剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表
within the first few weeks of October.
查查十月初发生过的创伤性事件
Focus on traumatic events occurring in the first part of October.
并且把你在海湾发现的信息结合起来
Combine that with information you find out on the bay.
让我们来看看有什么意想不到的结果
Let's shake something out of this tree.
查到什么了
What have you got?
我发现了三年前的一件事
Okay, I uncovered an event from 3 years ago.
海湾附近发生了一次车祸
A car accident took place near the bay,
就在弃尸地
Same location the dead bodies were dumped.
-继续 -一对度蜜月的游客在伯利兹
- Go on. - A tourist couple in belize
撞死了一个当地妇女 罗莎·卡亚顿
On their honeymoon killed a local woman, Rosa Kiaten,
他们直接把她的车撞进了海湾
when they hit her car directly into the bay.
她的尸体被她的丈夫发现
Her body was uncovered by her husband,
他叫安东尼奥 当地的屠夫
Antonio, a local butcher.
如果这是嫌犯的妻子
If this is the unsub's wife,
就解释了为什么他善于用刀
it explains why he's so good with a blade.
但这发生在4月21日 不在♥十♥月♥
But this happened on April 21st, not in October.
死亡可能只是应激源 狂躁的基础
The death could be a stressor, the foundation of his mania,
可能是其他什么触发了他
but it could be something else that triggers him.
阿兹台克人的繁复的历法里
The Aztecs have an elaborate calendar
有数不清的节日和典礼
full of numerous festivals and ceremonies.
10月13日是美洲虎日
October 13th is the day of the Jaguar.
阿兹台克人相信那是一个战斗的好日子
Aztecs believed that it was a good day to do battle.
蒙蒂 我们要安东尼奥的地址 尽快
Monty, we need an address for Antonio, ASAP.
有了 安东尼奥和他的妻子
Got it. Antonio and his wife
在屠宰店上面租了一个房♥间
shared a place above the family butcher shop.
他用一辆车攻击游客
He's attacking tourists with a car,
就像那辆杀死他妻子的车
like the one that killed his wife.
你夺走了我的挚爱 现在我要夺走你的
"You took my beloved. Now, I take yours."
这就是直接的战斗
It's mano a mano.
他的行为显示他极端自负
His actions are demonstrating extreme arrogance
还有一股子优越感
and a sense of entitlement.
不仅仅是优越感
Not just entitlement.
吞食敌人的血肉
In devouring the flesh of his enemies,
能让阿兹台克的神明附身在勇士身上
Aztec warriors were embodying their gods.
通过吃人
So, by eating people,
阿兹台克的勇士变成了神明
the aztec warrior becomes a god.
抱歉各位
Sorry, everyone,
我得重新给你们安排路线
but I'm going to need to reroute you.
安东尼奥在妻子死后不久
Antonio closed the butcher business
就关闭了肉铺搬家了
soon after his wife's death and moved.
我在追查报税记录 看他搬哪儿去了
I'm checking tax records to see where to.
酒店和其他受害者
Okay. The hotel rental car and both of the other rentals
都是从圣彼得租车公♥司♥租的车
came from San Pedro Car Rental.
你猜怎么着
And guess what.
税务记录现实安东尼奥三年前开始在那工作
Tax documents say Antonio started working there 3 years ago.
圣彼得租车公♥司♥ 安东尼奥·迦耶坦
租车公♥司♥都是独♥立♥的承包商
And rental car companies are independent contractors.
员工不属于酒店员工
They're not hotel employees.
所以我们才从未审问过他
That's why we never interviewed him.
他在租车窗口工作
But, working a car rental window
所以能接触到这些夫妇的
explains how he had access to all the couples.
也能知道他们何时最脆弱 发动袭击
And how he knew when to attack at their most vulnerable moment,
因为他可以用GPS定位他们的行踪
because he could GPS their every movement.
不
No!
是时候去更好的地方了
Time for us to all go to a better place.
该去天堂了
别动 联调局
Freeze! FBI!
没必要这么做
There's no need to do this.
我们可以保证你家人的安全
We can keep your family safe.
只有我能保护我的家人
Only I can protect my family.
你以为控制女人
You think that, by controlling women,
就能让你更像个男人
that, somehow, makes you more of a man?
真男人不会伤害自己的家人
Real men don't hurt their families.
他们爱家人 他们保护家人
They love them. They protect them.
你不是男人
You're not a man.
-你就是个懦夫 -闭嘴
- You're just a coward. - Shut up!
你弱爆了
You're weak.
你弱爆了
You are weak.
不
No.
我很强
I am strong.
我是神
I am a god.
你不是神
You're not a god.
神能救你妻子 罗莎
A god could've saved your wife, Rosa!
你只是个骗子
You're just a fraud!
是假货 是失败者
You're a fake! You're a failure!
不是
No!
他们还活着
They're still alive.
这里需要急救
We need a paramedic.
-甜心 -爸爸
- Oh, sweetheart. -Daddy.
她还好吗
She okay?
除了受到明显创伤
Um, beyond the obvious trauma,
她还脱水 不过她会挺过去
she's dehydrated, but, she'll make it.
另外两个女人呢
The other two women?
身体还好
They'll physically be okay, but,
但是斯德哥尔摩综合症的幸存者
Stockholm Syndrome survivors
情况都很复杂
tend to have mixed results.
抱歉我们在旅馆房♥间里弄得有点僵
I'm sorry that it got weird between us in the hotel room.
不 我才抱歉
No, I-I'm sorry.
抱歉我妄下断论
I'm sorry for being so judgmental.
要是真的就不算妄下断论
It's not judgmental if it's true.
我们的工作太危险太吓人
It's just that, what we do, it's so dangerous and scary,
令我害怕任何形式的承诺
and it's made me afraid of any kind of commitment
-我只是不想让别人 -变成我
- and I just don't wanna make someone... - Like me?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
我要是说没那么想过
Okay, I would be a liar if I said that
绝对是骗人的
it hadn't crossed my mind.
梅 失去布拉德很痛苦 痛不欲生
Look, Mae, losing Brad, it hurt. It hurt like hell.
但更痛苦的是什么
But what would've hurt even more?
从未遇见他
Never having been with him.
爱一个人
No, when you love someone,
就会无条件地爱他
you love 'em unconditionally.
人们知道个中风险
They know the risk.
剧本又多了一篇
That was one for the playbooks.
好在你枪法准
Just glad you're a good shot.
我忍♥不住想起我女儿了
I couldn't help but think about my daughters.
那小女孩脸上的表情真是
The look in that little girl's face.
在这些时刻感同身受的能力
Well, being able to relate to those moments
才使你成为一名好探员
is what makes you a good agent.
也许是吧 但作为父亲
Maybe so, but as a parent,
我真被吓个半死
it scares the hell outta me.
我想永远保护他们
I just wanna protect 'em forever.
我爱你 苏西
I love you, Susie.
-我马上回来 -好
- I'll be right back. - Yeah.
宝贝 我是爸爸
Hi, honey. It's dad.
我在伯利兹
I'm in Belize.
我刚
I was just --
刚在想你 想我们在一起的日子
I was just thinking about you and us
还有学校
and school and...
我等不及去南加州大学看你了
I can't wait to visit you at USC.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我在干嘛
What am I doing now?
在往家赶
Coming home.
剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表