剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
“无法可靠地说受害者身上的咬痕
"The bite marks on the victim cannot be reliably said to
与模型26A匹配” - 与模型26A匹配
match with cast 26A." - Match with cast 26A.
那是埃罗尔的牙齿 - 那么...
That's Errol's teeth. - So...
为什么招供
Why confess?
埃罗尔说了什么
Well, what does Errol say?
记不起来 无法解释 是 我知道
Can't remember, can't explain. Yeah, I know.
那阿德莱德的儿子呢 是叫帕特里克吗
What about, um, Adelaide's son? Was it Patrick?
他当时在公♥寓♥里
Mmm. - He was in the flat at the time.
六岁 他只是个孩子
Six years old, he was a kid.
他后来怎么样了
Well, what happened to him?
我们没联♥系♥
We're not in contact.
说吧 你来这里到底是为了什么
So, come on. What are you really doing here?
我告诉你了 我们... - 胡说八道
Oh, I told you, we're-- - Bullshit.
我只是在评估案件的每个细节
I'm just crossing the T's.
评估每个细节 好吧
Mmm, crossing the old T's? Okay.
你见过高级调查官吗
You ever come across the SIO?
赫加蒂
Hegarty?
是
Yeah.
你听说过“62”吧
You've heard about the Sixty-Twos, yeah?
什么
The what?
他有一帮人 赫加蒂 托尼吉尔福伊尔 金卡德威尔
He had a crew, Hegarty, Tony Gilfoyle, Kim Cardwell.
别写下来
Don't write that down.
赫加蒂是头目
Hegarty top dog?
当然了
Naturally.
像任何有自尊的团伙一样 他们有一个名字
And like any self-respecting crew, they had a name.
“62” -“62”
The Sixty-Twos. - Twos.
可这是什么意思
But what does that even mean? - Hmm.
听着 他们是否别有用心
Look, I mean, whether there's an agenda,
我可说不准
it's not for me to say.
别有用心是什么意思
What do you mean by agenda?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
那么 你会帮忙呢 还是害我们
So, are you gonna help, or are you gonna fuck us over?
谢谢你的时间 - 没问题
Thank you for your time. - No problem.
(克洛伊萨默斯)
喂 - 克洛伊 能帮我查警♥察♥全国数据库吗
Hello? - Chloe, can you run a PND search for me?
等等
Hang on.
好 说吧
Okay, go ahead.
帕特里克伯罗斯
Patrick Burrowes.
帕特里克伯罗斯
Patrick Burrowes.
好了 找到了
Okay, got him.
2017年8月 银禧公园
August 2017, Jubilee Park.
他因为持有毒品并有贩毒意图而被逮捕
He was picked up for possession with intent to supply.
他当时是未成年人 12岁
He was a minor. Twelve years old.
我的天
Jesus.
警♥察♥
Feds!
逮捕他的警官是迈克尔哈格里夫斯探长
Arresting officer was a DS Michael Hargreaves.
嘿 尤塞恩 来吧 小伙子 上车吧
Hey, Usain! Come on, lad, let's get in the back.
怎么了
What?
没有指控 他们一定是放了他
No charge. They must have let him go.
此后有过逮捕吗
Any arrests after that?
对 我们有个逃跑的 算是逃跑的吧
Right, we got a runner. Well, kind of a runner.
不 就这些 只有这些了
No, that's it. That's all there is.
也许他不再卖♥♥毒品了 改邪归正了
Maybe he got out? Turned a corner?
也许吧 你有联♥系♥信息吗
Maybe. Have you got contact details?
这个孩子最后的已知地址
Last known address for this kid?
没有记录 抱歉
No. Nothing listed. Sorry.
帕特里克 - 怎么了
Patrick. - What?
我能行 知道吗 - 是
I've got this, yeah? - Yeah.
我能行 - 是吗
I've got this. - Yeah?
就...不 好吧 我看不下去了
Just-- Uh, no, okay. No, okay, I can't watch.
好吧
Okay.
对 你要这样系领带 知道吗
So, yeah, this is how you tie a tie, yeah?
知道吗 - 好吧
Yeah? - Okay.
绕一圈 然后向上
Around and then up.
然后从这个洞穿过来
And then through the hole.
你是怎么学会的
How'd you learn to do that?
我知道 我在这件事上算是禅师
I know. I'm kind of like a Zen master at this shit.
是吗 - 当然 我们在学校学过
Yeah? - Duh, we did 'em at school.
来吧 穿上外套 走吧
Come on, put your jacket on, move.
注意姿势 - 可以吗
Posture, yeah. - Yeah?
好的
Okay.
你会很棒的 知道吗
You are gonna smash this, yeah?
是 你比我还紧张
Yeah. You're more stressed out than I am.
是 总得有人紧张
Yeah, someone's gotta be.
我真的是为有钱人削马铃薯皮
...I'm literally peeling potatoes for rich people.
我最喜欢马铃薯了
Well, I for one bloody love potatoes.
是吗
Yeah?
你看起来...
You look--
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我的天啊 他可真自负啊 该死
Oh, my God, the ego on him. Fucking hell.
该死 帕特里克
Fucking hell. Patrick!
帕特里克 停下
Patrick, stop. Stop.
老兄 你穿成这样是要去哪 - 工作 老兄 你以为是哪
Bruv, where you going dressed like that? - Work. Where do you think, bro?
是的 家人们 各位怎么样 - 服务生来了
Yes, yes. What's everyone saying, fam? - Oi, oi. There's the waiter.
让我打一拍
Let me get a shot.
是 你 伙计 回头见 好吗 - 给我拿些薯条 老兄
Yeah, you, man. In a bit, yeah? - Bring me some chips, bro.
帕特里克 亲爱的
Patrick? Sweetheart?
瞧瞧你 天使
Look at you. Angel.
你不该来这里 - 我知道
You're not supposed to be here. - I know. I know.
听着 我不会问
Listen... ...I wouldn't ask.
走开 - 只是 他很沮丧
Go away. - It's just, he gets so down.
他只想祝你生日快乐 宝贝
He just wants to wish you happy birthday, love.
我生日是上个月 - 我知道
It was last month. - I know.
但是你知道你在他眼里很重要 你和你妈妈
But you know you mean the world to him. You and your mum.
等等 埃罗尔 亲爱的
Hang on, Errol, love.
拜托
Please.
和他谈谈
Talk to him.
帕特
Patty?
帕特里克
Patrick?
为了录音 在场的有 丹尼尔赫加蒂侦探总督察
For the tape, the officers present are DCI Daniel Hegarty
和托尼吉尔福伊尔探长
and DS Tony Gilfoyle.
时间是2011年9月25日 0点13分
The time is 00:13 on the 25th of September 2011.
在场的还有埃罗尔马西斯 和他的律师罗斯卡多纳
Also present are Errol Mathis and his solicitor Ross Cardona.
我明白被告想修改他先前的陈述
I understand that the defendant would like to revise his earlier statement.
是
Yeah.
穿西装打领带 你是什么
Tie and a jacket. What are you?
巴里 - 是 厨师长
Barry. - Yes, Chef.
带他去找个储物柜 给他找件真正的衣服
Show him a locker. Get him some real clothes.
埃罗尔 用你自己的话 埃罗尔
Errol. In your own words, Errol.
像你对我说的那样
Like you told me.
我杀了她
I killed her.
请说出姓名
Name. Please.
我杀了阿德莱德伯罗斯
I killed Adelaide Burrowes.
我从厨房♥抽屉里拿出刀
I took the knife from the kitchen drawer.
好吧
Okay.
我把它刺进她的身体
I put it in her.
哪里
Where?
喉咙
Throat.
你把刀刺进了她的喉咙
You put the knife in her in her throat?
是的
Yeah.
你记得其他地方吗
Anywhere else that you remember?
胸膛
Chest.
胸膛
The chest?
是的
Yeah.
喉咙和胸膛
The throat and the chest?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 很好
Okay, that's good.
你觉得你刺了她多少下
How many times did you strike her, would you say?
我不知道 - 大约
I don't-- I don't know. - Well, roughly.
10下 20下
Ten? Twenty?
20下
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表