剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
What happened to change his mind?
@TB_DT 赫加蒂做了什么
What did Hegarty do, @TB_DT?
这让你害怕了吗
Does that scare you?
你确实应该害怕
It should.
我根本听不懂你在说什么
I've got absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
你可以在数字取证组 调查的时候这么跟他们说
You can tell that to digital forensics when they chase the accounts.
请你离开我家
Get off my property.
他们也许会查互联网协议地址
Probably have a root around the IP address.
看看该用户还做了什么事 或者追踪他们的虚拟专用网络
See what else it's been doing. Chase down the VPNs.
深入调查 你懂我的意思 - 我在警告你
Get deep, if you know what I mean. - I'm warning you.
托尼 你的职业生涯 完了
Your career, over, Tony.
你的养老基金 完了
Your pension, gone.
你若跟我说事情的经过
You tell me what happened,
我可以考虑一下要如何处理这些情报
and I can think about what to do with that information.
你很享受此刻吧 - 告诉我事情的经过
You're loving this, aren't you? - Tell me what happened.
你和你的亲信
You and all your muggy little mates?
赫加蒂无法从这件事情中袒护你 - 把我当成问题人物在调查我
Hegarty can't protect you from this. - Coming for me like I'm the problem.
托尼 你生活在梦境里
You are living in a dreamland, Tony.
我 不 亲爱的 你才是做梦的那个
Me? No, love. You're the one fucking dreaming.
我在东伦敦任职了35年 你才是玩笑
I've worked East London for 35 years. You're a joke.
你认为这个世界是贝纳通的广♥告♥
You think the world is a United Colors of Benetton ad.
亲爱的 它是一个战场
It's a war zone, love.
你到陶尔哈姆莱茨区的任何一个巷口 去看有没有一个多族群的帮派
Go down any estate in Tower Hamlets and see if you can find a mixed gang.
找不到的 你可知为何 因为他们憎恨彼此
You can't. You know why? 'Cause they all fucking hate each other.
白人仇视黑人 而黑人仇视土耳其人
The whites hate the Blacks. And the Blacks hate the Turks.
土耳其人仇视巴基斯坦人 所以请你不要到这里来
And the Turks hate the Pakis. So don't come round here,
试图威胁 或者教育我这个世界如何运转
trying to threaten me or tell me how the world works,
因为我不是问题人物 我是解决方案 还有你 你看看你自己
'cause I ain't the problem. I'm the solution. And you, look at ya!
你只是给警队多元化充数的 给我滚
You're just a token copper! Now, fuck off!
(克劳迪娅梅休来电)
让她好好睡一觉
Let her sleep it off.
冰箱旁的抽屉里有阿司匹林
There's some aspirin in the drawer by the fridge.
没有我的允许 别给更强的药
Nothing stronger without checking with me.
拜托了 请你听我说
Please, just listen.
拜托了 这个情报只能是
Please. This information would only be known
和你共事过的人才知道的
by somebody that has worked with you.
互联网协议地址已经被查出 是在托尼的家两公里以内的距离
And we've already put the IP address within a mile of Tony's house.
这还不够 对方是一个在职警员
It's not enough. You're talking about a serving officer.
长官 这是其中一个威胁你的人
Ma'am, this is one of the men that threatened you.
这不是一个无目标调查
It's not a fishing expedition.
只需要查看他的手♥机♥和电脑就能将他逮捕
We just pick up phones and computers, and we get him.
不需要地方法官的介入 你只需要进到他的住所 找到证据
You don't need a magistrate. You just need to go in and prove it.
好吧 那好
Yeah. Okay, yeah.
你...嘿...我在跟你说话
You! Hey, you. Hey! I'm talking to you.
亲爱的 现在真的不是时候 好吗
Now's really not the right time, love. All right?
我需要一个道歉
I want an apology.
听着 亲爱的 在你受伤之前赶紧消失
Listen, disappear, love, before you get hurt.
你让我的朋友监视我... 你还配自称为警♥察♥吗
You asked my friends to spy on me! Call yourself a policeman?
你是警♥察♥之耻 听懂了吗 警♥察♥之耻
You're a disgrace. You understand me? A disgrace.
你当时欺骗了我 你现在还在欺骗我 我知道你做了什么 我都清楚
You lied then, and you're lying now. I know what you did. I know.
我知道你都做了什么
I know. I know what you did!
走开
Go away!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
喂...下车 你到底想做什么
Oi! Get out of the car. The fuck do you think you're doing?
快点下车
Get out of the car!
该死的疯子
Fucking maniac!
你好 我是多丽丝
Hiya, this is Doris.
我暂时无法接通电♥话♥ 请在哔声后留言
I can't come to the phone, but please leave a message after the beep.
妈妈 你好 是我
Hi, Mum. It's me.
我希望你昨晚睡得安稳
I hope you slept all right.
我只是想说
I just wanna say...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我好好打理了自己
I cleaned myself up.
所以你下次来见我时 我看起来会利落一些
So, you know, I'm more smart for the next time you come.
你知道我很爱你
You know I love you.
D Y A 呼叫所有东部的小队
Delta, Yankee, Alpha. I'm calling all eastbound units.
事发现场有一个女黑人受害者
We have a victim at the scene, an IC3 female,
名为多丽丝马西斯 被宣告死亡
name of Doris Mathis, pronounced dead.
救护人员准备撤离
Paramedics in the final stages now.
(一则新语♥音♥留言)
(没有公正就没有和平)
除了杀害多丽丝马西斯的罪名
Setting aside the Doris Mathis charge,
还有其他的指控吗
what are we looking at?
发布煽动性言论 其实只能算是开玩笑 就这样
Trolling, you know. Well, banter, really. That's all.
就这样 - 没错
That's all? - Yeah.
听着 我也许偶尔会做得太过分
Look, I might have took it a bit far at times,
但这就是事情的本质 大家都是如此 你知道吗
but that's just, like, the way it is. Everyone does it, you know?
你需要发泄一下 这就是幽默之处
You let off steam. That's the sense of humor.
你发送威胁了吗 - 没有
Did you make threats? - No.
我是说你不能太过认真 是吧
I mean, you can't take everything too serious, can you?
他们可能会主张你给出了可信威胁
They'll be trying to say that you posed a credible threat.
你认为呢
Can they?
听着 我确实发布了一张 她办公室前院的绘图
Look, I did drop a drawing of the yard where her office is and--
还有一 两张照片 没错 不过你稍等 事情不是这样的
and a picture or two, yeah. But hold on, it's not like that.
我大概不会真正去... - 这不是重点
I wouldn't have actually, sort of, like-- - That's not the point.
朋友 是她先攻击我的 好吗 像我这样的人...
Mate, she's come at me, right? People like me--
就好像...你也知道的...像我们这样的人...
It's like, you know, come on, people like us--
托尼 别再说了
Don't start, Tony, okay?
听着 是她先宣战的好吗 她想怎样
Listen, she started the war, right? What did she expect?
我让你别再说了
I said not now.
若有什么需要采取的行动 我会出手
If there's something that needs to be done, I will do that.
你最好是会
You better.
但他们此刻在搜查你家 你知道这代表什么吗
But they are searching your place right now. Do you know what that means?
所以我若必须帮忙 我得有这个能力帮忙
So, if I'm gonna help, I need to be able to help.
所以你有需要向我坦白的事情吗
So, do you need to tell me anything?
请你稍等一下
Give me a minute.
这是...
This is--
没错 - 是啊 这是个悲剧
Yeah. - Yeah, it's a tragedy.
穷其一生 为自己的信仰奋斗
Spent her life fighting for what she believed in.
没错 太不幸了
Yeah. It's a great shame.
还赔上了性命
Died for it.
我好奇最近的事件是否让她精神更紧张了
I wonder whether perhaps recent events might have stirred things up for her.
也许她被逼到情绪激动的地步
Perhaps she's been led to a place where emotions were running high.
无法不同情她的丈夫 可怜的男人
Can't help thinking about her husband, poor man,
他曾多么希望她能放下一切
and how he was desperate for her to forget about it all.
如果你是来保护你这网络喷子朋友的老巢
So, if you've come to protect your mate's little troll cave,
恐怕你来迟了 我们已经在做收尾工作了
I'm afraid you're too late. We're just finishing up here.
不...当然不是了 我没有这个想法
No, of course not. I wouldn't dream of it.
原来他在线上这么活跃
Turns out he was quite active online.
我根本不知道
I had no idea.
是吗 因为你在前几日才刚告诉我
Really? Because a few days ago you told me that all that
这些都是他作为卧底的职责
was strictly to do with his undercover work.
我是这么相信的 - 所以他从未让你知道
So I believed. - So, he managed to keep all that from you?
就算你近20年来
Despite the fact that you were his supervising officer
一直是他的上级
for nearly 20 years?
他有个双面人生
A double life.
天啊 长官 你听起来也太不聪明了吧
God, that sounds fucking stupid of you, sir.
在这样的情况下我无从否认 是吧
Well, I could hardly disagree, given the circumstances, can I?
看来我在审查物证的时候会更了解一些吧
I suppose I'll know more once I have a chance to review this evidence.
不 恐怕这不可能
Oh, no, I'm afraid that's not gonna happen.
恰恰相反
On the contrary,
这件事属于原本卧底工作的延伸
this falls under the extension of the original undercover work
正如你所说 我是他的上级
for which I was, as you say, supervising officer.
所以我在完成报告之后会给你发送一份
So I will send you the report once it's done.
不...这不是... - 谢谢你让开始工作一切顺利
No. No, that's not-- - Thanks very much for getting us started.
这里的每一张纸都必须记录在册
I want every scrap of paper here itemized and accounted for.
长官 - 还得将地毯掀起搜查
Sir. - Gonna take the carpets up.
长官 我是第一个反应人员 这个案件该由我受理
Sir! I was the first respondent. This is mine.
不好意思 伦克探长 这次不是
I'm sorry, DS Lenker, not this time.
克劳迪娅梅休助理警♥察♥局长 给我发了一封电邮
I have an email from ACC Claudia Mayhew.
邮件内容阐述了指挥链
It sets out the chain of command.
如你所见 据负责警司的意思
As you can see, according to the superintendent,
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表