剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
Okay. Just hold on one moment.
安迪 有个人从哈克尼的电♥话♥亭打来电♥话♥
Andy, I've got a caller at a call box in Hackney.
男朋友今晚有暴♥力♥行为 他威胁要杀人
Boyfriend's been violent tonight. He's threatening murder.
知道了 - 我给你发地址
Got it. - I'm sending you the address.
好 正在派出一个警员小组 别让她挂电♥话♥
Okay. Dispatching a unit. Just keep her on the line.
喂 来电者 - 喂
Hello, caller. - Hello.
留在原地 好吗 - 好
Stay where you are, all right? - Yes.
你有手♥机♥号♥码吗
Do you have a mobile number I can call?
没有 他威胁我 他伤害了我
No. He threatened me. He hurt me.
他怎么... - 用刀
How did he-- - With a knife.
好的 听我说 来电者
All right. Stay with me, caller.
法卢
Falou.
我们正在赶来
We're on our way.
等等 我得告诉你...
Wait, I have to tell you...
很久之前 他有个女朋友
He-- He had a girlfriend a long time ago.
和我一样 - 好的...
Same like me. - Okay, and--
那个蠢贱♥人♥
That dumb bitch.
从来不听
Never listen.
从来不让他高兴
Never keep him, you know, happy.
他用刀捅了她好多次 用同一把伤害我的刀
He stabbed her many, many times with the same knife he put in me.
现在她死了
And now she's dead.
她叫什么名字 你知道吗
What was her name? Do you know?
然后他还炫耀 知道吗
And then he's bragging about it, you know?
比如 “如果你对我不好
Like, uh, "If you don't treat me nice,
我用对待她的方法对待你”
I'll get you the same way I got her."
安迪 警♥察♥呢
Andy, where's the unit?
他们还没到吗 - 没有
Haven't they arrived? - No.
好的 我查一下 给你回复
Okay, I'll find out and get back to you.
喂 来电者
Hello. Hello. Caller?
我需要告诉你
Just-- I need to tell you.
什么
What?
有个人因为杀她 被判坐24年的牢
There's a man in prison doing 24 years for killing her.
拜托 你能不能告诉我你男朋友的名字
Please, if you could just give me your boyfriend's name.
不 还有他一直说这个人...
No. No, no, no. And-- And he keeps saying this guy in, um,
在白十字监狱
Whitecross...
他说他是个大窝囊废...
He says he's such a loser and that--
来电者
Caller?
喂 来电者 继续说话
Hello? Caller, stay on the line.
来电者 喂
Caller, hello?
喂 继续说话 来电者
Hello. Stay-- Stay on the line. Caller.
来电者 请保持通话
Caller, stay on the line.
(海耶斯巷)
(JH杂货店)
嗨 我是朱妮伦克探长
Hi, this is DS June Lenker.
我想追踪一名女子 可能是拉丁裔
I'm trying to trace a woman, possibly Hispanic,
年龄在25到40岁之间 - 是
aged between 25 and 40. - Yeah.
不确定 我们认为... - 是 带图案的帽衫和牛仔裤
We're not sure, but we think-- - Yeah, patterned hoodie and jeans.
等等 稍候 - 是 对
Hang on. One sec. - Yeah, that's right.
我们想她可能昨晚去了急诊室 10点以后
We think she may have attended an A&E last night, 10:00 p.m. onwards.
对
That's right.
家庭暴♥力♥
Domestic violence.
嗨 杰丝敏 我叫朱妮伦克
Hi, Jasmine? My name's June Lenker.
我想跟进一下你的匿名来电者
This is just a follow-up from your anonymous caller
昨晚从海耶斯巷打的电♥话♥
up in Hayes Lane last night.
你找到她了吗
Did you find her yet?
我们开始了一项地区追踪 还没有消息 但才刚开始
Well, we put out an area trace. There's nothing yet, but it's early days.
听着 我听了你的电♥话♥录音
Look, I listened to the audio from your phone call.
但你和她说了话 你当时在场 所以我得问问...
But you spoke to her. You were there. So I have to ask--
那是恶作剧吗 不 不可能
Was it a hoax? Nah, no way.
那么确定有生命威胁
So a definite threat to life?
对 - 程度从一到五
Yep. - Scale of one to five?
四
Four.
好吧 - 她说了“法卢”
Okay. - She said, "falou."
法卢
Falou?
是葡萄牙语 就像“好吧”
It's Portuguese. Like, "okay".
所以你认为她是葡萄牙人
So you think Portuguese?
或者巴西人
Or Brazilian.
好的 我会更新个人资料
All right, I'll update the file.
杰丝敏
Jasmine,
我认为你非常出色 你和她对话的方式
I think you were incredible, the way you dealt with her.
真的 我不知道 我想我是不是操之过急了
Really? I don't know. I thought maybe I pushed her too hard.
不 完全不是 我想她只是吓了一跳
No, not at all. I-I think she just got spooked to be honest.
那错误的定罪怎么办 他杀死的女人
And what about the wrongful conviction, the woman he killed?
这个
Oh, well.
首先 让我们找到她 让她脱离危险
First instance, let's find her, get her out of danger.
你不相信她
You didn't believe her?
不是 只是我...
No, it's just I--
我会说目前为止我有所怀疑
I'd say I have reservations at this point.
我是说 他也许只是想吓唬她
I mean, he may well have just been trying to frighten her.
他做到了
He managed that.
是的
Yeah, he did.
但是如果你感觉害怕或无助
But, you know, if you feel scared or helpless,
有时候人们会作出各种指称
sometimes people make all sorts of claims.
听上去好像我在怀疑她的话 但我没有
It sounds like I'm doubting her word. I'm not.
只是我在家庭犯罪部工作很久了
It's just I worked in the DV unit for a long time,
有时揭露对他人的暴♥力♥行为
and sometimes it's easier to call out the violence against somebody else
比承认对你自己的伤害更容易
than recognize the harm being directed at yourself.
我从事这份工作已经18年了 我相信她
Eighteen years I've been doing this. I believed her.
好吧
Okay.
喂 来电者
Hello. Hello. Caller?
只是...我需要告诉你
Just-- I need to tell you.
什么
What?
有个人因为杀她 被判坐24年的牢
There's a man in prison doing 24 years for killing her.
(囚犯名单:皇家白十字监狱)
(穆♥罕♥默♥德♥汗 谋杀)
(埃罗尔马西斯 谋杀)
(雷蒙斯图尔特 谋杀)
(全国数据库)
(姓名查询 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥汗)
(姓名 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥汗 18年刑期)
(雷蒙斯图尔特)
(26年刑期)
(埃罗尔马西斯)
(建议最少24年刑期)
先生 来自指挥控制部日志的那通电♥话♥...
Sir, that call from the C and C log--
是否在任务分配和协调会议上提到过
I'm not sure if it came up in the T and C meet?
没有 - 可是来电者
No. - But the caller,
她举报了一起可能的错误定罪
she made a tip-off regarding a possible wrongful conviction.
是谋杀案
A murder.
一个人在2012年被定罪
A man was convicted back in 2012.
但是这个来电者 她说是她男朋友干的
Except this caller, she says her boyfriend, in fact, did it.
她声称
She claims.
你有来电者的名字吗
Uh, have you got a name for the caller?
我们还在查
Well, we're still looking.
听起来没什么希望
Nonstarter, sounds like.
是
Yeah.
只是 我亲自和接线员谈了
It's just, I spoke to the call handler myself.
好吧 - 她向我提出这有问题
Okay. - Well, she raised it with me as a concern.
你知道他们给电♥话♥录音 对吗
You know they record their calls, right?
好吧
Okay.
你在想 如果 上帝保佑这不会发生
You're thinking if, God forbid,
有一天发现了新的证据 定罪被推♥翻♥
something were to come out one day, conviction overturned,
你可不想当那个不作为的人
you don't wanna be the one who sat on her hands.
对极了
Exactly.
明智
That's smart.
现如今这是非常明智的做法
It's very smart these days.
好吧 我们这样做 尽职调查
Okay, here-- here's what we do. Due diligence.
查出谁是高级调查官 安排一次会议
Find out who the SIO was, set up a meeting.
“觉得你可能想知道” - 面对面
"Thought you'd want to know." - Face-to-face?
没坏处 - 好 因为我查了高级调查官
Can't hurt. - Oh, good. 'Cause I-I looked up the SIO.
你当然查了 - 当初的调查官是赫加蒂侦探总督察
Course you did. - Original officer was a DCI Hegarty.
丹赫加蒂 - 是 死者是阿德莱德伯罗斯
Dan Hegarty? - Yes. Uh, victim was an Adelaide Burrowes.
被定罪的人是她当时的男友埃罗尔马西斯
Man convicted was her boyfriend at the time of her death, Errol Mathis.
你知道这个案子吗
Do you know the case?
我听说过 是的
Aware of it. Sure.
那么我去找他
So I'll-- I'll go seek him out.
其实 我转念一想 我会给他打个电♥话♥
You know, on second thoughts... ...drop him a line, I would.
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表