剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I get that.
我懂的
Jules?
茱尔斯
Whatcha doin'?
你们在干嘛
You can't come. Uh, it's just the two of us.
你不能参加 这是我们俩的独处时光
Get in.
上车吧
You just lost shotgun.
你已经没戏了
Damn it!
真该死
Revengeance is mine!
我来复仇啦
Just get that hedge over there.
去树篱那边缠几圈
I'll get it.
收到
Tom sleeps nude.
汤姆裸睡
Ugh. Why would you tell me that?
告诉我这个干嘛
Well, I want it to be in someone else's head.
我得拿来恶心恶心别人
How fun is this?! So fun!
这太有趣了 真有趣啊
It's the fuzz! No.
条子来了 糟糕
Scatter!
快撤
I want to come clean.
快跟我坦白吧
Dog Travis isn't a chick magnet.
小小崔又不是少女杀手
Dad, for me, college will never be about girls anyway.
老爸 大学期间我是不会想女孩儿的事了
So...
所以
Well, you're my son, and I love you, no matter what.
你是我儿子 无论如何我都爱你
Wasn't coming out to you.
我又不是要出柜
Just meant that I'm here to learn.
意思是 我要专心学习
Not gay.
我不是同性恋
Well, if you were, I might cry for a minute.
如果你真是 我可能得哭一会儿
Not because I'd be upset about it,
不是因为我不接受
just because I know how hard it would be for you to admit it to me...
而是因为我知道 承认此事并向我坦白
and yourself.
不是容易事
It's a little weird how much thought you've put into it.
你想象力这么丰富 我有点不自在
Sorry. Your mom thinks everyone secretly swings that way.
抱歉 你妈觉得每个人都可能潜移默化
You know how susceptible my brain is to other people's thoughts.
我可是极易被他人想法所影响
I do. But it's late.
我知道 现在不早了
You're probably getting really tired.
你也该累了吧
You're right. I am.
可不是吗
Anyway, I need to ask you a question
不过 我得问你个问题
that I probably should've asked you yesterday.
昨天就该问你的
Wait. Both of you wet your hair first.
稍等 你们俩得先打湿头发
Just go with it.
开始吧
I know this is a lot to ask,
我知道这个要求有些过分
but would you please take dog Travis?
你能不能留下小小崔
Of course, dad.
没问题 老爸
Really?
真的吗
I mean, come on.
当然啦
After all you've done for me?
你为我做了这么多
Oh, come here. I love you.
来抱一个 我爱你
I'd pay $12 to see that.
这一幕可花了我12美金呢
Right?
怎么样
We gotta go pick up Ellie!
得去接艾莉了
What do you think your therapist
你的心理医生要知道这事
is gonna think about this?
该会怎么想
Who knows? It's only been a couple months.
谁知道 跟他接触才几个月
I'm still not comfortable enough
我不对他说谎
to stop lying to him about everything.
就觉得不自在
He thinks I'm 35.
他以为我才35岁
No, he doesn't.
他可不那么想
I'm not sure,
我不太确定
but I think there's a chance that me getting caught here
我要是在这被抓 还戴着脚踝监控器
with my ankle monitor could be considered a third strike.
估计就得被三振出局了
So I'm gonna bolt.
所以我要逃了
No. No. Don't leave me. Prison's great!
不 别丢下我 监狱很好啊
You can get those neat teardrop tattoos.
你还能纹上那些漂亮的泪滴纹身
I-I'll create a diversion for you.
我来掩护你
Taser!
快电我啊
Aah! God.
老天爷啊
Anybody else out there?
还有人躲着吗
Uh, all right, look, officer,
瞧啊 警官先生
Um, it's a funny story.
这是个很有趣的故事
Really? I'm all ears.
真的吗 我洗耳恭听
What?
怎么是你
Hey, Jules. Hi there.
茱尔斯 你好啊 好啊
Taser.
电击枪
What's going on?
怎么回事
Those kids didn't shark your car. I did.
不是那些孩子"鲨鱼"了你的车 是我♥干♥的
And I even had Laurie give you this fake address.
我还让劳里把这个假地址给你
Well, then whose house is this?
那这是谁的房♥子
It's empty. It's actually your listing.
空的 实际上它在你名下
茱尔斯·科布
待售
Oh, yeah.
还真是
The house shows really well at night.
这房♥子晚上看还真不错
I knew you'd come here and do this.
我猜到你会来闹这出
Oh, so that's what this is about?
所以这就是你的目的
You just wanted me to look stupid
让我出丑
so you could laugh at me again?
然后再来嘲笑我吗
No, Jules.
不 茱尔斯
I mean, didn't you say
你不是说
that you wanted a life full of surprises?
想过一个充满惊喜的人生
And look.
瞧吧
Everyone you love's here.
你爱的人都到了
And isn't this all kind of, uh,
难道这不像个
isn't this all kind of like a fairy tale?
不像个童话故事吗
I mean, when I sent Tom to you in the bar,
我把汤姆送去酒吧
isn't that what you told him you wanted?
这不就是你向他描述的场景
I thought you wanted to do all the talking.
我以为你想包揽所有要说的话呢
I'm speechless.
我激动得说不出话了
Really? You?
真的吗 你也会啊
I love you so much.
我很爱你
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Okay, I'm gonna say yes,
好吧 我会说"我愿意"
so don't get nervous. Just...
所以别紧张 只不过...
I just, um...
我
I want to think of a way to say it
我在想该如何表达
so you know how happy you make me.
才能让你感受到我内心的狂喜
That was pretty good.
这么回答已经很好了
I'm not boring, am I?
我并不无聊 对吗
No.
当然不了
You're a crazy person.
你很疯狂很可爱
You are good!
你很棒
I know.
我知道
Fan.
电扇打开
Nice. Mountaintop.
不错 山峰背景
Okay, this is for our grandkids.
这是给咱的孙子孙女看的
So when you propose to me this time,
所以这次求婚的时候
please, try to squeeze out a tear. Okay.
你能不能挤出点泪来 好吗
Action!
开拍
My dearest Jules.
我最亲爱的茱尔斯
Yes, my love!
怎么了 我的爱人
Dude, how often is your mom gonna come over?
伙计 你妈以后要多久来一次啊
Probably more than I'd like.
可能来得挺勤
Damn it.
真该死
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表