剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表
每年有超过6800万美国人
Over 68 million Americans
离开安全的国内
leave the safety of our borders every year.
当危险来袭
If danger strikes,
联调局国际反应小组
the FBI's International Response Team
随时出动
is called into action.
坦桑尼亚
坦桑尼亚 达累斯萨拉姆
记得"芝士"怎么说吗
Remember how to say "Cheese"?
芝士[班图语]
Jibini!
再说一次
One more time.
芝士
Jibini!
好 大家上车
Okay, everybody on the train now.
女士 这边
This way, ma'am.
所以不在村庄忙活了
So we're done working at the village?
嗯
Yeah.
你会想念你交的朋友们吗
You gonna miss all the friends you made?
会 他们从来没有坐过火车
Yeah. They've never been on a train before.
这趟可能要开一整夜
Well, this one's gonna take all night,
你最好睡一会
so you better get some sleep.
零食呢 大家都在说
What about the treat? Everybody's talking about it.
那叫灵修 意味着我们已经完成工作
It's called a retreat. It means we're done working,
剩下的行程都是来放松的
and the rest of our trip is all about relaxing.
听起来很棒吧
Sound good?
当然 能不能来点真正的零食呢
Sure, but can there also be a real treat?
让我看看有什么
Let me see what I got in here.
看来有人把所有的水果软糖都吃完了
Looks like someone's been eating all the fruit snacks.
让我来帮你
Let me help you with this.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我看你按了个按钮 然后就鸣汽笛了
I saw you push a button, and the whistle blew.
下次你来按吗
Would you like to do it next time?
-我可以吗 -当然可以 来
- Can I? - Of course. Come.
-谢谢 杰维斯 -不客气
- Thank you, Gervas. - You're welcome.
以利亚 雅各布
Elijah, Jacob.
恭喜你又团结了一群人
Congratulations on uniting another community, man.
没有你们也办不到
Couldn't have done it without you.
不客气 图默 但全凭你的精神
No, thanks, Tumo, but it -- it's your spirit
大家才能信任追随
that gives the others the confidence to follow.
你过奖了
You are too kind.
记得告诉我们水过滤系统是否好用
And let us know how the water filtration system works, yeah?
会的
I will.
那是给我们的信♥号♥♥
Well, that's our sign.
下次见吧
Hey, until next time.
《希伯来书》6:10
以利亚 雅各布 "上帝是公道的
Elijah, Jacob, "God is not unjust.
"祂不会忘记你们
"He will not forget your work
不断地帮助其他的信徒时
and the love you have shown him
所做的一切和表现出的爱心"
as you helped his people and continue to help them."
这是我最喜欢的章节之一
It's one of my favorite verses.
阿门 我的兄弟
Amen, my brother.
阿门
Amen.
抚养子女需要耐心 慈悲
Raising children requires patience, kindness,
弗吉尼亚州 弗雷德里克斯堡
同情与责任
compassion, responsibility.
等等
The list goes on.
我们做出表率 子女会记在心里
When we practice this, our kids absorb it.
树立良好榜样
Leading by example
是培养好人最好但也最难的一课
is the finest and hardest lesson in raising good people.
将自己献给更伟大的使命
Giving oneself to a greater purpose
是很好的方式
is a fine model.
我们很幸运 我们会众中有许多人
We are blessed to have many members of our congregation
肩负着保护我们的巨大责任
who shoulder an enormous responsibility to keep us safe.
他们将这一责任代代相传
And they've passed that on.
好了 谁想吃我拿手的热松饼
All right, who's up for my famous pancakes?
-我要 -我也要
- Me! - Me, too.
瑞恩
Ryan?
别逼我 我得工作
Don't kill me. I have to work.
拜托 空着肚子吗
Oh, come on. On an empty stomach?
你上飞机还是去办公室
You getting on a plane or are you going to the office?
办公室 你可以顺道来
The office. Well, you can swing by,
你可以吃第一批松饼
and you can have the first batch
然后中午前到办公室
and be at your desk by noon.
你确定吗
You sure?
我见过你使烤盘 爸 没那么快
I've seen you on the griddle, Dad. It takes you a while.
你总说什么来着
What is it you're always saying?
"心急吃不了热豆腐"
"You can't rush perfection."
话是没错 但你总得来
Uh, well, that's true, but you gotta come by anyway.
我和你妈不常看到你
Your mom and I don't see you enough.
成交
Done.
瑞恩 要不要比谁先到车上
Ryan, you wanna race to the car?
比就比 弟弟
Oh, you are on, little brother.
准备好了吗 预备
Ready? Set.
-跑 -跑 尔杰
- Go! - Go, R.J.!
你考虑过尔杰的要求吗
Have you thought about R.J.'s request?
你知道如果没有仔细研究
You know I wouldn't give this my blessing
我也不会准许的
if I hadn't done the research.
该团体很不错 而且行程很安全
It's a great group and a safe trip.
他太小了
He's still awfully young,
而且多米尼加共和国太远了
and the Dominican Republic is too far away.
那另一个营地呢 他很喜欢的
How about the other camp? He loves that place.
他小时候是很喜欢 可现在都十四岁了
When he was little, he did. He's 14.
他想要做志愿者 去改变世界
He wants to volunteer and make a difference.
他从小就看你这么做
He grew up watching you do it.
我们上一次周日来公园是什么时候了
When's the last time we had a Sunday at the park?
你知道这预示着我的电♥话♥要响了
You know that's a cue for my phone to ring.
我知道 我都纠结要不要说出来
I know. I debated whether I should say it out loud.
这是个奇迹
It's a miracle.
放下
Put that down.
我们应该好好利用这个奇迹 对吧
Well, we should make the best of it, huh?
谁想玩捉迷藏
Hey! Who wants to play hide-and-seek?
-我我我 -要不要
- Me, me, me, me! - Yeah?
捉迷藏 准备好了吗
Hide-and-seek. Ready?
跑
Go!
敬好朋友和周日的早午餐
To good friends and Sunday brunch.
我们很久没有这样了
We haven't done this in a while.
感谢你的组织 蒙蒂
Thanks for making this happen, Monty.
就像大清早爬起来
Just meant I had to wake up at Zero Dark Thirty
陪奶奶去礼拜弥撒一样
for grandma's Sunday mass,
不过要是能看见你们这些美人
but I am happy to sacrifice the sleep
牺牲这点睡眠我还是愿意的
if it means I can see all my ladies in one day.
所以你是说你已经准备好
So does that mean you have room
迎接生命里其他重要的女性了
for any other ladies in your life?
不一定
Depends.
拜托 赛格尔 直说吧
Come on. Spill it, Seger.
我最近遇见了一个不错的女孩子
Okay, I just met this very sweet girl
刚搬到我家隔壁
who moved into my neighborhood.
我终于找到个跟你相称的女孩了
I think I may have finally found someone worthy of you.
我也投桃报李
Well, let's make this a win-win then...
我在漫画大会上认识了个小哥
'cause I met this guy at this comic book convention.
他还挺配你的 要不要见见
He would be great for you. Just meet him.
她迟疑了但没否定 我们算有点进展
"Huh" Isn't "No." We're making some progress.
你是说 约着喝个咖啡那种
You mean just, like, for coffee or something.
-是啊 挺好的 -那好
- Yeah. Yeah, that works. - This is good.
-心花怒放 -只是喝个咖啡
- My heart's singin'. - It's just coffee.
但我觉得就像是
Yeah, well, it sounds like
生活新篇章的开始
the beginning of a new chapter to me.
好吧 我想是的
Yeah, well, I think it is.
干杯
Cheers!
阿鲁沙
开往希尼安加的列车还有十分钟发车
The train for Shinyanga will be leaving in 10 minutes.
早上好 我们到阿鲁沙了
Good morning. We've arrived at Arusha.
你们好
Hello?
有人吗
Anybody here?
坦桑尼亚有二十三位美国人失踪
剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表