剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
警方刚刚公布了嫌疑犯的照片
police have released images of several men they believe…
你们知道子弹还在他的脑袋里吧
You know he's got a bullet stuck in his brain?
他的… -他会没事的 妈妈
His-- -He'll be fine, Mum.
要再续一杯茶吗
Another a cup of tea?
目前没有任何抓捕行动
Still no arrests have yet been made.
来一杯酒吗 -来吧 看你怎么说服我
Glass of wine? -Go on. Twist my arm.
在哪里
Which bit?
什么
Of what?
脑袋哪里
The brain?
这里
This.
右边额叶
Right frontal lobe.
是说那是拿来…
Well, what does that…
你们俩在讨论什么八卦
What you two gossiping about?
你 妈妈 我们在讨论你的八卦
You, Mum. We're gossiping about you.
这样啊 那没事
Oh, well, that's all right then.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以说 它负责控制一些认知功能
Well, it controls some cognitive function.
还有呢
And?
但是这很难说 特别因为他还小
I mean, it's hard to tell, especially with kids.
什么时候做手术
When do they operate?
今晚
Tonight.
很好 这很好 你懂吧
Good. That's good, you know?
越早取出来…
Sooner it's out…
待会儿见了 老兄
See you later, bruv.
什么
What?
等等 什么 你在为他工作
Wait. What? You're working for him now?
不…只是这一次调查工作
No. No, it's just for this investigation.
老天啊…你小心一点 懂吗
Jesus… Watch yourself, yeah?
我没事的 这只是近距离观察他的机会 懂吗
It's fine. It's just a chance to see him up close, you know?
了解他的处事风格 拉拢他 若行得通的话
See how he works. Get him on our side. If that's humanly possible.
他怎么样 举止怪异吗
Was he okay? Was he weird?
有任何发现吗 -没有 还没有
Did you find anything out? -No. Not yet.
但他让金卡德威尔全程照看我…
But he had Kim Cardwell babysitting me every step of the way, so…
真让人安心
How comforting.
是 好了 说吧 你有什么消息
Yeah. Okay, so, come on. What's your news?
我说服了几个多丽丝上诉团队的志愿者
I roped in some of Doris's volunteers, from the campaign.
好吧 -没事的 我们认识他们很久了
Okay. -It's fine. We've known 'em for years.
那你如何解释这个
And how did you explain this?
海耶斯巷来电者
The Hayes Lane caller?
我说了 她是能协助埃罗尔案件的人
Well, I said she's someone who may be able to help with Errol's case.
你只说了这些 只字未提紧急呼叫的事
That's all you said? Nothing about the emergency call?
没有 我发誓
No. I swear.
好吧
All right.
总而言之 他们都在散播消息了
Anyway, they're out there now, spreading the word.
咖啡店 服务中心
Cafés, drop-ins, you name it.
无处不去
The full Brazilian.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 在你走之前
Hang on. Before you race off.
这是什么
Well, what's that?
证据 埃罗尔的旧案子
Evidence. Errol's old trial.
索尼娅 不
Sonya. No.
不 我以为我们说好了 要调查海耶斯巷来电者案件
No. I thought we agreed we'd work on the Hayes Lane caller.
我知道 但就请你看一眼 好吗
I know what we said. Just take a peek, okay?
我甚至不该在这里
I shouldn't even be here.
我的天啊
For God's sake.
我跟我的上司发过誓 不会靠近埃罗尔
I swore to my boss I wouldn't go near Errol.
所以不行 海耶斯巷来电者是优先事项
So, no. Hayes Lane caller, that's our priority.
就那个 “著名的求助热♥线♥”
That? "Famous helpline"?
这是个玩笑吧 -不是
It's a joke, right? -No.
不 她就在某处 -你看一眼就行
No. She's out there. -Just have a look.
我不是警官
I'm not a police officer.
我没有做出改变的影响力 但你有 好吗
I'm not in the giant's castle. You are, all right?
所以求你 请用你的专业提供一些帮助
So, please, just spare us a crumb of your fucking expertise.
好吧
Fine.
谢了 宝贝
Thanks, babe.
(E.马西斯)
托恩
Tone?
来吧 兄弟
Come through, mate!
都准备好做…什么来着
All set for your-- What is it?
肠镜检查
Colonoscopy?
德士也预约好了
Taxi all booked?
是 都安排好了 你可以从待办清单上把我移除了
Yeah. All sorted. You can chalk me off your to-do list.
你在清单上是永久固定的
You're a permanent fixture, you are.
若有任何需要 打电♥话♥给我
Any trouble, call me.
所以调查进行得如何了
So, how's it all going with the investigation?
你都几岁了 九岁吗
What are you? Nine years old?
别批评花生酱 朋友 它是很好的主食
Don't knock peanut butter, mate. That's a good staple food, that is.
听着 伙计 我在客房♥里给你准备了东西
Listen, mate. I've got something for you in the spare room.
但是你不会喜欢的
But you ain't gonna like it.
你说你的女性朋友撒手不管了 是吧
So you reckon your little lady friend said she's thrown in the towel, yeah?
根本不可能
No fucking chance.
我杀了她 我杀了阿德莱德伯罗斯
I killed her. I killed Adelaide Burrowes.
有人在楼下的公♥寓♥里打架
There's a fight going on in one of the flats downstairs.
你此刻在
Can I get your address?
你听见了吗 她在喊 我的天啊
Can you hear that? She's screaming! Oh, my God.
妈妈在哪里
Where's Mummy?
你的妈妈不在这里
Your mum's not here.
埃罗尔在哪里
Where's Errol?
你饿了吗
You hungry?
饿
Yeah.
这是个好兆头
Well, that's a good sign.
你喜欢吃什么 意面 薯条 冰淇淋 布丁
What do you like to eat? Pasta? Fries? Ice cream? Jelly?
我不喜欢布丁
Don't like jelly.
那好 那我们不吃布丁
All right. Well, we'll go easy on the jelly then.
平时家里是谁下厨
Who does the cooking at home?
埃罗尔下厨
Errol.
所以结论是什么
So, what's the verdict?
我保持中立 只是看了看证据 但是…
Well, I'm being impartial. Just looking at the evidence, but--
结果不是很好
Well, it's not all good.
他有前科吧 埃罗尔偷了父母的钱
I mean, there's history, right? Errol stealing money from his own parents.
还报♥警♥了 原因为何 -因为债务 吸毒
Police got called, what was that? -It was debt, drugs.
他只是当时生活不顺
It was a bad patch he was going through.
他被对他来说重要的人耍了
He got played by people he was trying to impress.
好吧
Okay.
那之后又是无数的逮捕令
Various arrests after that.
没错 但也被释放了 -没错 我知道你想说…
Yeah. And released every time. -Yeah, I know what you're gonna--
黑人男子 错误的地点 错误的时间
IC3 male, wrong place, wrong time.
你要我解释给你听吗 那些都是逮捕他的借口
Do I have to spell it out to you? They were rounding him up.
那些骚乱事件又作何解释
And what about the riots?
真无语
Fucking hell.
托特纳姆大街 2011年8月
Tottenham High Street. August 2011.
在阿德莱德受害前的几个星期 这个呢
I mean, that is a matter of weeks before Adelaide died. What was that?
这个也是借口还是…
Was that a mistake too, or…
听着 好吧 他当时在抢劫
Listen. Fine. He was looting.
见鬼 你知道当时多少人被逮捕了吗
I mean, fuck's sake. Do you know how many people got arrested?
我还以为你的立场是中立
Anyway, I thought you were being impartial.
好吧 你听着
All right, look.
你若暂时撇开不看他的供词…
If you park his confession just for a minute,
(现场未曾发现凶器)
…没在案宗上看见的更重要
this is more about what I don't see.
我是说 埃罗尔没有任何…
I mean, Errol's got no…
索尼娅 -暴♥力♥前科
Sonya. -…history of violence,
受害者身上没有殴打造成的伤疤 邻里没有任何不良指控
there's no battle scars on the victim, there's no neighborhood testimony.
他没有任何犯罪动机 说实话
There's no motive, actually.
除了金钱 财务问题
Except money. Money troubles.
但话说回来 前科又在哪里
But, again, where's the history?
有什么叙述 有什么证据
Where's the narrative? Where's the evidence?
只不过是在他身上发现她的血迹
There's just her blood on him.
还有他和帕特里克一起逃离现场
And he fled the scene with Patrick.
车祸 -没错 那是怎么回事
The crash. -Yeah, what was that?
埃罗尔记不清了
Errol can't remember.
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表