剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表
这样就能够搬运尸体
a way to spirit a body off the grounds
而不引起怀疑
without raising much suspicion.
如果失窃了价值四千元的首饰
Well, if $4,000 in jewelry was taken,
那盗窃可能是首要动机
then, burglary could've been a primary motive.
杀死杰西卡可能只是冲动犯罪
Jessica's murder could've been an impulsive act.
但是你不觉得就算是走投无路的窃贼
Yeah, but don't you think breaking into a hotel villa
三更半夜闯入酒店别♥墅♥
in the middle of the night is a pretty provocative act,
也是非常冒险的事吧
even for a desperate burglar?
很可能杰西卡才是目标
It's possible Jessica was targeted.
-你怎么看 -我倒想知道
- What do you think? - I'd like to know
这一切发生时丹尼尔·沃尔夫在哪里
where Daniel Wolf was when all this went down.
孩子们在哪
Where were his kids?
他们都看到或听到了些什么
What did they see and hear?
我也想告诉你 但是
I wish I could tell you, but,
虽然他一开始配合描述案情
aside from his initial statement,
但自从警方将他的两个孩子
Daniel stopped cooperating with police
视为重要证人进行保护性监禁后
as soon as his children were taken
他就拒绝再与警方合作
into protective custody as material witnesses.
我们的任务是到那儿协助墨西哥联邦警♥察♥
Our job now is to get down there and assist the MFP
同时不论丹尼尔是否有罪
while also protecting Daniel's civil rights,
都要保护他的公民权利
regardless of his guilt or innocence.
先别急着下结论 老大
Not to rush to judgment, boss,
我查这家伙的资料时
But what I just dug up on this guy
发现他可不是什么好好丈夫
is straight out of the shady-husband playbook.
你看
Take a look.
一年前 丹尼尔的咨♥询♥所申请破产
A year ago, Daniel's consulting firm filed for bankruptcy.
八个月后 杰西卡申请离婚
Eight months later, Jessica filed for divorce,
一个月后她撤回了申请
and then she withdrew the filing a month later.
但转折点出现了 三十天前
But here's the kicker: 30 days ago,
丹尼尔为他的妻子买♥♥了保险
Daniel took out an insurance policy on his wife,
所以 这家伙现在可以得到...
so, now, this dude is line to collect --
听好了
wait for it --
一百万
$1 million. -
我们要想看清丹尼尔·沃尔夫
The fact is that the only way we're gonna know
到底是不是一个假装悲痛的丈夫
if Daniel Wolf is playing the grieving husband
就只有去那面对面和他好好谈谈了
is by getting down there and talkin' to him face-to-face.
如果他拒绝和我们谈呢
Well, what if he refuses to talk to us?
如果他拒绝和唯一能够
What if he refuses to talk to the only people
保护他的利益和公民权利的人谈的话
who can protect his best interests, his civil rights?
这也能告诉我们不少信息吧
Well, that'll tell us something about him, then, won't it?
犯罪心理 国境之外
第一季 第七集
"紧随绝对秩序而来
"Perfect order is the forerunner
是绝对恐怖"
to perfect horror."
卡洛斯·富恩特斯[墨西哥作家]
Carlos Fuentes.
加勒特组长
Unit Chief Garrett.
我是总领事帕特里克·希尔斯
I'm Consul General Patrick Hillis.
很高兴见到你
It's a pleasure to meet you.
这位是雷蒙德·莱特 他代表
This is Mr. Raymond Wright. He's representing
丹尼尔·沃尔夫和他的家人
Daniel Wolf and his family.
很高兴见到你 这是我的小组...
Good to meet you. This is my team --
很抱歉 但是不说客套话了
Look, I'm sorry, but, pleasantries aside,
我担心只要墨西哥联邦警♥察♥
I'm deeply concerned that every moment
还认为我的当事人是嫌犯
the MFP is focused on my client as a suspect
就是在白白浪费寻找真凶的时间
is a moment wasted on finding the real killer.
莱特先生 别这样 国际反应小组...
Mr. Wright, please. The IRT...
那也不能改变犯罪现场
Can't change the fact that the crime scenes
被酒店员工破坏的事实
have been compromised by hotel employees
也不能改变墨西哥执法体系的现状
and can't change the fact that expediency trumps justice
他们枉顾正义 怎么方便怎么来
in the Mexican legal system.
我还以为问题出在我较为年轻
I thought it was my youth and inexperience
缺乏经验呢
that was the problem.
我刚要说呢 鲁伊斯小姐
Just getting to that, Miss Ruiz.
你应该叫总督察 莱特先生
That's Chief Inspector ruiz to you, Señor Wright.
-你们所有人都一样 -加勒特组长
- To all of you. - Unit Chief Garrett.
塞格尔探员 西蒙斯探员和贾维斯探员
Agents Seger, Simmons, and Jarvis.
我实话实说吧
Look, I won't lie to you.
我不希望你们来
I don't want you here.
这是我的案子 你们来会使情况变复杂
This is my case and you being here complicates my life
我不喜欢复杂
and I don't like complications.
我喜欢一切简简单单
I like everything muy fácil.
但是我在首都的上司认为有联调局的帮忙
But my bosses in the capital think that the FBI's cooperation
会让我更轻松 那么 跟我来吧
will help me, so, please, follow me.
鲁伊斯总督察 这案子只指派了你一位负责吗
CI Ruiz, are you the only officer assigned to this case?
瞧 我就是这个意思
See? This is what I'm talking about.
莱特先生 我理解你的顾虑 但是现在
Mr. Wright, I understand your concern, but, right now,
你只要听着就好了
you need to be seen, not heard.
是的 这桩案子只指派了我一名墨西哥联邦警♥察♥
Yes, I'm the only MFP officer assigned to this case,
但是我的上司允许我
but my bosses gave me permission
调遣拉斯卡西塔斯的安保人员
to deputize the Las Casitas security staff.
他们是在美国受训的 所以
They're U.S. trained, so probably
也许比墨西哥联邦警♥察♥好多了 你觉得呢
a whole lot better than MFP, don't you think?
凶手能把杰西卡·沃尔夫
So, how do you think somebody managed
带离该别♥墅♥而不被摄像头拍到
to take Jessica Wolf off the property
你认为他是怎么做到的
without bein' picked up on one of these security cameras?
问得很好
That's a good question.
杰西卡的凶手对地形很熟悉
Jessica's killer knows the lay of the land.
你的委托人同这点很吻合
And your client fits that description.
他必须得开口回答问题
He needs to start answering my questions.
只有见了孩子们他才会开口
He'll answer questions when you let him see his children.
孩子们是重要证人
His children are material witnesses.
他们非常害怕 还没做过口供
They're scared, so they haven't talked --
他们当然害怕 他们失去了母亲
Of course they're scared. They lost their mother
还不让见父亲
and their father's being kept from them.
等等 我有个办法
Hold on. I have a solution here.
塞格尔探员在获取未成年人证词方面
Agent Seger has years of expertise
有很多年的经验
taking witness statements from minors.
她能使孩子们放松
She'll be able to put the children at ease
从而获得真♥相♥
and get to the truth.
我还认为丹尼尔跟我谈可能会更放松一点
I also think Daniel might be more comfortable talkin' to me.
丹尼尔会同意的
Daniel will agree to that.
就像我说的
Like I said,
简简单单
Muy fácil.
你们中有一个验尸官是吗
One of you is a coroner, right?
是法医
A medical examiner, yes.
我们本来准备把尸体运到墨西哥城
We were going to transport the body to Mexico City
去验尸的 你能在这里验尸吗
for an autopsy. Could you do it here?
他们带我过来不只是
They don't just bring me along
因为我有品位还幽默
for my good taste and my sense of humor.
我想让西蒙斯探员去别♥墅♥现场看看
I'd like Agent Simmons to walk through the villa crime scene.
我对此没意见 但我要监督他
I have no problem with that, as long as I get to chaperone.
好的
Okay.
开始干活吧
Let's go to work.
这么说你是联调局的
So you're with the FBI?
是的 我是来帮忙的 丹尼尔
Yes. I'm here to help, Daniel.
他们找到杰西卡了 他们不让我看她
They found Jessica. They won't let me see her.
甚至不让我见自己的孩子
Won't even let me see my own kids.
这些人究竟是怎么了
What the hell's wrong with these people?
我知道你很难接受 但是
I know this is difficult, but the best way
最能帮到你和你家庭的方法
to help yourself and your family is
就是跟我谈谈
to just talk to me.
你昨晚在哪里
Where were you last night?
杰西卡觉得不舒服
Jessica wasn't feeling well.
我带孩子们去买♥♥纪念品时
She wanted to stay in the villa
她想留在别♥墅♥里
while I took the kids souvenir hunting.
我们回来的很晚 都过午夜了
We got back late, after midnight.
孩子们睡在沙发上
Kids crashed on the couch.
我不想吵到杰西卡
I didn't want to disturb Jessica, so,
所以我去小房♥间睡了
I went to the den, fell asleep.
我凌晨四点钟醒来
I woke up at 4:00.
过去看她
I checked on her.
剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表