剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
那宗案件的判决是公正的 我们没抓错人
That case was investigated fairly and impartially. We got our man.
不 他不过是招供了
No, you got a confession.
你放他走吧
But just let him go.
不好意思 我知道今晚对你来说很困难
Sorry. I know that you've had a really hard night.
你知道吗…算了
You know what-- Don't.
你的职业生涯就在这里了 在你的气车后座
That's your career, right there in the back of that car.
我儿子的DNA被记录在英国警务系统了
My son's DNA is on the fucking PNC!
这是个永久记录
That's a permanent record!
听着 我可以帮你 我可以解决这件事 我可以跟他们商谈
See, I can help you with that. I can sort that out. I can have a word.
但你知道的…
But, you know…
你得放他走
Let him go.
出来 滚出来
Out. Get out.
什么 我不能走回去 天气也太冷了
What? I can't walk. Look how fucking cold it is.
该死的 我看你是被服侍惯了
For fuck's sake. What did your last servant die of?
你好 请问金在吗
Hi. Is Kim available?
他在… -让他进来吧
He's… -He may come in.
嘿
Hey.
所以你认为把毒品栽赃在 一个12岁的孩子身上是明智之举
So, you decided the smart move was to plant drugs on a 12-year-old child?
不 事实的经过不是这样的
No. That is not what happened.
带上你的钥匙
Get your keys.
我可以换一身衣服吗
Can I get changed?
可以把我的大衣拿来吗 谢谢
Can I get my coat? Cheers.
这算是哪门子的…报复她
In what world-- In what fucking solar system was that showing her?
你听不懂吗 我说我有解决她的对策
Don't you get it? I had her.
她在追查托尼 -正因如此
She was hounding Tony. -Precisely.
所以不是她被捕 就是我们被抓
Right, so it's her or us.
我有这个权利 能以骚扰残障人士的罪名逮捕她
I had the power to arrest her for harassing a disabled man.
作为一个警♥察♥ 以身试法 她注定完蛋 她只能被革职
A fellow police officer. She was done. She was gone. She was packing up her bags.
以后只能从事社会工作者之类的 看看现在我们的处境
Off to be a fucking social worker, or whatever. Now where are we?
大家都认为她很烦人
Everybody thinks she's a pain in the arse.
你还好意思继续说
How are you still talking?
拜托 我们之前做过更糟的事
Oh, come on. We've done worse back in the day.
这就是我们做的事 好吗 我…
Look, this is what we do. All right? I--
我不告诉你 是因为你不想知道
I don't tell you stuff, because you don't wanna know.
但我一直在你身边 我一直在支持你
But I'm there for you. I have always been there for you.
我想的从来只是保护你
It's always been about protecting you.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好 很好
Yeah, okay.
记得我曾问你可否开你的车兜风吗
Remember I asked you if I could take your motor for a spin? Remember that?
你是说现在吗
What, now?
现在就是最好的时候
Now is as good a time as any.
嘿…
Hey! Hey, hey, hey!
停下来…
Stop. Stop.
搞什么 该死的
What the fuck? Fuck.
性能极佳
Handles like a dream.
该死的
Oh, fucking hell!
你知道我负担不起修理费
You know, I can't afford to pay for this.
那你最好安分守己
Better learn to live within your means then.
但是…
But it's--
亲爱的 没事 快回去睡觉吧
It's fine, love. Okay? Go to bed.
就是这里了 -谢谢 这里很好
Here we are, then. -Thanks. Yeah, it's great.
还是谢谢丹赫加蒂吧 他已经付了定金
Thank Dan Hegarty. He paid the deposit.
宜家特品 这样就没有人会看见你裸着身子了
IKEA special, that way no one gets to spy on you in your birthday suit, eh?
这是通往单间城♥堡♥的钥匙 祝你好运
Here's the keys to the kingdom. Good luck.
另外附送独家体味
Body odor special.
这是什么
What's this?
就是让你在雨天可以进来躲雨之类的
You know, to let yourself in whenever it's raining or whatever?
你为什么对我这么好
Why are you so nice to me?
你认为呢
Why do you think?
你喜欢我吗
You like me?
没错
Yeah.
但是你不该如此 我对你无益 你知道吧
Well, you shouldn't. I'm no good for you. You know that?
给
Here you go.
雅各 听着
Jake, listen.
有的时候人们…警♥察♥可能会…
Sometimes people-- The police might…
人会妄下定论 -我懂
People make assumptions. -Yeah.
根据自己的偏见下定论
Assumptions based on their own prejudices.
还有那些警♥察♥
And these cops,
他们不会认为你是单纯的小男孩…
they won't see you as a sweet little boy who would never--
妈妈 痛快点
Mum, come on.
他们会把你视为黑人男孩
They'll see you as a Black boy.
然后…
And, well…
他们是种族主义者
They're racist.
没错
Yeah.
我只是想让你知道 他们若再干扰你 你该如何自保
So, I just want you to know how to protect yourself in case they give you any hassle.
妈妈 你不需要告诉… -不 听着 我需要
Mum, you don't need to tell-- -No. Listen, I do.
我知道该怎么做 -好吗 你听着
I know about this stuff. -Okay? Listen.
你需要看起来很利落
You have to be smart.
所以别把兜帽戴起来
So don't wear your hood up.
不要把双手插在裤兜里 警♥察♥若让你止步 你就别跑
Don't put your hands in your pockets. If the police stop you, don't run.
礼貌地告诉他们 你的母亲是一名警♥察♥
Be polite and tell them that your mom is a police officer.
多丽丝 是我 朱妮
Doris, it's me, June. Look.
我和索尼娅方便今晚到你家一趟吗
Is it okay if Sonya and I pop round later, tonight?
有些事需要让你知道
There's just something you need to hear.
你有权利知道关于埃罗尔的这件事
There's something you deserve to hear about Errol.
关于你的儿子
About your son.
你好 -进来吧
Hi. -Come in.
这是卡尔拉 我们在寻找的女人
This is Carla. The woman we've been looking for.
很久之前 他有个女朋友 和我一样
He had a girlfriend a long time ago. Same like me.
他说“那个蠢贱♥人♥ 从来不听” 从来不让他高兴
He said, "Dumb bitch. Never listen." Never keep him, you know, happy.
他用刀捅了她好多次 用同一把伤害我的刀
He stabbed her many, many times with the same knife he put in me.
现在她死了
And now she's dead.
她叫什么名字 你知道吗
What was her name? Do you know?
然后他还炫耀 知道吗
He's bragging about it, you know?
有个人因为杀她 被判坐24年的牢
There's a man in prison doing 24 years for killing her.
拜托 你能不能告诉我你男朋友的名字
Please, if you could just give me your boyfriend's name.
不…他一直说这个人
No, no, no, no, no. He keeps saying that this guy in
在白十字…他说他是个大窝囊废
Whitecross-- He says he's such a loser and--
来电者
Caller?
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表