply,
他的DNA被采集 他被拘留
his DNA was taken, he was banged up,
甚至是在没有监护人的陪同下发生的
and all without the presence of an appropriate adult?
按照规定 他已经拨♥打♥电♥话♥给所有近亲
As per regulation, he tried all his nearest relatives.
你让事情变得糟透了 -不 我做的只是…
You have made things infinitely worse. -No, all I did w--
他的DNA在系统里了
His DNA is on the system now.
拘捕他的警官不是我
I wasn't the one who brought him in.
所以是谁 是哪些警官拘捕他的
So, who was? Who were the arresting officers?
是罗斯克尔和维特 -朱妮
A Roskill and Waite. -June.
爸爸 -雅各 我的天啊 快过来
Dad! -Jake! Oh, my God. Come here.
雅各… -对不起
Jake. Jake. -Sorry.
没事
Yeah.
我和麦克斯和沙克尔一起
I was with Max and Shakil,
然后警♥察♥就来了 东西不是我的
and then the police came, and it wasn't mine.
我什么都没做 -你别这么说
I wasn't doing anything. -You don't say that.
别想太多了 好吗 这不是你的错
You don't even think it, okay? This is not your fault.
我真的没有做任何事 -没事的
I promise I wasn't doing anything. -It's okay.
且慢 -真的
Excuse me. -I promise.
我知道… -谢谢
I know. I know. -Thank you.
还有上面这里 谢谢
And the top, please.
你好
Hello.
你好 这里有一位毛丽音伦克
Hi, there. We have a Maureen Lenker
就在急诊部
here at outpatient, at A&E?
你太善良了
That's very kind of you.
妈妈 -好了
Mum. -Okay.
谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. -Thank you.
我们必须去接科迪斯 他们一直拘留他
We have to collect Curtis. They keep arresting him.
你知道原因 因为… -妈 老爸没有被拘留
And you know why. Because-- -Mum, Dad's not been arrested.
因为他的发型不讨喜 -被拘留的不是他
Because they don't like his hair. -He's not the one at the police station.
他的发型没有任何问题
There's nothing wrong with his hair.
你知道的 这只是一个造型
You know, it's just a style. It--
妈妈 你听着… -不…
Mum, listen. Listen. Listen. Listen. -No. No.
老爸已经去世了 记得吗
You know Dad's passed away, remember?
来 把这个穿上 都已经是陈年往事了
Come on. Put this on. It's a long time ago now.
谢谢你的帮忙 莫洛娃
Thanks for doing that, Morowa.
我们还没告知女儿们 她们的生活里不需要出现这种事
We haven't told the girls. They don't need that in their lives.
对 还太早了
Yeah. Not yet.
选拔赛还早着呢 好像要等到明年什么的
The trials are, like, never. They're, like, next year or something.
我要失去我的状态了
Now I'm gonna lose my edge.
我明天要很有攻击性地走进去 摆出生气父亲的姿态
And I'm gonna steam in there tomorrow, doing my best cross Dad,
然后毫无顾虑地把想法告诉教练… -埃德梧教练
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表