剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Aw, remember last year's 4th of July barbecue?
记得去年7月4日去烧烤吗
Look, there's Bobby lighting fireworks.
看啊 这张鲍比在放烟火呢
There's Bobby on fire.
这张是鲍比引火上身
There's you laughing at Bobby on fire.
这张是你在嘲笑鲍比引火上身
I love that picture of me.
我太喜欢自己这张照片了
These pictures skip from Labor Day to New Year's.
这些照片从劳动节直接跳到新年
How did we miss Thanksgiving?
我们怎么会错过感恩节呢
Remember, our schedules got all mixed up?
记得吗 当时我们的行程全搞乱了
We all went away, and none of us really knew
我们全都走了 谁也不知道
when we were coming back.
我们什么时候会回来
Guess what? Tomorrow we celebrate Thanksgiving.
那这么着吧 明天我们来过感恩节
Or we celebrate Thanksgiving in the fall.
也可以秋天再过感恩节
What if we're not around next fall?
要是秋天的时候我们又不在怎么办
What if a new group comes in
万一来了一群新人
and replaces us?
把我们顶了怎么办
Everybody's gonna be like,
人们会问
"What happened to the cul-de-sac crew?"
"胡同小队哪儿去了"
"I miss them."
"我好想他们啊"
"Who are these new people? They're not so good."
"这些新来的是谁 他们可不怎么样"
No. Mnh-mnh.
就是就是
Okay, guys, I have an announcement.
好了 伙计们 我有事情要宣布
And, no, Andy, for the last time,
安迪 我最后再说一遍
we're not having dueling slumber parties.
不开睡衣决斗派对
Damn! I'm never gonna get to do a panty raid.
该死 我再也没衬裤可抢了
Dream bigger, dude.
有点更高的追求吧 老兄
Look, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday
感恩节是我最喜欢的节日
because I get to tell the people I love
因为在那天我可以跟我爱的人说
how much I appreciate them.
我多么感激他们
Since we missed last year,
由于去年我们没有过感恩节
I've decided that tomorrow is Thanksgiving.
我决定明天补过
Oh, well, as long as we're making things up,
既然是补过节
I won't be able to attend.
我就不打算参与了
I'm driving to Georgia to adopt a baby unicorn.
我要开车去乔治亚州收养一个独角兽宝宝
I don't want to celebrate fakesgiving.
我不想过这什么伪恩节
We're not calling it that.
不许这么说
Everyone's calling it that.
大家都会这么说
Besides, Jules, I have to work tomorrow.
另外 茱尔斯 我明天还得工作呢
Thanksgiving is always on Thursday.
感恩节都是在周四的
You should probably take Friday off, too.
可能周五你也得请假了
Lot of fake shopping sales.
还有很多购物伪折扣
Sorry, J-bird,
不好意思 小猪儿
tomorrow is nickel taco at Nickel's Tacos,
我明天要去尼克尔玉米饼店吃玉米饼
Not to be confused with Nickel Taco,
别把它和5美分玉米饼店混淆了
which sells tacos every day for a nickel,
那家店每天都卖♥♥玉米饼 5美分一个
but they're just not as good.
但不好吃
Listen, hillbilly, you and everyone else here
听着 乡巴佬 这里的所有人
are coming to Jules' Thanksgiving.
都要参加茱尔斯的感恩节
You might be brave enough to say no to her.
你们也许够胆拒绝她
Are you brave enough to say no to me?
但你们够胆拒绝我吗
Go ahead. Say something, Jelly. I dare you.
说吧 小软蛋 我量你也不敢
Damn, Torres.
真讨厌 托瑞斯
If you were a dude,
你要是个男的
I'd be super turned-on right now.
我现在肯定被你迷晕了
I would wear you out.
那我会一定让你爽翻天的
Nanny text.
保姆的短♥信♥
Wonder what Stan did now.
不知道斯坦又干了什么好事
Your son tagged my garage?
你儿子在我车♥库♥门上乱画
Got some good handwriting.
画得不错嘛
Right?
对吧
Relax. I buy him washable paint.
别担心 我给他买♥♥的是可冲洗的颜料
Why would you buy him any paint?
为什么要给他买♥♥颜料
The kid's totally out of control.
那孩子完全失控了
Please. Kids get into trouble.
拜托 小孩子总是制♥造♥麻烦
That's what they do.
他们就是这样
He has so much spirit.
他可真有能耐啊
She makes excuses for Stan
他在给斯坦找借口
when she should be punishing him.
她本来应该去惩罚他的
Tell her. She's being a bad mom.
告诉她 她是个不称职的妈妈
No, no, no. You do not want to go there.
不 不 这话绝不能说出口
Telling a woman she's a bad mom is, like,
跟一个女人说她做妈妈不称职
the most offensive thing you can say to her.
算是最冒犯的一句话
I was at the zoo in 1994.
1994年我在动物园
I gave Travis two ice-cream cones.
给崔维斯买♥♥了两个脆皮甜筒
Then this woman from Omaha decides
一个来自奥马哈的女人
to make a comment about it.
居然跑过来对我指指点点
Next thing you know, I'm getting escorted out
之后 我被赶出了公园
of the park with a chunk of hair in my hand.
我手里抓着她的一撮头发
Hey. I heard you guys are having a fakesgiving.
我听说你们大伙要过伪恩节
No one's calling it that.
我们可不叫伪恩节
Everyone is.
大家就是这么叫的
Well, you are welcome to join us.
欢迎你加入
Oh, thanks, but I'm scheduled
谢谢 但我已经安排好
to perform aneurysm surgery.
要去做动脉瘤手术
You know, if you don't catch it quick...
要知道 如果不尽早摘除的话
For a brain surgeon,
作为一个神经外科医生
that guy drinks a lot of beer when he's not brain surgeoning.
他不做手术时 喝酒喝太多了
Hey, I have set my clock to count down to our wedding.
我把钟表调成了婚礼倒计时
We only have four months left...
只剩四个月了
Be more insane.
你再疯点呗
And guess who is crushing it at writing her vows?
猜猜谁把婚礼誓词写到崩溃
I want my vows to be just crazy romantic.
我想要我的婚礼誓词超级浪漫
All Bobby said was,
鲍比只是说
"You're awesome. Nice hoots."
"你太棒了 胸部好大"
And then he motorboated me.
然后他钻到我胸间乱撞
You better bring your "A" game,
你最好使出绝活
because my vows are so good,
因为我的婚礼誓词会超级完美
they'll blow you away.
肯定秒杀你
You haven't written your vows, have you?
你还没写誓词呢 对吧
Not a word, but Grayson needs all the time he can get.
一笔没动 但格雷森真需要多花点功夫
You know, he's not great at expressing his feelings.
你懂的 他不擅长表达感情
This box shows more feelings than he does.
这个盒子表达出的感情都比他多
Look. Mm. Mm. Wah.
看吧
Aw, this box is sad.
这个盒子好伤心
How did Stan even get down here?
斯坦怎么跑到这里来的
Oh, no. He was asking me a lot of questions
不 他问了我好多
about the bus schedule.
关于公交车时刻表的问题
Ladies. Ugh.
女士们
Well, if it isn't my competition for this year's mayoral race.
这不是今年跟我一同竞选市长的对手吗
You're really running for mayor?
你真想竞选市长吗
No big deal.
没什么了不起的
It took 5 minutes to sign up
只需要用五分钟报个名
and 19 years in the business world to prepare.
再用十九年时间在商界准备一番
Excuse me.
不好意思 喝口水
Well, I'll see you at the Pizza Toss, chump.
咱们甩披萨大赛见 你个笨蛋
See you at the what what?
他说哪里见
Oh, it's some dumb publicity stunt
就是一个意式餐厅
in an Italian restuarant.
搞的一个傻乎乎的宣传噱头罢了
They get all the candidates together,
他们召集所有候选人
and they toss pizzas for the photographers.
一边甩披萨一边让摄影师拍照
Oh, my god. Andy.
天啊 安迪
You have to toss the crap out of that pizza.
你可得甩出个好比萨啊
One bad photo op can ruin a campaign.
照片效果差 可就毁了整场竞选
Look...
听我说
when we hear stuff about taxes and schools,
人们一听到税收和学校之类的东西时
we just tune out.
就直接关电视了
All we ever remember about candidates
我们能记住的候选人
is who traded sex for crystal meth,
不是那个为了吸毒而进行性♥交♥易的人
who shot and ate a dolphin,
就是那个射杀并宰食了海豚的人
and who looked like a moron with pizza dough on his face.
要不就是那个脸上粘着披萨面团的傻瓜
Come on.
不是吧
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表