剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
Twenty times?
30下
Thirty.
大约30下
Thirty times, more or less?
是的
Yeah.
30下 那是...
Thirty times, that's, uh--
是
Yeah.
是什么让你对她下此毒手 知道吗
So what made you hurt her like that? Any idea?
我丧失了理智
I lost my rag.
你失去了理智
You lost your rag?
我失去了理智
I lost my rag.
朋友 有什么新闻吗
So, mate, what's the news?
没什么新闻
Nothing to report. - Oh.
真遗憾
That's a bummer.
工作如何
How's work?
是 你想叫外卖♥♥吗 披萨或中餐之类的
Yeah. Do you fancy, um, takeaway? Pizza or Chinese or something?
不 我不能待很久 你知道的
No, no. I can't hang around. You know how it is.
怎么了
What's up?
听着 托尼...
Look, Tony...
感觉不妙
Uh-oh.
这次关于埃罗尔马西斯的调查
This investigation into Errol Mathis,
我一直想说 如果...
I've been meaning to say, if there's--
如果这些年来你一直在隐瞒什么
there's anything you've been holding on to after all these years.
就像我对金说过的 我们得自保
It's like I said to Kim, we need to cover our backs.
你走错了房♥子 朋友
You've come to the wrong house, mate.
你确定 - 百分之百
Sure? - Hundred percent.
因为如果...
'Cause if--
现在是一个该处理掉的时候了
Well, now would be a good time to get rid of.
你了解我 从不回头
You know me. Never look back.
好吧
All right.
我自己出去
I'll see myself out.
好吧 晚安 朋友
All right. Night, mate.
晚安 托尼
Good night, Tone.
和我们在一起回答问题
With us to answer that question,
是克劳迪娅梅休助理警♥察♥总监
Assistant Chief Commissioner Claudia Mayhew.
贝丝的经历 那会是很多人
Beth's experiences, that could be a whole number
今天走上街头 不是吗
of people on the street today, couldn't it?
说实话 曼达 我百分百同意你的来电者
Honestly, Manda, I agree 100% with your caller.
是 无需再谈了
Yeah, no more talk. - Mmm.
我们需要配得上我们伟大城市和我们的 价值观的现代警♥察♥服务
We-We need a modern police service worthy of the values of this great city, of ours.
实际上 我会...
And in fact I would go ev--
什么都别说
Don't you start.
是的 如果这意味着彻底改革
And yes, if that means root and branch reform...
那就开始吧
...then bring it on.
好吧 感谢你抽出时间...
Hmm. Okay, well. Thank you for taking time to an--
喂
Hello.
你好 我是职业标准部的 马克姆侦探督察
Hello, this is DI Markham from Professional Standards.
对
Oh, right.
听着 我们在找你
Listen, we've been trying to get hold of you.
是 抱歉 我一直忙得不可开交
Yeah, sorry. I've been, uh, up to my eyeballs in it.
在我们的调查中发现了几件事情
Just a few things cropped up as part of our investigation.
事情 什么事情
Things? What kind of things?
有一点...有一些细节
There's a few-- Well, a number of details
我们希望你能当面给我们解释
we'd like you to walk us through face-to-face.
(无来电显示)
你能稍等一下吗
Uh, would you mind holding on for a minute?
另外一个电♥话♥打进来了 - 没问题
I've just got another call. - No problem.
你好 我是伦克探长
Hello. DS Lenker.
你说让我打给你 我想我找到她了
You said to call. I think I've got her.
抱歉 这是谁
Sorry, who is this?
是指挥中心的杰丝敏彼得斯
It's Jasmine Peters, Command Center.
杰丝敏
Jasmine.
我们谈到的来电者 现在她正在电♥话♥线上
That caller we talked about, it's her on the line right now.
她名叫玛丽亚德索萨 稍等
Her name's Maria De Souza. Hang on.
玛丽亚 别挂电♥话♥ - 杰丝敏 她安全吗
Maria, stay on the line. - Jasmine, is she safe?
不 他在她的公♥寓♥里 警员正在路上
No, he's in the flat with her. Unit's on the way.
大约什么时候到 - 18分钟
ETA? - Eighteen minutes.
18分钟 - 当地的警员都在忙
Eighteen? - Local teams are all backed up.
对 给我发个手♥机♥定位地址
Right. Send me a pin drop for the address.
哈瑟威 双塔楼
Uh, Hatherway, Twin Towers.
对 我离得更近
Right. I'm closer than that.
好的 杰丝敏 我能加入通话吗 你能办到吗
Okay. Jasmine, can I join the call? Can you do that?
当然 等等 我把你接进去
Sure. Hold on. I'll patch you through.
你好 我是伦克探长 你能听到吗
Hello. This is DS Lenker, can you hear me?
玛丽亚 你有生命危险吗
Maria, is your life in danger?
玛丽亚 记住 正像我说的
Maria. Remember, like we said.
敲一下代表不 两下代表是 你明白吗
Tap once for no, twice for yes. Do you understand?
你进入浴室了吗
Did you get into the bathroom?
门锁上了吗
Is the door locked?
好的 玛丽亚 你能看到离开房♥间的出口吗
Okay, Maria. Is there any way out of the room that you can see?
有没有你能安全通过的窗户
Is there a window you can safely fit through?
她在九层
She's on the ninth floor.
你这个愚蠢的贱♥人♥
You dumb, stupid bitch!
玛丽亚 我要你这么做
Maria, this is what I want you to do.
我要你拿一把牙刷 好吗 或者钥匙
I want you to take a toothbrush, all right? Or keys.
看看你的口袋 你有门钥匙吗
Look in your pocket, do you have house keys?
好的 很好
Okay, good.
好的 现在 玛丽亚 我要你站起来
All right. Now, Maria, I want you to stand up.
玛丽亚 站起来 你站起来了吗
Maria, stand up. Are you standing up?
很好 现在 我要你这么做
Good. Now, this is what I want you to do.
他会从门进来
He's gonna come through the door.
他一旦进来 我要你拿着钥匙
The second he comes through, I want you to take those keys,
用钥匙尖的一端 直接捅到他的脸上
take the sharp end of those keys and shove them directly into his face.
好吗 用你最大的力气 然后你跑掉
Okay? As hard as you can. And then you run.
好吗 一边跑一边大喊 大喊救命
All right? You run and you shout. You shout for help.
我正在赶来 你明白吗
I'm coming for you. Do you understand?
玛丽亚 你明白吗 告诉我 告诉我你明白
Maria, do you understand? Tell me. Tell me you understand!
我明白 - 好的
I understand. - Okay.
杰丝敏 连线她 - 正拨♥打♥她的号♥码
Get her back, Jasmine. - Trying her number now.
呼叫所有警员 我们有家庭暴♥力♥正在进行当中
Calling all units. We have violent domestic in progress,
威胁要杀人
with threats to kill.
哈瑟威公♥寓♥ 双塔楼 第九层 942 号♥
Flat 942, ninth story, Hatherway Flats, Twin Towers.
要求紧急协助 完毕 - 0YZ收到
Urgent assistance requested. Over. - Received Zero Yankee Delta.
各警官谨慎行事 袭击者仍在现场
All units, proceed with caution. Assailant is still on the premises.
确认收到 所有警员待命
Control confirming. All units, stand by.
不
No!
玛丽亚
Maria!
玛丽亚
Maria.
拉丁裔女性坠落致死 哈瑟威公♥寓♥东南边
Got an IC2 female fallen to her death, southeast perimeter at Hatherway Flats.
行凶嫌疑人在九层942号♥公♥寓♥
Suspected assailant flat 942, ninth story.
我正在上楼
Heading up now.
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表