剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, snap. But she's right.
哎呦喂 不过她是对的
It is a little bit of a cliche.
确实太悲催了
And that's coming from someone who just learned "oh, snap".
居然被一个刚学会用"哎呦喂"的人羞辱
You guys don't like my catchphrase?
你们不喜欢我的招牌用语吗
But that's why I got a bar in the first place,
可这就是为什么我开酒吧啊
you know, to shut it down.
就是为了打烊的时候来一句
It's always the best part of my day.
这是我每天的精华所在啊
Giant "thanks" from your fiancee.
你的未婚妻给你个大大的"感谢"
Oh, before the hurricane party,
在台风派对开始之前
we have to stop by Bobby's boat.
我们得先去趟鲍比的船
Why?
为什么
She's not gonna let us out.
她不会放我们出去的
We're headed into the heart of the monster!
我们要进入这个怪兽的中心了
I don't understand what's happening!
我完全没搞清状况
We're playing "The Perfect Storm"!
我们在模仿《完美风暴》
Do your job and be the storm!
你的任务就是做风暴
Oh, my God!
天啊
That's a wicked huge wave!
好大的一卷浪啊
Hold on!
抓紧了
Come on, you bitch!
来吧 贱♥人♥
Hey, Trav!
小崔
Yeah, we're about to get hit by a giant wave!
我们马上就要被一卷大浪袭击了
We're all gonna die and stuff! What's up?
说不定会死什么的 怎么了
I just, uh, wanted to let you know
我只是想让你们知道
that I'm gonna ride out the storm here at Laurie's.
我就在劳里家躲台风了
Sorry.
抱歉
Tell dad he was right.
告诉爸爸他是对的
Being the shoulder to cry on is a power move.
做她依靠的肩膀 这招太管用了
Ellie, drench him.
艾莉 给我喷他
Seriously?!
有没有搞错
I'm only an okay storm! I'm not a perfect storm!
我只是个一般风暴 不是完美风暴
Well, this is a pisser!
气死老娘了
Laurie, come to our hurricane party.
劳里 来我们的台风派对吧
I'll take care of you.
我会好好照顾你的
You know, you can even color in my gray hair with black marker.
你还可以用记号♥笔把我的白发涂黑哦
So your mom wants us to hang over there.
你妈妈想让我们过去玩
Yeah. Totally.
好吧 当然要去
Should we go? Let's stay.
去吗 还是不去吧
Or go. I mean, going's good, but staying's good, too, right,
去吧 去也可以 不去也可以
because you're like, ohh, I can't believe we have to go.
因为你会说 天啊 还要往那边赶
Besides, if we go,
而且去了那边
once we get there, we're just gonna stay there.
就得在那边过夜了
I mean, going is just staying in a different place, right?
只是换了一个屋檐睡觉而已 对吧
Can I have some water?
我能喝点水吗
You know, I can't believe you told Trav to comfort Laurie.
真不敢相信你让小崔去安慰劳里
Whenever you comforted me, my panties disappeared.
你怎么不安慰一下我 我的短裤不见了
I'm smarter than people think.
我比别人想象得要聪明
You just ate your hoodie string.
你把连帽衫的绳子吃进去了
No more talking.
别说话了
I'm just too mad. Let's watch the movie.
气死我了 看电影吧
I can't b Still no talking.
居然停... 别说话
Worst hurricane party ever.
最悲催的台风派对了
Dear god, we're out of wine.
天啊 我们没酒喝了
For the first time this storm,
台风来袭 这是头一次
I'm scared.
我感到害怕
Look, I think we should just let Trav date Laurie.
我们就从了小崔和劳里吧
No.
不行
Why don't you guys play a game for it?
要不我们来玩个游戏吧
Winner gets their way.
谁赢听谁的
That's what they do on "the Brady bunch".
《脱线家族》里就是这么演的
Ooh, side note. Have you guys seen Peter Brady lately?
小道消息 你们最近见到彼得·布雷迪吗
Guy's yoked.
太可怜了
Didn't he sleep with Mrs. Brady? That was Greg.
他不是和布雷迪夫人搞上了吗 那是格雷格
I don't want to play some stupid game.
我不想玩游戏
We've got much more important things to do.
我们还有其他重要的事要做
What game do you want to play?
你想玩什么游戏
Scrabble. Taboo.
拼字 猜词
Butt ball.
屁弹球
All sound great, especially butt ball,
听起来都不错 尤其是屁弹球
whatever that is.
管它是什么
Why don't we play a game to decide what game we're gonna play?
要不我们玩游戏来决定我们玩什么游戏吧
Penny can!
扔硬币罐
We're playing Celebrity.
我们玩猜名人
Can Travis and Laurie make sweet, sweet love?
崔维斯和劳里能否甜甜蜜蜜在一起呢
Winner decides.
胜者定
30 seconds is on the clock, and begin.
三十秒计时 开始
Okay. This actress...
好 这位女演员...
Julia roberts. Let me finish
茱莉亚·罗伯茨 让我说完
Who is not Julia Roberts,
她不是茱莉亚·罗伯茨
was in the movie "Legally Blonde".
出演了电影《律政俏佳人》
I know it. Um, okay, she was,
我知道了 她是...
uh, married to an actor, and then they--they broke up,
和一位演员结婚 后来离了
and then she got married to this other guy.
然后又找了下一任丈夫
He's, um, he seems really nice,
他人看上去很好
and he's got, uh, a very nice face.
有张很好看的脸
Hey, you guys.
各位
Time out.
暂停
Reese Witherspoon?
瑞茜·威瑟斯彭
Reese Witherspoon! Count it.
瑞茜·威瑟斯彭 算上
What?
什么
You still look so sad.
你还是不开心啊
Trav, take her up to my bedroom and let her lie down.
小崔 把她带到我房♥间里 让她躺会儿
Done.
好
What?
咋了
You just sent the two people that you don't want
你刚刚把你不想搞在一起的两个人
to be together to go hang out in a bedroom.
送去了卧室
Who would have sex in their mom's bed?
谁会在他老妈的床上乱搞啊
Uh, been there.
我搞过
Shoot.
该死
How many times am I gonna do that?!
我要拿着空瓶倒多少次酒啊
Would you like to suck the cork?
你想舔舔软木塞吗
You're joking, but I already did.
开玩笑 我早舔过了
What you got there?
你在想什么
Working on some new closing lines for your bar?
在想你打烊酒吧时说的新词吗
Right now I'm really liking the word "down".
现在我很喜欢"完"这个字
You know, first of all, it's a great rhyme word.
首先 这字很好押韵
Just off the top... "town".
首先想到的 "玩"
"Drink it down. I'll see ya in town."
"把酒喝完 我们镇上再玩"
"Drink it down. Watch out for clowns."
"把酒喝完 当心小丑"
It's so sad, I'm losing my cork buzz.
太悲催了 我都不想舔软木塞了
What is happening to me?
我到底怎么了
I used to be on top of all the cool lingo.
我以前想口号♥很在行的
Y-You know how people say, "Hey, you want to come with us?"
人们都说 "想和我们一起玩玩吗"
I was the guy who dropped the "us" part.
把"我们"两字去掉 是我开的先河
"Hey, you want to come with?"
"想一起玩玩吗"
I wonder what those d-bags did with all the time you saved them.
少说这俩字能节约你多少生命啊
Bedroom door open. Game back on.
卧室的门是开的 游戏继续
Somebody already got this one?
有人已经舔过了吗
Uh, monkey actor.
和猴子一起的那个演员
Charlton Heston.
查尔顿·赫斯顿[《人猿星球》]
That guy.
那个人
Tom Berenger.
汤姆·贝伦杰
Mustache.
大胡子
Tom Selleck.
汤姆·塞立克
Better mustache.
大大胡子
Ooh! Burt Reynolds.
伯特·雷诺兹
No mustache but should have one.
没胡子 但应该留胡子
Harrison Ford! Time.
哈里森·福特 时间到
They're killing us with mustache clues.
那一堆胡子什么的都把我们整晕了
After round one, it's, uh, Andy and Bobby--12...
第一轮结束 安迪和鲍比 12分
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表