剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表
我们不能再强制留他
that we could no longer hold him involuntarily.
保罗出院后试过联♥系♥艾米吗
Do you know if Paul tried to contact Amy after his release?
事实上 他确实有过
As a matter of fact, he did, yes.
他问了她的地址
He asked for her address.
那时才有人提起她订婚了
And that's when someone mentioned that she had gotten engaged
她准备要回美国
and that she was returning to the United States.
但你也不知道她什么时候回美国是吗
But you don't know if or when she returned to the U.S.?
我不知道 不好意思
No, I do not, I'm sorry.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
应该的
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们要尽快找到艾米·华♥莱♥士♥
We need to find Amy Wallace -- now.
保罗
Paul?
你好 艾米
Bonjour, Amy.
没想到你居然知道我的住址
I didn't know you knew where I lived.
冒昧到访
Well, I apologize for not calling
我很抱歉
before dropping by like this.
没关系 我
No, it's fine. I...
还以为你是搬运工
Just thought you were the movers.
他们已经晚了一个钟头
They're already an hour late,
我正在搬家回国
and I'm moving back home.
但见到你真的很高兴
But it's really good to see you.
我也很高兴见到你
It's really good to see you, too.
抱歉我之前没机会来探望你
Sorry I haven't had a chance to visit.
这段时间太忙
It's been a busy time.
其实
Well...
我现在已经不是病人了
I'm no longer a patient at the hospital.
多好啊
Wonderful.
你还在干我们之前忙的事吗
And you're still working on the things we were focused on?
没错 干好了
Oh, yes, I have.
我有东西给你看
I-I need to show you something.
行啊
Okay.
但不在这儿
Uh, but, uh, it's not here.
我得带你去看
So I need to take you -- to see it.
保罗 我说了我走不开
Paul, like I said, I can't leave.
我还在等搬运工
I'm still waiting for the movers.
我
I...
我很努力 艾米
I've been working really hard, Amy.
求你
Please...
跟我
Come...
走
with me.
好
Okay.
等我拿件衣服
Let me just grab my coat.
好
Okay.
保罗 放开我 放开我
Paul, stop, stop!
求你
Please.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not going to hurt you.
我保证
I promise.
我们只是在玩窒息游戏
We're just playing Le Jeu D'évanouissement
是个晕厥游戏
It's a fainting game.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, my love.
探员们已经搜查了整栋大楼及其周围
My inspectors have searched the building and outer perimeter.
没有保罗·莫斯和艾米·华♥莱♥士♥的踪迹
There's no sign of Paul Mossier or Amy Wallace.
没有打斗的痕迹
No sign of a struggle.
我一点都不吃惊
I'm not surprised.
如果我们推测正确 现在
If we're right, at this moment,
保罗的意图不是伤害艾米
Paul's intention is not to hurt Amy,
而是试图用自己的行为打动她
but to try and impress her with what he's done.
所以他要让她丧失行动能力
So he would have incapacitated her
好把她带到一个
in order to transport her someplace
他觉得安全和舒适的地方
he feels safe and comfortable.
我无法相信他的意图不是杀害她
I cannot believe his intention is not to kill her.
她可能已经死了
She could already be dead
他会把她的尸体带到别处摆放
and he's taken her body somewhere to pose it.
信不信由你 保罗其实是想向艾米示爱
Believe it or not, Paul's actually trying to woo Amy,
也就是说我们还有时间 但你说得也对
which means we have time, but you are right.
艾米最终会明白保罗的所为
Eventually, Amy will see what Paul has done,
她一定会拒绝他
and she will absolutely reject him.
那时候他就会杀了她
And that's when he kills her.
问题是 他把她带到哪儿去了
The question is, where did he take her?
西蒙斯 有何进展
Simmons, what do you got?
下午2点37分
2:37 p.m.,
亚历山德拉·拉菲特请求道路救援
Alexandra Lafayette called for roadside assistance.
拖车司机赶到时
When the tow-truck driver finally showed up,
他看到另一辆拖车正在拖走一辆汽车
he sees another tow truck hauling away
貌似就是亚历山德拉的车
appears to be Alexandra's vehicle.
就在星街附近的大桥下
That was under the bridge near the Rue de L'etoile,
蒙蒂已经连上了
and Monty's got a hook up to the cctv cameras
南北交叉路口的监控录像
at the intersection running both north and south of there.
帮你接通 老大
Let me patch you in, boss.
我发现了嫌犯的最新座驾 一辆拖车
I was able to spot our unsub's new ride, which is a tow truck,
显然他拖走了亚历山德拉的车
and he's clearly got Alexandra's car hooked up to it.
他正在星街上北行
He's heading northbound on the Rue D'etoile.
但我查遍所有监控录像
But I ran all the cctv footage.
在东北偏北前往法国特朗布莱的路上
I lost them heading north-northeast
怎么也找不到他们的踪迹了
toward the Tremblay-en-France.
我觉得他不会带她离开这个城市 杰克
I don't think he'd take her completely out of the city, Jack.
那是个工业区 不会引人注意
That's a pretty industrial area. It's a good place to lay low.
但没有证据显示保罗·莫斯
But there's no record of a Paul Mossier
在那片区域拥有或租用了房♥屋
owning or leasing property out in that area.
一定跟基利安·莫斯
Well, it's got to be connected
有某种联♥系♥
to Killian Mossier somehow.
梅和我去再去查查记录
Mae and I will check the records again.
我们得在机场附近设立一个指挥处
We need to set up a command post out near the airport.
保罗 我在哪儿
Paul? Where am I?
不
No!
这就是我要你知道我做了什么的原因 明白吗
That's why I need you to see everything I've done, okay?
来 来
Here. Here.
根据你扫描给我的这些文件
According to those files you scanned for me,
莫斯家族像是布朗热族谱上
the Mossier clan is like some withering bastard branch
衰落的一支
of the Boulanger family tree.
但莫斯家族 不知道还剩下多少人
But the Mossiers -- or what's left of them --
他们在巴黎市郊
they held title to five separate holdings
拥有五处独♥立♥的地♥产♥
on the outskirts of Paris.
从莫城一直到普莱喜
From Meaux all the way to Plaisir.
杰克和克拉拉已经快到
Jack and Clara are getting pretty close
他在维勒潘特的房♥子附近了
to that one property in Villepinte.
我们把历史感丢了
We have lost our sense of history.
他们把我叫作巴黎屠夫
They are calling me the butcher of Paris.
这是梅西・普托的名号♥
That name was given to Marcel Petiot.
他是个医生 在二战期间
He was a doctor who killed 23 people
杀了23个人
during World War II.
他是个屠夫
He was a butcher.
而我
And moi?
我是 一个艺术家
I am... an artiste.
我将血肉塑造成
I took flesh and bone and made them, uh...
超凡之物
transcendent.
但如果没有你 这一切都不可能实现
But none of this would be possible without you.
你是我的缪斯 艾米
You are my muse, Amy.
我因你而卓越
Because of you, I am transcendent.
你一直很特别 保罗
You've always been special, Paul.
但遇到你之前 我并不知道
But I couldn't see that before you.
我知道
I know.
知道吗
You know...
我小时候
When I was a little boy,
爸爸曾教我怎么雕刻木头
my father tried to teach me how to carve the wood.
他很失望
He got frustrated
就用烟头烫我的手
and burned my hand with his cigarette.
说我不是他的孩子
Told me I was not his blood.
我很遗憾
I...I am so sorry.
剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表