剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表
He was volunteering at farms
志愿去各个农场工作
through a few different programs.
至少我知道他有吃的
At least I knew he was getting food
也有安全住所
and a safe place to sleep.
你给他寄过钱吗
Have you sent him any money?
就算我们给了 他也不会要的
He wouldn't accept it, if we did.
杜兰大学的那件事
That whole thing at Tulane?
让我们一家人有了隔阂
Drove a wedge between us, as a family.
他感觉我们不支持他 所以就走了
He didn't feel supported, so he left.
不过我把信♥用♥卡♥给他应急
I gave him my credit card, though, for emergencies.
但他从没用过
But he's never used it.
要我们帮忙吗
要 暴风雨要来了
有很多事要做
我们来自美国
他是杰夫 我叫克拉拉
有人帮你吗
那些美国志愿者都跑了
你很生气是吗
大家都待不久
他们在我这儿吃得不好
我老婆身体不好 就不做饭了
他压力很大
He's overwhelmed.
他老婆身体不好
His wife, she's sick.
问问他 那些女孩有没有什么反常的
Ask him if there was anything out of the ordinary with the girls.
她们有不和吗
Were they arguing?
他说那个男孩跟劳拉在一起的时间更多
He says the boy spent more time with Laura than Sarah,
所以萨拉有点寂寞
so Sarah seemed lonely
她想要学泰语
and Sarah tried to speak in Thai,
本兹觉得这挺好
which Benz says was thoughtful.
告诉他我很感谢他能告诉我们这些
Tell him I appreciate the information.
你有什么看法
What do you think?
他很累 但愿意跟我们谈
Well, he's exhausted, but willing to talk.
他对这里的条件有点惭愧
He seems embarrassed of the conditions he provides here,
对她们的离开也不觉得出乎意料
and he's not surprised that they left.
之前也有人离开
They're not the first kids to go.
而且我看到了佛像
And I spotted a Buddha,
也就是说他相信因果报应
which means he believes in Karma.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我同意 他跟你有眼神接触
Agreed. He was making eye contact with you
而且没有可疑的行为
and didn't seem like he was acting suspicious
也没有遮掩什么
or hiding anything.
没错 那就只剩杰夫了
Yeah. So, that leaves Jeff.
现在只剩他有嫌疑了
He's the one thing that still sticks out.
主动介入到两个女孩之间的陌生人
A stranger who forced himself between two girls.
是蒙蒂
It's Monty.
罗素·蒙哥马利 真没想到
Russell Montgomery, as I live and breathe.
是克拉拉吗 最近如何
Is that you, Clara? How you been?
现在好多了
Better, now.
我开免提了
Let me put you on speaker.
我们要赶在风雨把这一切冲走之前
Our challenge here is to find something
找到有用的线索
before the wind and the rain wash it away.
现在没看到车轮印
Now, I got no tire tracks,
但这儿的脚印很新鲜
But the footprints are the freshest here.
还有这里
And here.
看来女孩们分开了
Looks like the girls split up.
等等 有血迹
Hold up. We got blood.
泥水溅出的方向表明
Directionality of the spatter says
踩下这个脚印的人往那边去了
whoever this belongs to is headed that way.
杰克
Hey, Jack.
蒙蒂在曼谷的一家网吧
Monty just tracked the Littles' credit card
追踪到了利特尔的信♥用♥卡♥
to an Internet cafe in Bangkok.
我们在一条小路上发现了血迹
Okay, well, we got some blood out here on a path.
你和梅追查血迹的来源
You and Mae find the source of that blood.
克拉拉和我回城里
Clara and I will head back to the city.
收到
You got it.
你好吗
Hi. How are you?
你也看到了吗
You see what I see?
没错
Yep.
那人绝对不是杰夫
And that is definitely not Jeff.
他说人不是他杀的
He says he didn't hurt him.
我们找到了杰夫的东西
We've got Jeff's stuff.
我们找到了杰夫
We got Jeff.
杰夫死了
Jeff's dead.
这里的三公里范围内
3-kilometer radius from this point on.
先拉好警戒线然后向外推进搜查
Make sure you guys build a perimeter and then push outward.
-不行 -我必须进去
- No. - yes, I have to.
如果你们发现了什么 打我电♥话♥
If you find anything, call me.
我们会回来重建现场
We'll come back and reestablish as well.
-我必须进去拍 -不行
- I have to go down and get -- - No.
你不许进去
You are not allowed.
-我在这儿没法拍到清晰的 -过来
- I can't get clear photos from -- - Hey, hey. Come here.
现在这里有一具尸体
Listen, now that there's a body,
这属于泰国皇家警♥察♥的调查范围
this is the Royal Thai Police's investigation.
如果我们越界了 还没等我们找到
If we overstep, we'll be kicked out
劳拉和萨拉就会被踢出去
before we find Laura and Sarah.
为什么不一起调查
Why not work together?
因为他们有自己的程序和系统
Because they have a process, a system.
我们必须尊重
We have to respect it.
你是想告诉我你在那几张图片里
You mean to tell me you can't find anything
什么都没找到吗
in those fancy photos?
很明显颈动脉被切断导致了死亡
Apparent C.O.D. is a severed carotid.
但由于尸体腐烂
But the elements eroded the flesh,
我不知道是否是一刀毙命
so I can't tell if there was any hesitation.
他脖子后面是什么
What is this on the back of his neck?
纹身没纹好
Got a botched tattoo?
要是我能靠近他的尸体就可以告诉你了
I could tell ya, if I had access to his body,
但由于我不能
but, since I don't...
我只有自己检查过尸体才能知道
The only way to know is to examine him myself.
跑
Run.
-什么 -跑
- What? - Run.
他让我们跑
He's telling us to run.
热带风暴正向
Tropical storm hunter is moving
泰国的南部沿海移♥动♥
up the southern coast of Thailand.
将于明天晚上袭击曼谷
It's due to hit Bangkok and the surrounding provinces
以及周边府市
tomorrow evening.
曼谷周边的农田位于洼地
Many of the farms outside Bangkok are lowlands
都将面临着洪水的威胁
and are in danger of flooding.
能回避一下吗
Can you excuse us for a moment, please?
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你怎么知道杰夫·利特尔与之无关
How do you know Jeff Little wasn't involved?
他的日记写得很详细
He had a detailed journal,
说明他经常自我反省
telling us he was soul-searching.
没有迹象表明他有精神问题
There were no indicators he was suffering any psychosis.
他只是个迷茫的年轻人
He was just a lost 20-year-old kid.
我会告诉大家的
I will let the others know.
我们准备好给出侧写了
We're ready for a profile.
召集你手下的警官
Gather your officers.
既然杰夫摆脱了嫌疑
Now that Jeff is cleared as a suspect,
我们得重点关注不明嫌犯对他做的事
we need to focus on what the unsub did to his body.
我希望你来做侧写
I want you to take the lead on this.
-你觉得他会听吗 -如果只有
- You think he'll listen? - well, if there's only
你们俩在 他也别无选择
you two talking, he won't have a choice.
西蒙斯和我去和那孩子谈谈
Simmons and I are gonna go talk to the kid,
看看他在犯罪现场还看到了什么
find out what else he saw at the crime scene.
搞定他们
Knock 'em out.
搞定他们
Knock 'em out.
受害人的尸体给我们提供了很多
Our victim's remains tell us a lot
关于不明嫌犯或者说嫌犯的信息
about out unknown subject, or unsub.
是的 他喜欢用刀
Yes, that he liked to use a knife.
不仅如此
It's more than that.
他劫持了三个人 却先杀掉了男性
He abducted three people, but he killed the male first.
死亡时间也说明他是立马把受害人杀掉的
And the time of death says that he did it right away.
-他为什么要这样做 -应该是为了
- Why would he do that? - Most likely to get rid
除掉竞争者确立自己的统治地位
of competition and establish dominance.
他把女孩们杀了吗
Has he killed the girls?
剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表