剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I'm making all of your favorites,
做的全是你爱吃的菜哦
except for meat loaf.
除了肉卷
Let's just get the ball rolling.
就这么定了
I actually hate meat loaf. It tastes like cat food.
我真的很讨厌肉卷 吃起来像猫食
Mm. How would you know that unless you've eaten cat food?
你怎么知道 你吃过猫食吗
It was a dare in high school.
高中玩大冒险的时候
Last week.
上周吧
Shush it. We're easing in.
安静 大人的事儿小孩子不要插嘴
Is that a cheese stick?
那是奶酪条吗
Look, I'm an open book.
我是一个坦率的人
There's not that much to tell.
你不需要百般猜测
Everything I said I love about you, I love,
我说过喜欢你什么 都是事实
but, okay, remember when I wore that baseball cap for a week?
但是 记得我戴棒球帽的那周吗
Yeah.
记得
I didn't have a bad haircut.
我不是剪坏了头发
I've got a little bald spot right here,
我这里有点儿秃
But I take pills, so as long as we have medical coverage,
但我吃过药了 而且只要我们有医疗保险
You know, it should be fine.
这应该不是什么问题
You're bald?
你秃顶吗
Oh, she has major hair issues.
她毛发问题大着呢
Once a week, she has to shave her fingers
她每周都要剃手指
from here to here.
从这儿到这儿
Those damn pills-- they give me monkey knuckles.
都是那些该死的药丸 把我的手变得像猴爪
I just got negative goose bumps.
我起了一身鸡皮疙瘩
Maybe that's enough for now.
今天就到此为止吧
I'll see you at dinner. 7:30 sharp, okay?
晚饭见 七点半准时 行不
Please tell me you don't use my razor
拜托告诉我你没有用我的剃须刀
to shave your hands.
剃你的手指
Let's save some stuff for tonight, okay?
让我们为今晚留点惊喜 好吗
Okay. Bring it in slow. 3 inches.
好 慢慢吃 三英寸远
Nice.
真好
Well, how come you never made dinners like this for me
我们结婚的时候你怎么没有给我做过
when we were married?
这么像样的晚餐
I did, but you never showed because you were too busy
我做过 但是你从不出现
banging waitresses at the waffle house.
因为你在忙着搭讪华夫饼店的女招待
Now honestly, how many times did you get
坦白说 你到底把糖浆
syrup poured in your lap?
洒到腿上过几次
Too many. It was like an oil spill down there.
数不清了 跟汽油一样极具杀伤力
You can never really clean it all up.
你无法把它完全清理干净
Watch the glass! Watch the glass.
小心杯子 小心杯子
Watch the glass. Okay. It is so lame
小心杯子 太逊了
that you have a personal shirt protector.
你居然有个私人T恤保安
Not me. Check it.
我就不用 瞧瞧
Making red sauce with no apron.
不用系围裙也能做番茄酱
Is she gonna go "cocktail" on this bottle of olive oil?
她会花式调"橄榄油"吗
You know she is.
她当然会
Ooh! That's right, chumps.
怎么样 大笨蛋们
No!
不
You took a meatball for me.
你为我挡下了一个肉球
I'd take a whole pot roast for you, sir.
我愿意为你挡下整锅红烧肉
How long do you think Andy's felt sexually unfulfilled?
你觉得安迪有多久没有得到性满足了
Kill me. Does that answer make any sense?
杀了我吧 这个答案可以吗
Look, you take care of him in other ways.
你在其他方面把他照顾得很好
Cooking?
比如厨艺
No. Ironing his shirts?
不 熨衬衣
Is this the '50s?
你以为是五十年代啊
Rubbing his feet? Have you seen them?
给他揉脚 你见过我做这些吗
Rubbing his back? There's no rubbing.
给他揉背 什么都没揉过好吗
Scratching his back?
那挠背
My fingers get stuck.
我现在只想挠心
Listening to him?
听他倾诉
I'm not his friend, Travis. I'm just his wife.
我不是他朋友 崔维斯 我只是他的妻子
Still, I really appreciate you keeping it between us.
不过 我希望这话天知地知你知我知
Hey, do you remember when I said that I would have my revenge?
你记不记得我说过要报仇的
Knock, knock.
敲门敲门
Oh, no.
不是吧
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
weighing in at a weight
欢迎拥有完美
that a woman her height would feel good about,
身高体重比例的女人
the undisputed tramp-ion of the world--Laurie Keller!
无可争议的世界冠军登场 劳里·凯勒
This is really not the right bra for this.
穿这内衣蹦蹦跳跳真不舒服
Chew faster. My arm's tired.
嚼快点儿 我胳膊酸
Oh. Look who's finally here.
看看谁终于来了
Oh, sorry.
对不起
You know, I can't believe I started a fight this morning,
我不敢相信今天早上我居然挑起了争端
but you coming in and laying all your stuff out on the table
但你走进来 开诚布公
made me realize how much I love you,
让我意识到我有多爱你
monkey hands and all.
包括你的猴爪以及其他
In fact, I'm gonna kiss that thing right now.
事实上 我想吻吻它
I'm just-- ugh. Aah. Stubble.
只不过 好扎手
How about the lips?
还是嘴唇吧
Oh, good. Fight's over.
真好 争吵结束
Get away.
走开
Fight's back on.
争吵重新开始
Dinner was at 7:30. It's after 8:00.
晚餐时间是七点半 现在已经八点多了
Is this how it's gonna be?
我们以后都会这样吗
I just cross my fingers and hope you'll show?
我每天翘首企盼你会出现
I thought living with you, Grayson,
格雷森 我以为我们住在一起
would be a breeze, but I was wrong.
不是一件难事 但我错了
It's gonna be a cakewalk.
它将会是一场竞赛
Uh, that doesn't mean that.
它不是这个意思
The change was approved, jerk.
我说可以就可以 混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna go take a lap.
我要去跑一圈
What just happened?
刚刚发生了什么
Life just happened, man.
生活就是这样 老兄
All right, you need to warn me
你如果要说好话的话
if you're gonna say beautiful things.
要先告诉我一声
This isn't working for me!
这方法对我不管用
I kinda like it.
我挺喜欢的
I'm still mad at Grayson,
我还是很生格雷森的气
but I'm not gonna lose my cool.
但我要保持风度
Screw him!
让他去死
I'll kick his ass!
我想踹他
I'm so mad, Laurie.
气死我了 劳里
Why would he do this?
他为什么要这么做
I love him.
我爱他
I know. Who cares, right?
我知道 谁在乎呢
Honey, are you P.M.S.ing?
亲爱的 你现在是经期燥怒吗
A little,
有一点
and those hair pills give me crazy mood swings.
而且生发药让我的情绪跌宕起伏
Oh, no.
不是吧
Hey, dude.
老兄
Why are you shirtless, and why are you in my house?
你为什么不♥穿♥衣服 你为什么在我房♥子里
Which question should I answer first?
我应该先回答哪个问题
Why don't you knock 'em both out?
同时如何
Well, my shirt's off so I won't stain it,
我不♥穿♥衣服是因为怕弄脏它
And I'm in your house 'cause I currently live here.
我在你的房♥子里是因为我现在住这儿
Two strong answers.
好答案
That hurricane did an even worse number at my place.
台风把我的房♥子毁得更厉害
Oh, by the wynonna, is J-bird still all mad?
对了 小猪儿还在生你气吗
Yep, all because I was a few minutes late.
对 只是因为我迟到了一会儿
You know, that's not near as bad as her pulling a full-on Vivian
我觉得她把自己的真实隐藏起来
and lying about who she really is.
和薇薇安比起来不值一提
Is it cool if I drink wine on the couch?
我可以在沙发上喝红酒吗
Well, there's a tree in my living room,
我客厅里有棵树
So go nuts, and thanks, by the way.
开怀畅饮吧 另外 谢谢你
Because of you, I can't have wine on Jules' couch either.
就因为你 我也不能在茱尔斯的沙发上喝酒
Mm. How fair is that?
这公平吗
Yeah, that isn't fair.
不公平
I'm gonna get a glass.
我要去拿个杯子
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表