剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah.
好吧
You know how I'm always talking about politics?
你们知道我对政♥治♥的一贯态度吗
Not once. Not ever.
从没听过 闻所未闻
This town needs a new mayor,
这个城市需要一个新的市长
and not one that's in bed with "Big business."
而且不能是一个只会在床上解决大问题的人
That's what Barb calls her private parts.
芭布把自己的私处叫"大问题"
You know who'd be great?
你知道谁比较适合当市长吗
John Mayer.
约翰·梅尔
"Mayor Mayer"-- it sounds really funny.
"梅尔市长" 听起来真有趣
Plus he could totally shake things up...
而且他特别能鼓舞人心
in my pants.
鼓舞我骚动的春心
I think it should be you, Andy.
我认为你很合适 安迪
Me? You love getting involved.
我吗 你很热心
You petitioned against the new mall.
你请♥愿♥反对购物商场的建立
You put in that new speed bump we all hate.
你不顾大家的反对 放置了那个减速带
Plus you would look so great kissing a baby
而且 你亲吻婴儿的场景应该很棒
'cause you kinda look like a baby,
因为你看起来就像个婴儿
and everyone knows there's nothing cuter
大家都知道 没有能比
than a baby kissing a baby.
婴儿亲吻另一个婴儿更萌的场景了
Truth.
没错
I actually think I would be a great mayor.
我也认为我会是一个好市长
I love helping people, and at parades,
我乐于助人 而且游♥行♥的时候
you get to wear a top hat like the monopoly guy.
还能像垄断者一样戴个高帽
Stan, you better not be taking that to the manhole monster.
斯坦 你最好不要拿那个给下水道怪兽
But he's my best friend.
但他是我最好的朋友
Your kid is weird.
你儿子真怪
Why would you tell Andy to run for mayor?
你为什么要鼓动安迪去竞选市长
'cause I want my beach wedding.
因为我想办海滩婚礼
Plus as a human being, he's... super-lative.
而且作为一个人类 他很"搞基"的
Are you trying to say "superlative"?
你是想说"高级"吗
How can I not remember words from two days ago?
我怎么连两天前的词都记不住
I mean, this thing doesn't work.
这玩意儿真没用
Do you realize what you've done?
你意识到你自己做了什么吗
Well, if you're gonna yell at me,
如果你要对我大声嚷嚷
you're gonna have to do it in the car.
最好先上车再说
I gotta take back Travis' phone.
我要去把崔维斯的电♥话♥送回去
I stole it to change my caller I.D. photo.
我偷来改了下我的通讯录照片
See?
看看
New photo--cute smile.
新照片 可爱的微笑
Old photo... sneeze face.
原来的照片 喷嚏脸
I can't be married to someone in public office.
我不想嫁给政界的人
Jules, I'd have to interact with people.
茱尔斯 那样我就要应酬各种人
You know I hate the people!
你知道我讨厌那些人
That's what you get for telling Holly our thing was canceled.
谁叫你告诉霍莉我们的事取消了呢
You know what I hope? That the Karma Gods get you.
我真希望报应之神抓走你
Karma Gods. Ooh. Scary.
报应之神 好怕怕哦
No.
不是吧
Thank you.
感谢报应之神
Holly, get out.
霍莉 你出去
Mom. No, it's okay, Trav.
妈 没关系的 小崔
Thanks for the ice cream...
谢谢你的冰淇淋
And the tongue party.
以及这场舌吻狂欢
Okay, I want to start by saying I understand why you're upset--
首先我想说我明白你为什么这么生气
Not ready to talk. Okay.
还没打算跟我讲话 好吧
I love the tension in this room.
我爱死这房♥间里紧张的气氛了
I just want to bake it
我简直想把它烤成一个又大又膨的东西
into a big, puffy thing and eat it all up.
然后一口气把它吃光
Seriously?
你有没有搞错
I'm helping.
我只是想帮忙嘛
So is Holly going to seduce every man in my life?
霍莉是想把我生命中的男人都勾引一遍吗
Okay, first of all, Holly didn't seduce me.
首先声明 霍莉没有勾引我
We just-t
我们只是...
You know what? Tell me everything.
这样吧 你把全部的细节都告诉我
Did she pull your hair?
她有没有抓住你的头发
Ohh. Um, is she a biter?
她是不是很喜欢咬人
Ohh. What do her lips taste like?
她的香唇是什么味道呢
Cinnamon.
肉桂味
Well, I'm done with cinnamon.
我这辈子再也不吃肉桂了
There goes french toast.
拜拜了法式吐司
Are you proud of yourself?
你为你自己感到骄傲吗
Holly really isn't that bad.
霍莉真的没那么坏
If you j--
只要你愿意...
Sorry. I forgot something.
抱歉 忘了样东西
You are too quiet.
你真是太安静了
She's a great mom. I'll give you that.
好吧 我承认她是个好妈妈
I just wanted to make sure
我只是想确认一下你今天
you're coming by Krazy Kakes today.
一定要来疯狂蛋糕店
I just invented this new line of talking threat cakes.
我刚刚发明了一种吼叫蛋糕
Okay. Say a chick steals your boyfriend.
假设一个小贱♥人♥抢了你男朋友
You send her a cake,
你送个蛋糕给她
But then when she opens up the lid, it yells...
当她打开蛋糕盖子的时候 蛋糕咆哮道
"I'm coming for you, bitch!"
"我不会放过你的 你这个贱♥人♥"
That's cute, right?
不错吧
I don't really like it when my food talks to me.
我不太喜欢会说话的食物
That's why I don't eat monkeys.
所以我不吃猴子
Plus after that racial incident,
再加上种族歧视事件
I can't show my face back there.
我怎么还好意思去你的蛋糕店呢
So you accidentally said the wrong thing.
你只不过是不小心说错了话而已
One time, I asked this blind lady
有一次我问一个盲女士
when her baby was due.
她的预产期是什么时候
Turns out, she wasn't pregnant...
结果后来发现 她根本没怀孕
And she wasn't even a lady,
而且她压根就不是女人
but he really was blind, which was good,
但还好他确实是个瞎子
because when he went to go throw his coffee at me,
因为他用咖啡丢我的时候完全扔偏了
he totally missed, and he hit a real pregnant lady,
砸到了一位真正的孕妇
and I was like, "Dude, you're such a jerk!
然后我就说 "混♥蛋♥
You just hit a real pregnant lady!"
你砸中了一位真正的孕妇"
And then it turns out
可是结果呢
she wasn't pregnant either, so...
这位女士也根本没有怀孕 所以说
There's a lot of fatties in this town.
这里的胖子还真不少
I know, right?
可不是吗
I am craving one of your cupcakes.
我确实非常想吃你的纸杯蛋糕
They are so addictive.
它们确实让人欲罢不能
You wanna know a company secret?
想知道点儿内部机密吗
I slip a little nicotine into the frosting.
我在糖霜里面掺了一点尼古丁
Andy, I know you're just around the corner
安迪 我知道你就躲在角落里
building the confidence to come ask me
鼓起勇气打算过来问我
if you can be the mayor.
你能不能去竞选市长
Point "A"--it's something I'd be really good at.
第一 我肯定能当好这个市长
"B"--I want to turn "Gulfhaven"
第二 我一直想把"高夫海文"
into "Gulf heaven."
改成"高夫 天堂"
Huh? Possible campaign slogan?
怎么样 是不是能拿来当竞选标语啊
Look, whatever you decide, I won't be mad,
不管你做什么决定 我都不会生气
but will you please just do me a favor
但是你能不能就为了我牺牲一次
and really think about it... for me?
真的为我着想一次呢
Okay, sweetie. For you.
好吧 亲爱的 为了你
Thanks a lot. Now I have to pretend
真是多谢了 现在我必须装出一副
to think about this dumb mayor thing all day.
对这个傻得要死的市长竞选很上心的样子
I got my own crap to deal with.
我有我自己的事情要烦好嘛
Do you know that if Travis and Holly had a kid,
如果崔维斯和霍莉有了孩子的话
My granddaughter and my stepdaughter would be sisters?
我孙女和我继女就是亲姐妹
That puts me in the hillbilly hall of fame,
凭这我就能进乡村名人馆了
right next to my cousin Chestnut,
就摆在我那被自己的猪给谋杀了的
who was murdered by his own pigs.
表兄栗子旁边
The pigs might have killed him, but he wasn't murdered.
猪可能是把他给杀了 可他不是被谋杀
"Murder" implies forethought.
"谋杀"可是要脑子去计划的好吗
They murdered him. There might be a trial.
它们谋杀了他 说不定还有一场庭审呢
Where?
在哪里
Okay.This seems like a good stopping point.
好吧 是时候打住啦
Why are you two even upset, hmm?
你们俩烦个什么呢
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表