剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表
So Armand stabbed her.
而我认识一个年轻人可以用来栽赃
And I knew the young man we could pin it on.
联调局 放了她
FBI. Let her go.
出去
Get out.
柯蒂斯 我们知道你姐姐被杀的真♥相♥
Curtis, we know the truth about your sister's murder,
我们来这是为了惩治真凶
and we're here now to punish the men responsible,
你不必伤害这个女人和她的孩子 放了她
so you don't have to hurt this woman and her baby. Let her go.
你们惩治不了这些人 他们永远会受到保护
You cannot punish these men. They're protected forever.
不 柯蒂斯 你不明白
No, Curtis, you don't understand.
我要彻底解决他们
So I will end them forever.
求你
Please.
不
No!
你的团队很棒 你应该很骄傲
You have a good team. You should be very proud.
-没错 -我明白为什么你觉得
- I am. - I understand why you think
我的方法降低了侧写的科学性
my methods diminish the science of criminal profiling.
-那不是魔术 -对 不是
- It's not magic. - No, it isn't,
但我希望你明白
But I wish you could understand
我们之间的差别没那么大
that you and I are not as different as you think.
留下的每一根纤维 每一个印记
In every fiber, in every print,
每一滴鲜血
in every drop of blood left behind,
都是死者在发声 对吗 杰克
are not the dead speaking to you, Jack?
某种意义上说 确实如此
In a manner of speaking, yes.
但也许最重要的是
But maybe what's most important
我为他们而发声
is that I speak for them.
布兰登
Brandon?
宝贝
Oh, my baby.
妈妈
Mom.
阿尔芒·斯米特
Armand Smit...
你因谋杀被捕了
You're under arrest for murder.
谋杀 什么谋杀 你说什么
Murder? What murder? What are you talking about?
住手 我被完全赦免了
Stop! I have complete immunity.
-委员会发布了命令 -没错
- The commission decreed it. - You're right.
你在比勒陀利乌斯做特工时犯下的十四起谋杀案
You have immunity for the 14 murders you committed
被完全赦免了
while you were an agent of Pretorius.
但带来赦免的那起案子没有
But not for the one that created it.
蓄意谋杀巡警萨拉·米勒
The staged execution of constable Sara Miller.
谋杀案是没有诉讼时效的
And there is no statute of limitations on murder.
法庭已经批准了你的引渡
Court's already granted your extradition.
你要回国接受审判
You're going home to stand trial.
把他带出去
Get him out of here.
正义或许会迟到 但绝不会磨灭
It may have been delayed, but justice wasn't denied.
剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表