剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah.
是啊
Are you kidding me?
你们搞笑呢
'Cause that's exactly, and I mean exactly,
我说过事情会变成这样的
what I said would happen.
我原话就是那样说的
I don't think so.
没有吧
I-I so did say that,
我就是这么说的
and you said, "That's dumb," and you said,
然后你说 太蠢了 你又说
uh, "Survey says..."
调查显示
I would never use a noise in place of a word.
我从不会用噪音来以声代词
You would know that if you ever listened.
听我说过话就会懂了
Sorry. I just had to-- I had to break something.
抱歉 我得砸点东西
So... what else should we talk about today?
还有什么要说的吗
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表