剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Well, are you guys gonna help,
你俩是要来帮我
or are you just gonna watch me struggle?
还是看着我继续苦逼
Watch you struggle. The second one,
看你苦逼 后者
but still, it's cute seeing you as a dad.
不过 你当爸爸的样子好帅的
Really?
真的吗
Totally, but sometimes I do feel, uh, a little,
当然 不过有时候吧 有点...
well, what is it?
怎么说来着
You're not crazy about
你不会想和这种
the ditzy, trashy,
神经 二叉
fake blonde, fake tan, fake boob,
金发染的 黝皮晒的 巨胸隆的
club skank, you one-night-standed to make that baby.
社交蠢女 你的一♥夜♥情♥炮♥友♥生孩子的
She says it better.
看她说得多溜
That is not true, Jill.
别听她的 吉尔
Your mommy and I had a one-afternoon stand.
我和你妈妈只有一个"下午情"
Jill? I thought her name was Tampa.
吉尔 她不是叫坦帕吗
Yeah. Her mom named her "Tampa",
是啊 她妈妈是叫她坦帕
But she let me pick the middle name,
可她让我给她起个中间名
so from now on we're calling her "Jill".
所以从今天开始 我们得叫她"吉尔"
I'm gonna stick with "Tampa"
我还是叫她"坦帕"吧
'cause you hate it so much.
因为我讨厌"坦帕"这个名
Ditto.
没错
What the hell?
怎么了
I need a corkscrew.
我要个开塞钻
I baby-proofed the house because Jill--
我给家具都上了婴儿安全锁 因为吉尔...
Tampa.
坦帕
Jill will be staying here a lot.
吉尔 要待一阵子
Well, are you gonna help me or just watch me struggle?
你俩是要来帮我 还是看我继续苦逼
The second one.
后者
Mother of god, I've gotta drink!
我勒个去 老娘要喝酒
Are these pictures of you and Bobby from an old hunting trip?
这些是你和鲍比以前打猎的照片吗
They're our wedding photos.
这是我们的结婚照
We drove down the aisle in an A.T.V.
我们开着水陆两栖车通过教堂走道的
When I get married,
我结婚时
I hope I'm just as pregnant as you.
我想和你一样 刚刚怀孕
Did your photographer suck,
是你们的摄影师太二
or do you know a lot of people without heads?
还是你们认识很多无头人士
Oh, that's Bobby's uncle. He was really sweet,
是鲍比他叔叔拍的 人非常好
but when we opened our photographs,
可当我们打开相册时
there were, like, nine pictures of his penis.
我们看到了 差不多九张他的阳♥具♥
He's actually in jail now.
不过他现在蹲号♥子了
So this time we're gonna use a professional.
所以这一次 我们准备请专业人士
You guys notice anything?
你们注意到变化了吗
The helmet's gone!
头盔没了
You had a helmet?
你戴过头盔吗
God, I really thought that would be a bigger deal.
天啊 我还以为头盔很引人注目呢
Oh, wedding photographers, huh?
婚礼相册啊
You guys want to see some real photography?
你们想看看什么叫专业摄影吗
You know we would.
别卖♥♥关子了
I'll get my portfolio.
我去拿公文包
Run!
快跑
Freeze! Now you smile and drink your wine.
站住 都给我喝酒赔笑
Found a little piece of glass.
一枚玻璃渣
This sangria reminds me of
这杯桑格里厄汽酒让我想起
when I went to Pamplona to photograph the running of the bulls.
有次我去西班牙潘普洛纳拍狂奔的公牛
This guy I was shacking up with, Miguel, ran it with me.
和我同居的一个男人 叫米格尔 和我一起跑
Oh, was he handsome?
他帅吗
No. Really short legs.
不帅 腿超短
Poor little fella was tossed into a second-story window.
可怜的娃 被甩到了二楼的窗户
Never saw him again.
然后再也没见过他
Yes! They love each other.
太好了 她们聊得来
We--We are gonna hang out all the time!
我们以后可以一起私会了
Buddy, I'm gonna kiss the top of your head.
老兄 我要亲你的头咯
Get used to it.
慢慢习惯吧
These idiots are a six-pack short of running away together.
给他们半打啤酒 这俩傻帽就会私奔的
He is mine.
他是我的
Make-out party.
亲亲派对
Let's do this.
来吧
Ay! So...
我擦
There's so much beauty in photography.
摄影中 有很多美
I just wanted to take that notion
我想把这个概念
and turn it on its head,
完全颠覆过来
so the theme of my work
所以我作品的主题是
is "Taking the Beauty Out of Beauty".
"让美从美丽中消失"
You really cannot see the beauty.
确实一点美都没有啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, no.
不是吧
Well, I'm sure that deer was very graceful when it had skin.
我确定那只鹿在有皮肤的时候 还是很美的
Okay, I love this.
好吧 我喜欢这张
I am gonna put this on my wall.
我要把它挂在墙上
You're actually holding it wrong.
你拿反了
It's a severed toe.
指头是被切开的
It's the best picture of a severed toe
这是我所见过 被切开的指头中
that I have ever seen.
最棒的一副
Yeah. I can't stop looking at it.
没错 都难以释怀了
I almost barfed.
我都快吐了
Luckily, I can control my gag reflex.
幸好 我能掌控我的呕吐反射
Nothing?
没反应
I don't swing at softballs.
我不打垒球
But Trav's photos weren't that bad.
其实小崔的作品也没那么烂
Truth gun! What do you really think?
真话子弹 你的真实想法是什么
It was like looking into an open wound,
就像对着一副裸♥露♥伤口的照片
especially the photo of the open wound...
观摩着这个裸♥露♥的伤口
But my mom philosophy is simple--
不过我的教子理念很简单
Always support your child, no matter what.
无论如何都要支持你的孩子
Well, I finally got that broken drawer open.
终于把这个抽屉打开了
I had to pry it loose so I can baby-proof it shut.
我得把它撬松 方便我上安全锁
That drawer has been jammed shut for, like, 15 years.
这层抽屉卡了十五年了
Oh, check it out. It's like, uh... time capsule.
看啊 就像一个时代文物密藏器
Koosh ball, "Bo knows" T-shirt...
87年的胶丝球 89年的耐克T恤
Those old pore strips.
还有这些去黑头鼻贴
Remember those things that go over your nose?
就是贴在鼻翼两侧的那个
I'm gonna take 'em.
我收下了
Look at the cute, little elephant named "Bob Dole".
看这个名叫"鲍伯·多尔"的可爱小象
My old Fleetwood Mac cassette.
佛利伍麦克合唱团磁带
You know, Fleetwood Mac married Stevie Nicks.
佛利伍麦克合唱团和史蒂薇·尼克斯结婚了
I don't think so.
貌似不是吧
Well, it's true.
是真的
What is this?
这是个什么玩意
It looks like a smoke detector from a disco.
好像迪吧里的烟雾报♥警♥器
That is a Simon.
它叫西蒙
Sorry, jelly bean.
抱歉了 小软蛋
It's for ages 8 and up, not for you.
仅适合八岁以上儿童 不是你哦
Oh, no. Bobby can't see these.
不行 不能让鲍比看到这个
I need some matches.
我得找点火柴
Damn it.
我擦
Talk about lucky!
说到幸运
Walking in right as Jules was about to burn my old...
穿着茱尔斯正准备烧的...
Zubaz!
祖巴士裤
You've got your great pants, your great girl.
有漂亮的裤子 美丽的妞
We had our first make-out party last night.
还有昨晚的首届亲亲派对
Oh. Yeah. Come on.
击拳吧
We should celebrate.
应该庆祝一下
Yeah.
是啊
How about a double Bell Kick?
来个双人飞踢吧
Yeah.
来吧
You know, after Jules,
和茱尔斯分开后
I didn't think I'd ever be able to commit to someone again,
我一直觉得还没准备好再恋爱
but I'm finally feeling like I'm ready for something real.
不过现在我感觉是时候了
I'm glad, buddy.
替你高兴 老兄
I'm not gonna do anything to mess things with Angie up...
我不会对安琪不忠的
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表