剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
阿德莱德伯罗斯 在2011年9月20日的被害案
Adelaide Burrowes, on the 20th of September 2011.
但被她死亡的事实所带来的巨大打击
But as a result of trauma following her death,
我无法回想起任何从踏入我的住址
I have no memory of any event from the moment I entered my home address,
曼宁汉公♥寓♥616号♥
Flat 616 in the Manningham Flats,
直到在医院醒过来之间的任何回忆”
to the moment I regained consciousness in hospital."
好的 我会记得你的陈词
Okay, I take note of your comments.
正如我记得你的核磁共振结果
Just as I note the outcome of your MRI,
并没有显示任何头部创伤的证据
which shows no evidence of physical head trauma.
你明白你在这里的原因吗
You understand why you are here,
马西斯先生
Mr. Mathis?
身为你五年伴侣的阿德莱德伯罗斯
Your partner of five years, Adelaide Burrowes,
被发现在你们合租的公♥寓♥里被刺杀身亡
was found stabbed to death in your shared residence
就在曼宁汉公♥寓♥616号♥
of 616 Manningham Flats.
马西斯先生表明 在伯罗斯女士
Mr. Mathis further submits that at the time Ms. Burrowes
被认定的死亡时间里 他本人不在公♥寓♥内
is understood to have been killed, he was not present in the flat.
他当时在寻找工作
He was in fact looking for work.
寻找工作
For work?
所以你记得事情经过
So you do remember?
我记得案发之前的事
I remember before.
好吧 你去哪里找工作了
All right. So where was this?
在贵宾理发 它是一间理发店
VIP Cuts. It's a barber's.
好的 一间理发店
Uh-huh, a barber's.
你有见到任何人吗
And did you see anyone?
你在那里的时候有跟谁说过话吗
Did you talk to anyone while you were there?
有的 - 一个名为“摩斯塔法得梅伊”的人
Yes. - A man called "Mostapha Demir."
摩斯塔法得梅伊
Mostapha Demir.
我们为何对此不知情
How did we not know about this?
长官 我在进去之前有跟卡多纳聊过
Sir, I talked to Cardona before we went in.
他从未提及任何不在场证明
He didn't say squat about any alibi.
好 你们两个立刻到那里去
Okay. Now, get over there both of you.
找出这个摩斯塔法
Chase down this Mostapha.
我们不会让你失望的 别担心 老大
We won't let you down. Don't you worry, boss.
不...金 我要的是事实
No. No, Kim. I want the facts.
现在知道 总比努力之后
Better to know now than be chasing our tail
却发现是徒劳无功还更好吧 - 没错
ten miles down the road, all right? - Yeah.
长官 副局长打了一通电♥话♥过来
Sir, I have the deputy commissioner on the line.
他已经打过三次电♥话♥了
He's called three times.
丹 我是布鲁姆指挥官 很高兴听见你们抓到嫌犯了
Dan, Commander Bloom. Excellent news about the arrest.
我只想要祝你们好运
Just wanted to wish you luck.
如你们所知 我们赌上的是声誉和...
As you know, we're garnering a lot of publicity, and--
爸爸 你在哪里
Dad, where are you?
(证人陈述 杰森 18岁以上 失去理智)
你承诺过...会跟马尔杰拉聊煎蛋卷的事
You said-- promised you'd talk to Marcella about the omelet.
丹 还是我 洛瑞
Dan. Laurie again.
我只想说 你若需要什么... - 煎蛋卷
Just to add, if you need anything by-- - The omelet?
煎蛋卷 对 没错
Oh, the omelet, yes. Okay, right.
你能让马尔杰拉听电♥话♥吗 - 好吧
Can you put Marcella on, will you? - Okay.
谢谢你 亲爱的 - 我想找赫加蒂侦探总督察
Thanks, darling. - I'm calling for DCI Hegarty.
我是公共关系部的
I'm from the PR department.
听着 关于...
Look, regarding the wording of the--
马尔杰拉 - 喂 你好
Marcella. - Yes, hello?
是我 我只是想和你说
Yes. Look, I just wanted to say,
我记得我们曾谈论过这件事 但是...
I thought I'd discussed this with you before, but...
不要番茄 - 不要番茄
no tomatoes. - No tomatoes?
不要 一颗都不要
No. None at all.
丹 还是我
Dan, it's me again.
我们距离定这家伙的罪还远着吗
Look, are we any closer to charging this guy?
可以请你让丽萨听电♥话♥吗 谢谢
Could you put Lisa back on, please? Thank you very much.
你好 亲爱的 没错 我解决好了...我已经跟她聊过了
Hi, darling. Yeah, I've sorted it-- I've spoken to her.
你什么时候会到家
When are you getting home?
快了
Soon.
长官 摩斯塔法在四号♥审问室
Sir, Mostapha Demir's in room 4.
托尼和金在审问他
Tony and Kim are asking,
你想要审问他吗 或是你乐意让他们继续
do you want to interview or are you happy for them to crack on?
好
Yes.
你要亲自审问还是让他们继续
Yes to interview, or yes to crack on?
让他们继续审问 对了 得尼斯
Yes to crack on. Oh, Denise?
开始查看圣路加医院的值班情报
Get on to duty rotation at St. Luke's.
谁曾到医院探病
Who visited him in hospital?
比如他的父亲 探病的频率和时长
For instance, his father. How long, how often.
赫加蒂
Hegarty.
你好 我是圣路加医院的朱莉
Hello. This is Julie from St. Luke's Hospital.
帕特里克伯罗斯醒过来了
Patrick Burrowes is back on the ward.
他情况如何
How's he doing?
至少比一天前好多了 他醒过来了
Well, better than he was 24 hours ago. He's awake.
我知道不能急 但是
I know it's a day at a time but
以你所见 他是否准备好受审
do you think he would be up for a bit of a chat?
让我询问一下他的医疗团队 请稍等片刻
Let me just check with our medical team looking after him. One moment.
请把四号♥审问室的声量调高点 - 好的 长官
Bring up the sound on room 4, please. - Yes, sir.
好的 伙计 我现在会给你看一些照片
Right, I'm gonna show you some photos now, mate.
若有你在那天见到的人
If the man you saw on the day in question is there,
请你在他的照片旁边做个记号♥
make a mark next to his image.
伙计 我们赶时间 他到底在不在这里
We ain't got all day, pal. Is he there or not?
那个吗
That one? Yeah?
谢谢你 得梅伊先生
Thank you, Mr. Demir.
赫加蒂侦探总督察 - 是我
DCI Hegarty? - Yeah.
科纳医生说没问题 但尽量别太久
Doctor Connor says that should be fine. No more than a few minutes though.
谢谢 - 不客气
Much appreciated. - No problem.
好了 你可以走了
Okay, you're free to go.
好了 走吧
Right. Come on. Let's go.
伙计 别磨蹭了
Stop dragging your heels, mate.
你必须先抓到我
狼儿 来抓我吧
我抓到你了
它走了
He's gone.
去哪里了
Where's he gone?
进到洞口了
Through the hole.
真险啊
你这个小...
帕特里克 你好
Hiya, Patrick.
我名叫丹
My name is Dan.
我是一名警♥察♥
I'm a policeman.
你还好吗
You okay?
我的妈妈呢
Where's Mummy?
你的妈妈不在这里
Your mum's not here.
埃罗尔在哪里
Where's Errol?
你饿了吗
You hungry?
饿
Yeah.
这是一个好现象
Well, that's a good sign.
你想吃什么
What do you like to eat?
意面 薯条
Pasta? Fries?
冰淇淋 果冻
Ice cream? Jelly?
我不喜欢果冻
Don't like jelly.
那好 那我们就不吃果冻
All right. Well, we'll go easy on the jelly then.
平时在家里是谁负责煮饭
Who does the cooking at home?
埃罗尔
Errol.
埃罗尔和你妈妈的关系很好吧
And they get on all right, Errol and your mum, yeah?
没有发过脾气之类的
There's no bad tempers?
争吵呢
Fighting?
埃罗尔曾大声说话过吗
Errol never raised his voice?
那你记得他大声说话时 说了什么还是做了什么吗
Do you remember what he said, what he did, when he raised his voice?
有一天晚上...他们吵架了
One night... they had a fight.
是什么样的争吵呢
What sort of a fight?
冲对方喊叫
Shouting.
喊叫的内容是什么
And what did they shout about?
钱
Money.
钱
Money?
没错
Yeah.
帕特里克...
Patrick...
他说了什么
what did he say?
他对你的妈妈说了什么
What did he say to your mum?
有什么消息吗
Any news?
有的 他在恢复中
Yeah. He's on the mend.
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表