剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表
I've got something on our act-of-God search.
看
Take a look.
La verdadera iglesia fe,
真信仰教堂
the True Faith Church.
在六年前的一场地震中部分倒塌
Part of it collapsed during an earthquake 6 years ago.
主任牧师的儿子马修在这场意外中丧生
The head pastor's son, Matthew, died.
他去世时仅有12岁
He was only 12 years old.
马修的父亲是拉斐尔·阿克斯特
Yeah. Matthew's father is Rafael Acosta.
他有案底
He's got a record.
他儿子死后约半年
About 6 months after his son died,
他在马萨特兰
he was arrested at Mazatlan
因袭击一名13岁男童被捕
for assaulting a 13-year-old boy.
这家伙不会还是那里的牧师吧
This guy can't still be the pastor there, can he?
应该不是 但是教堂的现任编制
I wouldn't think so, but I'm not finding a great deal
我在网上查不到多少资料
of information online about the church's current staff.
如果拉斐尔·阿克斯特是我们要找的人
Well, if this Rafael Acosta's our guy,
那他的受害者应该
doesn't make any sense that his victims
不是他死去儿子的替代品
would be surrogates for his dead son.
好吧 那这些死者代表着谁呢
All right, so who do the victims represent?
看来我们只能去问拉斐尔·阿克斯特本人了
Guess we'll just have to ask Rafael Acosta himself.
先从这个教堂开始着手吧
Let's start with this church.
我找到了两个地址
I actually have two locations of interest for you.
一个是教堂本身
One is the church itself.
另一个是这个教堂名下的
The other is a condemned property
一处破旧房♥产
that the church also owns,
在拉斯卡西塔斯度假酒店西北约24公里
about 15 miles northwest of Las Casitas resort.
分开行动
Divide and conquer.
西蒙斯和梅 你们去教堂
Simmons and Mae, you take the church.
克拉拉和我去这个破旧的房♥产去看看
Clara and I will check out this condemned property.
出发
Let's go.
真信仰教堂
有人吗
Hello.
你好
Hola.
你们好吗
Qué tal?
您好
Hola.
我是西蒙斯探员 这是贾维斯探员
我们是联调局的
谢谢 但我会说英文
Gracias, but I do speak English.
我是 埃斯特班·索里亚神父
I'm Reverend Esteban Soria.
我能帮联调局什么呢
How can I be of service to the FBI?
我们在找你们的一位牧师
We're looking for one of your pastors --
拉斐尔·阿克斯特
Rafael Acosta.
他已经离开我们几年了
He hasn't been with us for a few years now.
我们了解到在这里一次地震中
We understand that he lost his son here
他失去了儿子
during an earthquake.
是的 可怕的悲剧
Yes. A terrible tragedy.
但是 悲剧也伴随着一个奇迹
But yet, strangely coupled with a miracle.
奇迹 什么意思
Miracle? What do you mean?
圣殿倒塌那天
There were two boys in the sanctuary
这里有两个男孩子
that day that it collapsed --
马修 还有布莱恩特
Matthew and this boy, uh, Bryant.
他们一家和你们一样是美国来的
He and his parents were visitors from the U.S. just like you.
当我们挖开碎石把他救出来时
When we dug through the rubble, we pulled him out,
他还活着
and he was still alive.
你还记得当时拉斐尔对这个奇迹的反应吗
Do you recall how Rafael responded to this miracle?
在那天之后他就变了一个人
He was never the same after that day.
他对信仰的表示总是异常激烈
He was always unusually fierce in his expression of faith,
有些想法过于激烈了
some thought too fierce.
你还记得布莱恩特姓什么吗
Do you remember his last name, Bryant's?
我记得 他叫布莱恩特·霍特
Ah, I believe it was Bryant Holt.
你知道我们能在哪
Do you have any idea where
找到拉斐尔吗
we might be able to find Rafael now?
抱歉 我不知道
No, I'm sorry. I don't.
多谢
Glacias.
巴哈当地媒体仍旧比较闭塞
Local media down Baja way is still pretty analog,
但我在犹他巴拉德一家报纸上找到了这个
but I found this in a Ballard, Utah, paper.
被害人都是这个奇迹男童
The victims are all surrogates
布莱恩特·霍特的替代品
for this miracle boy, Bryant Holt.
拉斐尔·阿克斯特通过一次次
Yeah, Rafael Acosta is avenging himself
屠♥杀♥无辜来报仇雪恨
by massacring this innocent over and over.
我们还是得找到他
And we still need to find him.
没有人
It's clear.
他最近肯定来过这里
He was definitely here recently.
4000块的珠宝对他毫无意义
$4,000 worth of jewelry really did mean nothing to him.
那只是为了扰乱我们
That was just a way to throw us off.
他完全不知道
He had no way to know
沃尔夫家的闹剧就把我们弄得够呛了
how much the Wolf family drama would do that.
那他离开这又去哪了呢
So where does he go from here?
我一直试图搞明白
You know, I keep trying to wrap my head
这个不明嫌犯对每年一次犯案
around this unsub's patience,
这种耐心和忠实的来源
his devotion to the annual cycle.
他是怎么支撑自己度过
How does he sustain himself over 365 days
两次祭祀杀戮间的这365天呢
in between sacrificial killings?
也许他跟丹尼斯·雷德差不多
Maybe he's like Dennis Rader.
BTK是其手法"捆绑折磨杀戮"的缩写
对 外号♥BTK杀手
Right. The BTK killer.
雷德可以通过变身一个服从规则者
Rader was able to soothe his killing urges
来平息自己的杀戮欲
by becoming a compliance agent.
也许我们的嫌犯平息欲望的方法是
Maybe our unsub pacified his urges
投身责任重大的工作
by working a job with strict responsibilities,
比如公务员或者执法者
like a civil servant or a code enforcer.
保安
Security guard.
好 谢谢
Ya. Glacias.
对不起 你们受苦了
I'm sorry this hasn't been easy for you,
但这位先生会开车送你们去机场
but this gentleman's gonna drive you to the airport
然后你们就能坐上飞机回家啦
so you can get on a plane and go back home.
爷爷奶奶一定想死你们了
I know how much your grandparents miss you.
克拉拉探员呢
Where's Agent Clara?
看呐 说曹操曹操到
Look at that. Speak of the devil.
联调局来电
FBI.
加勒特探员 我都想你了
Agent Garrett, I was starting to miss you.
好 我能把孩子留下
Yeah, I can hold the children.
-不要 -住手 放开她
- Stop! Aah! - Stop! Let her go!
你在干什么 不要 住手
What are you doing? Stop! Stop!
住手
Stop!
别这样 住手
Don't do it! Stop!
他挟持了瑞恩 手里有刀
All right. He's got Ryan. He's got a knife.
他知道我们到了 杰克 小心点
He knows we're here, Jack. Be careful.
-是我的错 -拉斐尔
- Mea culpa. - Rafael?
我们知道你儿子的事
We know what happened to your son.
我们知道马修的事
We know what happened to Matthew.
很遗憾你失去了亲人
We're very sorry for your loss.
你什么都不知道
You know nothing.
上帝带走了我儿子 我也要带走他的
God took my son. I take his.
-一报还一报 -拉斐尔 不要
- An eye for an eye. - Rafael, no.
上帝带走了我丈夫
God took my husband.
拉斐尔 我非常理解你的感受
Rafael, I know exactly what it feels like
恨透了上帝
to be angry with God.
我的丈夫 布拉德 他
My husband, Brad, he was --
他是我一生挚爱
he was the love of my life,
结果上帝把他从我身边夺走了
and God ripped him away from me.
这之后 我
Afterwards, I was
怒不可遏
just consumed with rage.
我曾是他最虔诚的信徒
I was his most faithful servant.
为什么要带走我的马修
Why take my Matthew?
我失去布拉德时 也问过自己同样的问题
I asked myself the exact same question when I lost Brad.
那种痛苦 让人
All of that pain, it is...
让人难以承受 对吗
it is overwhelming, isn't it?
痛彻心扉
It burns.
所以你觉得自己需要
And that's why you felt the need
夺走这些男孩的生命
to take the lives of those boys
因为你每次杀害孩子
because each time you took one from this world,
都以为可以使自己脱离痛苦
you thought that it would stop that pain.
剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表