剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I don't want to pull a muscle when I get my gloat on.
我可不想待会儿庆祝的时候拉伤肌肉
Come on! I was gonna do air splits!
别走嘛 我正准备来个娇羞跳呢
You know, living with you is going to be a cakewalk.
跟你住在一起根本就是小菜一碟嘛
You know, it's tricky to walk around holding a bunch of cakes.
手里端着一碟菜走来走去可并不轻松
I think that "cakewalk" Should mean
所以我觉得"小菜一碟"应该
something really hard.
是指那种很棘手的事情
No. I hate it when you do that, okay?
不行 每当你这样的时候我都特受不了
You can't change the meaning of phrases.
你不能擅自把俗语的意思改来改去
Agree on the change?
同意我这么干吗
Change approved.
双手双脚赞成
No, you...
不不 你...
You...
你们...
I'm gonna go walk around the house...
我准备绕着房♥子散个步...
and calm down.
好好冷静一下
Okay. Have a good time, sweetie.
祝你散步愉快哦 亲爱的
He does that now.
他现在经常这么做
Oh, can you believe my shrink?
你觉得我的心理医生是不是很离谱
Grayson and I are not gonna have a hard time living together.
格雷森和我不会很难相处的
Okay, that is my least favorite noise-for-word substitute
这是我最讨厌的讽刺怪声了
Because you only do it when you think I'm being dumb.
每当你发出这声音的时候都是在嘲笑我蠢
You are being dumb.
你确实很蠢
Halfway finished.
转了一半了哦
Feeling better.
感觉已经好多啦
Really sharing a house is like being trapped in a submarine forever.
被迫住在一个屋檐下 就像被永远困潜水艇里
At some point,
早晚有一天
someone's gonna freak, open the hatch, and kill everyone.
某个人会受不了 然后冲出舱门来杀人
Oh, please. You sound like Lynn.
拜托 你语气和琳一样
She's going through something.
而她生活确实出了点问题
Hey, yo, earth day. Mm.
环保小卫士
I found these plastic bottles in your trash.
我在你的垃圾桶里找到了这些塑料瓶
Oh, yeah.
差点忘了
I meant to separate them and put them...
我本来是打算给它们分好类 然后放到...
in whatever you put them in.
该放的地方的
Okay. I'm not gonna be able to keep this up.
好吧 我真的撑不下去了
I'm not green.
我不是什么环保人士
I just said that 'cause I was embarrassed
我那么说只是因为我不好意思承认
to say I forgot to flush.
我忘记冲厕所
P.S.--I did it again five minutes ago.
顺提一句 五分钟前我又忘记冲了
I mean, I've been living with you for one day,
我才跟你住了一天
and now you're already lying to me?
你就已经开始对我撒谎了吗
Oh, it feels great, Jules, you know, to live in a house of lies.
住在充满谎言的房♥子里 真棒啊 茱尔斯
Are you serious?
有没有搞错
Are you serious?
是你有没有搞错吧
Dude.
老兄
Okay. I-I know that you're giving me a smug look,
我知道你现在肯定非常的洋洋得意
so I'm not gonna look at you.
所以我不打算回头看你了
Come on. It's so good!
别这样嘛 我的表情可赞了
Nope.
决不
Lies!
谎言
Lies!
骗子
Nope. Nope. No.
不 不 我偏不
Okay, look,
听着
I want to know everything that's going on with you,
我希望你能把你心里的感受都告诉我
but first, you can't drink wine on the couch.
但首先 你不能在沙发上喝酒
I thought that was Bobby's rule.
我以为只有鲍比才不准
It's a new rule for everyone,
每个人都不准
except for ellie.
艾莉除外
I mean, I've seen her drop her son,
我见过她丢下她儿子
but I have never seen her drop wine.
可我还真没见过她洒一滴酒
Thank you.
多谢
Seriously? What is this, "Turn Everything Into A Big Deal" Day?
不是吧 今天难道是"小题大做日"吗
I can play, too.
我也能这么来哦
Oh, this room smells like guacamole.
这房♥子里一股鳄梨色拉酱的味道
I want to sell the house!
人家要把这房♥子卖♥♥掉啦
You know, it does smell like guacamole.
这房♥子还真有一股鳄梨色拉酱的味道
I threw a burrito at Bobby.
我朝鲍比扔了个玉米煎饼
It's not important.
这不是重点
Look...
听着
When you lied about being green,
关于你谎说自己是环保人士这件事
I know I overreacted, okay,
我的确反应过度了
but it's just that
只是这让我...
that is exactly what happened with my ex.
想起了我和我前妻的相处模式
I mean, Vivian seemed great.
薇薇安是个很好的人
Then we got married,
可是在我们结婚之后
and then she suddenly lost interest in everything I really cared about.
她突然间对我真正关心的事 丧失了兴趣
Like my bar, having kids, shaving her pits.
比方说酒吧 生孩子 脱毛
Ooh. Vivian got crunchy.
看样子薇薇安很固执己见哦
Sure. Sure.
那是那是
I just don't want to go into marriage
我只是不想又一次
feeling like I've been tricked.
被骗入一场婚姻
Now that I know how you feel,
好了 我现在知道你的真实想法了
I can handle it.
我知道该怎么做了
There is no one better at fixing relationships than me.
我最擅长修补感情裂痕了
Really? Both noises?
不是吧 两个人一起来
Hi, guys.
伙计们
You know, there are so many things
你知道吗 我真的在好多事情上
that I'm better at than you,
都能胜过你
like reading, speaking,
比方说阅读啦 说话啦
Not eating a doughnut like a bear eats a salmon.
不要把甜甜圈吃得像狗熊吃大马哈鱼啦
What else? I wrote it down.
还有什么呢 我写下来了哦
Oh. "Sex"!
对啦 还有"床上功夫"
It's on both hands. "Sex. Sex."
两只手上都写了哦 "床上 功夫"
Whatever, Ellie.
管你怎么说 艾莉
You know, I got a lot of weird looks
我在送斯坦去幼儿园的时候
when I waved good-bye to stan at preschool,
冲他挥了好久好久的手
But I gotta say...
但是我不得不说
worth it.
这还是值得的
Careful. Waiter with soup.
当心 服务生端了一碗汤
Ooh. Look at you, protecting my white shirt
瞧你 用心守护着我的白T恤呢
like you're some sort of secret service agent.
好像你就是专门提供这种服务的机构似的
You know, if you did this all day,
如果你能全天都这么用心的话
I think I could win this.
搞不好我还真能赢呢
Already called in sick.
已经请好病假了
Good god! Ice cream.
神啊 冰淇淋
It was rough listening to Vllie talk to Vincent.
听到艾莉跟文森特谈那些挺不好受的
I'm not jealous. It's just...
我倒不是吃醋 我只是...
sexually, she used to be so spontaneous,
她以前在床上都很有趣 很随兴
and now it's always the same--
可是现在却一成不变
Every sunday at 4:00, shades down, teeth brushed,
每周日下午四点 拉好窗帘 刷好牙
her turn, my turn.
她上位 我上位
My turn.
我上位
What? Hmm.
干嘛
What the hell? I was out of air.
你搞什么 我都没法儿喘气了
Well, I just want to let you know
我只是想让你知道
that I will always be spontaneous.
我在你面前会永远会有趣随兴
You're the best.
你对我最好了
You know, Ellie used to be so exciting.
艾莉以前是那么有趣的一个人
I never thought she'd lose that.
可是她现在却变得越来越无聊了
This day just gets weirder and weirder.
今天真是越来越诡异了
Those guys just said that their cheese sticks
那边的人说他们点的乳酪条
got delivered with three missing.
有三根不见了
Weird.
真奇怪
Look, I know that you were hurt in the past,
我知道你以前受过伤
so I have written down every single thing
所以我把你可能对我不了解的地方
that I thought you might not know about me.
一条条都写了下来
She even had us make a list, too.
她甚至让我们也列了个单子
You know, in case she missed anything.
生怕漏了些什么
So we're gonna lay it out here,
我们把这些都列出来给你看
and then tonight you and I will celebrate
然后晚上开个主题晚宴
at the "I know the crap out of my fiancee" dinner.
叫"我对我的未婚妻了如指掌"
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表