剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表
联调局国际反应小组
每年有超过6800万美国人离开安全的国内
Over 68 million Americans leave the safety of our borders every year.
当危险来袭
If danger strikes,
联调局国际反应小组
The FBI's international response team
泰国
随时出动
is called into action.
曼谷
我们怎么才能结束在农场的志愿工作啊
How did we end up volunteering on this farm?
就应该直接背包走人
We should've just gone backpacking.
木薯根农场
我们当初报名的时间还有三个星期
We signed up for 3 more weeks.
三个星期太久了
That's 3 too many.
我们离开学只剩一个月了
We've only got another month before school starts.
我不想再浪费时间了
I just don't wanna waste any more time.
他来之前你不是这样的
You weren't like this before he got here.
别这样
Don't do that!
别扯到杰夫身上
Don't make this about Jeff.
为什么 你就这样
Why not? You did.
你不会真以为这个鬼地方
You cannot honestly say that this hellhole
比我们以前待的地方要好吧
is better than the last one we were on.
嘘 他听得到
Shh! He can hear you.
谁 本兹
Who, Benz?
他听不懂我的话
He doesn't know what I'm saying.
这又是另一个问题
That's another problem.
一句英语都不会吗
I mean, not a single word of English?
这里只有五个志愿者
There are only five volunteers here.
我为他感到难过
I feel bad for him.
昨天晚上他偷看我洗澡
He watched me shower last night.
你有好好展现自己吗
Ugh. You give him a good show?
我是说真的 这一点都不好笑
I'm serious. It isn't funny.
要是你吓坏了
If you were so freaked out about it,
为什么不告诉我
why didn't you tell me?
你们在说那个变♥态♥农夫吗
You talking about perv the farmer?
真的假的 你告诉了他
Really? You told him?
我赞成走
I vote that we get outta here.
曼谷离这儿只有一小时车程
Bangkok's only an hour drive away.
我们可以搭车过去 或者走过去
We can hitch it, we'll walk it. Won't be that bad.
我跟我妈说我们会待在这里
I told my mom we were staying here
我可不想因为提早离开惹她生气
and I don't wanna freak her out by leaving early.
我已经发邮件给我父母说了这事
I already emailed my parents about it.
今早他们给我汇钱过来了 1500块
They wired me money this morning, $1,500,
在曼谷的一家西联汇款公♥司♥
At a Western Union in Bangkok.
我们还是会待在泰国
We'll still be in Thailand the whole time,
可我们没必要留在这里
But we won't have to stay here. Okay?
[泰语]
Phayu...
[泰语]
[泰语]
[泰语]
[泰语]
他刚才说的意思是"暴风雨"
Phayu means "Storm".
记得吗 现在是台风季
Remember, it's typhoon season?
万一台风来了呢
What if one's coming?
是台风 像这里的地方都会被淹没的
It is. And places like this get flooded.
台风还有几天才会到 我可不想待在这里
It's a couple days away, but, I'm not gonna stick around.
你们也不该留下
You shouldn't, either.
我赞成
Sold.
她讨厌我
She hates me.
没有
No.
也许有一点
Maybe a little.
别担心
Don't worry.
别生气啦
Don't be mad.
我知道我们单独出来不好
I know that it was just gonna be us,
-不过我们还是会玩得很开心的 -问题不在这里
- but it's still gonna be fun. - That's not the point.
好吧 那是什么
Okay. Then?
你怎么知道他是带我们去曼谷
How do you know he's taking us to Bangkok?
他在泰国各地已经住了一年多
He's lived all over Thailand for a year already.
他认识路
He knows where he's going.
女孩子在国外被绑♥架♥
Girls get snatched overseas
都是因为她们愚蠢地跟着别人走
because they're stupid enough to follow some guy.
或者是因为跟偷♥窥♥狂待在一个农场里
Or stay on some farm with a Peeping Tom?
抱歉 我更喜欢在外面的感觉
Sorry, but I like our chances out here.
杰夫
Jeff?
你在哪儿
Wh-where are you?
你去哪儿了
Where'd you go?
我早告诉你他是个混♥蛋♥
Told you he's a jerk.
杰夫 快出来 这样不好
Jeff, come on. This isn't cool.
他就是个混♥蛋♥ 不是吗
He's just being an ass. Right?
这一点都不好玩 杰夫
This isn't funny! Jeff!
联调局 放下武器
FBI! Drop your weapon!
最后一次警告 放下武器
Last warning! Drop it now!
你不该开枪的
You shouldn't have done that.
"不用谢"
How about "You're welcome"?
他举枪了
Guy raised his gun.
我们可以劝服他
We could've talked him down.
杰克 据我所知
Jack, last time I checked,
说几句话可不会让你枪弹不入
words don't make you bulletproof.
这枪正正当当干净利落 你要回看吗
It was a clean shot. You wanna review it?
好啊
Yeah.
还是别回看了
Let's forget reviewing it.
去喝杯咖啡如何
How about we go for coffee?
好
Sure.
我猜猜 得改天再喝了
Oh, let me guess. Rain check?
要去哪里
Where you headed?
泰国
Thailand.
我最近去过最有异国情调的地方是克利夫兰
Most exotic place I've seen lately is Cleveland.
帮我多吃点泰式炒粉
Have some Pad Thai for me.
随时欢迎你加入我们的海外行动
Well, you're welcome to join us overseas anytime.
我们都欢迎你来
We'd love to have you.
谢了 不过我更喜欢家的温暖
Thanks, but I prefer the comforts of home.
不过我不介意跟你时不时地
Though, I wouldn't mind swapping jets with you,
换飞机坐坐
Every once in a while.
没门儿
Not a chance.
加倍
Double-time it.
快 小伙子们 加油
Come on, boys. Come on.
怎么这么慢
What took you so long?
此话出自一个抢跑的姑娘
Says the girl who had a huge head start.
我们俩都破纪录了
I think that's a new record for both of us.
是杰克 有案子了
It's Jack. I think we got a case.
对 去泰国
Yeah, Thailand.
怎么 你能心灵感应了
What, are you telepathic now?
可测心率 接电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥
Heart rate, phone calls, and texts.
你得跟上潮流
You should really keep up.
蒙蒂真是把你传染了
Monty's really rubbing off on you.
只是活在新时代罢了
Hey, just living in 2015.
瞧瞧这
Oh, look at that.
你的翻盖手♥机♥终于更新换代了
Finally updated your little flip phone.
那功能可强大了
It's highly functional.
比一比
Race you back.
女士优先
Ladies first.
我赢了
Beat ya.
这次可没抢跑
No head start, this time.
是啊
Yeah.
那大家伙有专属的邮政编码吗
Does that thing have its own zip code?
你又没有拖着婴儿座椅和婴儿车到处跑
Listen, you're not lugging around car seats and strollers.
等他们长大开始打球时够你受的
Well, wait till they start playing sports.
你的车里可得塞下
You'll have a whole basketball team
一整支篮球队
squeezed in there.
近来泰国发生的凶案和意外死亡事件
With murders and accidental deaths at a record high,
创下了新高 那里已经变成
Thailand is quickly becoming one
最为危险的旅游地之一
of the deadliest destinations for tourists.
我还记得去年夏天
I remember those British backpackers
在那遇害的英国背包客
who were murdered there last summer.
看来这也没有阻止我们受害者旅游的脚步
Guess that didn't stop our victims from visiting.
我们知道些什么 杰克
剧集 | 犯罪心理:超越边界(2016) | 导航列表