剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
(何时重审埃罗尔的案子 )
(谁拨通了紧急热♥线♥ 她在哪里 )
(他们知情多久了 )
(警方必须立即回应的问题)
(有人尝试寻找她吗 她此刻安全吗 )
(从未怀疑你 埃罗尔马西斯 #还埃罗尔一个公道)
(说出他的名字)
(这份录音在各种层面上让人细思极恐)
(令人心碎 悲惨案件的另一个受害者)
(警♥察♥去死 #还埃罗尔一个公道)
你好 我是索尼娅 请你留言 我会给你回电♥话♥
Hi, it's Sonya. Leave a message and I'll get back to you.
索尼娅 又是我
Sonya, it's me. Again.
拜托你接电♥话♥
Just pick up, please.
我的天啊
For Christ's sake.
我若是你就不会这么做
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
高层会因为你泄漏机密而调查你
That'll be the eighth floor after you over this leak.
你说什么 录音不是我泄漏的
What? I didn't leak the call.
我为什么要特意让弱势群体受到伤害
Why would I deliberately put a vulnerable person in harm's way?
好吧 - 被泄露的是你的审问过程
Okay. - Well, it was your investigation.
他们该调查的是你 - 他们会的
They should be coming after you. - They will.
肯定会的 在事态不受控制之后
They will do, if this gets away from us.
我的天啊 - 而且注定会发生
Jesus. - Which it's bound to.
很好 - 若他们不撤销录音
Right. - If they don't shut it down.
推特不是这样操作的 所以...
That's not really how Twitter works, actually, so...
也许我该跟他们聊一聊
You know, maybe I should talk to them.
直接告诉他们...我所知道的一切
Just tell them-- To tell them everything, everything I know.
也许这不是一个坏主意 - 也是
And maybe that's not a bad idea. - Sure.
没错 因为众人有权利审阅证据
Yeah. Because people have a right to the evidence, you know.
所有证据 无论用何种方式
All of it. Wherever it goes.
是吗 那份招供又该怎么说
Yeah? So, what about that confession?
“喉咙” “胸部” 这件事呢
"Throat." "Chest." What about that?
你可以说是我引导或是胁迫犯人
You can say I led or coerced the suspect,
但指向他的证据多不胜数
but the evidence against him was overwhelming.
我带他回到公♥寓♥ 他就招供了
I took him back to his flat. He confessed.
他有个不在场证明
He had an alibi.
理发店的男人 你是认真的吗 - 摩斯塔法得梅伊
Barbershop guy? Seriously? - Mostapha Demir.
没错 但他飞回伊斯坦布尔了
Yeah, but he flew back off to Istanbul.
他其实还在伦敦 我见到他了 他认为他见到了埃罗尔
London, actually. I met him. He thinks it was Errol that he saw.
那他为何不来跟我们解释 他为何不发声
Well, why didn't he come and talk to us? Why didn't he speak out?
你居然问得出口
Do you really have to ask that?
你看不见你手中代表权力的警棒吗
Can't you see that big fucking stick in your hand?
他感到害怕 他害怕像你一样的人
He was scared. He was scared of people like you.
你可知道 这一切都是时间问题
You understand that it's just a matter of time
直到那位呼叫者的男友发现她所说的话
before that caller's boyfriend finds out what she's been saying about him.
在他发现的那天 天知道他会如何对待她
And when he does, God knows what he's gonna do to her.
我知道 - 前提是她必须有命承受
I know. - That's if he hasn't killed her already.
而你唯一能做的事...
And the one thing that you could do...
只有自我审查 “万一我错了呢 ”
is to think to yourself, "What if I was wrong?
“万一凶手不是埃罗尔呢 若不是他 那会是谁 ”
What if it wasn't Errol? And if not him, then who?"
你认为我不审视自己的举动吗
You think I don't question my own actions?
我当然会
Absolutely I do!
我每一天都这么做
Every day!
我是我自己最大的敌人
I'm my own fucking worst enemy.
是吗 我可不敢苟同
Yeah? I wouldn't bet on that.
等等
Wait!
好啊 为何不呢
Fine, why not?
让我将所有证据说给你听
I'll walk you through the evidence.
我没有需要隐藏的
I've got nothing to hide.
这就对了
That's the spirit.
犯罪记录
第一季第八集[季终]
毒物学 病理学
Toxicology. Path report.
邻居 居民
Neighbors. Residents.
当时同在塔楼里的其他人 任何前科犯
Who else was in the Towers. Any prior arrests.
警务系统的任何人 都在这里
Anyone in the system. Here.
还有家庭暴♥力♥呢 有任何暴♥力♥前科吗
And what about DV? History of violence?
有的 塔楼里有一两个案例 全都在这里了
Yeah, there were one or two of those in the Tower. It's all there.
追踪 审问 淘汰 目击证词
Trace, interview, eliminate. Witness statements.
排查了所有不在场证明 你看吧 慢慢看
All alibis cleared. Go ahead. Take a look. Take your time.
克莱夫西尔科克斯呢
What about Clive Silcox?
关西尔科克斯什么事
Silcox. What about him?
他也有暴♥力♥前科 为何他不在卷宗里
Well, he had a history of violence. So why isn't he in this file?
他当时不在塔楼里
He wasn't in the Towers.
但他也住在同一个小区
But he was in the neighborhood.
我知道他住在湖街
Lake Street. I know.
你审问过他吗 - 没有 我们是这么做的
Did you interview him? - No. Here's what we did.
对于小区里任何有暴♥力♥前科的人
Anybody in the neighborhood with a history of violence,
我们将其DNA和指纹 与案发现场的进行比对
we ran DNA and prints against the crime scene.
结果呢 - 没有匹配成功 没有重叠的
And? - No hits. No overlaps.
不是西尔科克斯 - 任何人的都不匹配
Not Silcox? - Not anyone. Nobody.
好 让我们从另一个角度看这件事
Okay, all right. Let's turn this on its head.
案发现场呢 - 案发现场怎么了
What about the crime scene? - The crime scene?
好吧 案发现场 你想从哪里说起
Yeah. The crime scene. What do you fancy?
你要犯罪现场调查 初步调查结果
CSI, first findings,
还是概要报表
summary reports?
还有
And again.
后续报告
Follow-up reports.
应有尽有 - 你在公♥寓♥里采集了很多DNA吗
Much as you like. - But did you find much DNA at the flat?
埃罗尔在厨房♥里帮忙理发 大家都是现金支付
Errol was doing haircuts in the kitchen, cash in hand.
所以公♥寓♥随时有人进出
So, he had people coming in and out all the time.
所以我们也采集了大量的指纹
So, yeah. And also, we had our fill of prints.
埃罗尔有记录客户名单吗
Did Errol keep a record of his clients?
有的 在他的脑海里
Yes. In his head.
所有常客的姓氏和姓名 甚至是昵称我们都排查过了
Regular clients. Names, first names, nicknames, we followed them up.
没错 但是...等等
Yeah, but-- Wait.
若随时有陌生人进出公♥寓♥
If there were strangers coming in and out of the flat
他们若刚好有前科 他们的DNA也会在系统上被标记 对吧
and they had priors, their DNA would have been flagged on the database, yeah?
没错 DNA
Yeah, DNA.
我们也排查过任何进过公♥寓♥的前科犯
Priors in the flat, we looked them up.
你知道标准程序是什么 追踪 审问...
And you know the drill, trace, interview--
淘汰 没错 所以在哪里 那份名单在哪里
Eliminate. Yeah. So where is it? Where is that list?
在这里
It's here.
那份名单在这里的某个地方
The list is here somewhere.
在这里 你请便
There you go. Fill your boots.
克劳迪娅 我需要接这通电♥话♥
Claudia. I have to take this.
我们昨天都聊过这些事了
We went through all of this yesterday.
我们已经排查所有带有前科的人 我们已经抓到凶手了
Anyone with a criminal history, we've cleared 'em. We've got our man.
(姓名 犯罪记录 采取行动)
(克劳迪娅梅休手♥机♥来电)
(敲门之后稍等片刻)
若我支付你双倍工资呢
Well, how about I double your fee?
也行
Yeah.
那好 你在哪里 - 在我家
Right, where are you? - My place.
不 你待在原地 我来找你
No, you stay there. I'll come to you.
他在家
He's at home.
好吧
Okay.
你若开车撞她 我给你加50分
Fifty points if you clip her.
亲爱的 你好 我们能帮助你吗
Hello, love. What can we do for you?
你要去哪里 - 你说什么
Where are you going? - I'm sorry?
不好意思 我们赶时间
I'm sorry, there's no time.
那好 那我只好禀报高层
Fine. Then I'll take my chances with the eighth floor.
金 把地址发送给她 我们在那里见
Kim, drop her a pin. We'll meet you there.
好
Okay.
听着 我肯定这是个巧合 虽然我也赞同这看起来有些可疑
Listen, I'm sure it's a coincidence. I mean, it looks a bit off, I grant you.
托尼当时没有说什么吗 - 只字不提
Tony didn't say anything at the time? - Not a word.
他没说“这人的不在场证明并不充分” 或是“请你假装没看见
No, "This guy's alibi's not safe," you know? "You wanna look the other way.
帮帮我”之类的 - 没 伙计 我们承诺过
Help me out?" - No, mate. Word of honor.
我不会这么对你的
I wouldn't do that to you.
我不会背着你做任何事 - 他当时在受害者的公♥寓♥里
I wouldn't go behind your back. - He was in the victim's flat.
没错 是采集到了他的指纹 但这又如何
Yeah, his prints were. Yeah, what does that mean?
只能说明他去过公♥寓♥ 无法证明他何时去的
He was there. It doesn't say when he was.
好了 找到了
Right. Yeah. Here we go.
我见到了他 在下午2点30分审问他
I met him. I interviewed him 14:30,
日期是2011年9月21日 - 然后呢
21st of the ninth, 2011. - And?
目击证人确认他几周前在受害者...
Subject confirms that he was in the victim's--
阿德莱德的公♥寓♥出现过
Adelaide's flat weeks before.
找到了 就在那年6月 过来理发的
There you go. June of that year. Came in for a haircut.
不在场证明呢 凶杀的不在场证明呢 有没有
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表