剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
Never waste a good crisis.
他耍了我
He played me.
那是个陷阱 我直接走进去了
It was a trap and I walked right into it.
他以为把我狠狠打倒在地 我就起不来了
He thinks, knock me down so hard I won't get back up again.
不
No.
不
No.
我才不会
Not me.
他有个女朋友 很久以前
He-- He had a girlfriend, long time ago. Same like me.
他说:“蠢贱♥人♥ 从来不听”
He said, "Dumb bitch. Never listen."
从来不让他高兴
Never keep him, you know, happy.
他用刀捅了她好多次 用同一把伤害我的刀
He stabbed her many, many times with the same knife he put in me.
有个人因为杀她 被判坐24年的牢
There's a man in prison doing 24 years for killing her.
他一直说这个人在白十字...
And-And he keeps saying this guy in, um, Whitecross--
他说他是个大窝囊废...
He says he's such a loser and that--
这是什么时候的事
When was this?
上星期二
Last Tuesday.
听着 这些电♥话♥是保密的
Listen, these calls are confidential.
如果你告诉任何人 他们会毁了我
If you tell anyone about this, they will fucking destroy me.
来吧
Here.
我以为你是穆♥斯♥林♥
I thought you were Muslim.
我是锡克教♥徒♥ 傻瓜 辛格 索尼娅辛格
I'm Sikh, you knob. Singh? Sonya Singh?
我们喝这就像喝葡萄适一样
We drink this shit like it's Lucozade.
好吧 你错了
All right. You were wrong.
你打了败仗 那又怎样
You lost the battle, boo-fucking-hoo.
你知道吗
You know what?
她还活着
She's alive.
她是唯一能帮助埃罗尔的人 而且她活着
She's the one person who can help Errol and she is alive.
是
Yeah.
我们会找到她
And we're gonna find her.
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表