剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Books, snakes,
最讨厌的 书籍 蛇
PBS, a cappella, that story.
PBS电视台 无伴奏合唱 这个故事
Good one, shirt.
衣服真有劲
Ladies, so, uh, you wanted to talk?
女士们 你们要和我谈谈
I know how you feel about Angie, so...
我知道你对安琪的感觉
What would you say if I set up the perfect date
如果我帮你俩制♥造♥一个完美的约会
for the two of you, and you barely have to talk?
约会中你几乎无需开口 你觉得怎么样
Well, could that actually work?
能行吗
It's gonna go like this.
约会的流程是这样的
You'll pick her up.
你去接她
Flash a smile...
微微一笑
And drive as she drinks champagne.
你一边开车她一边品香槟
Then you'll stop by the boat
在船边停下
where you'll play penny can
接着就和你可爱的儿子和好兄弟一起
with your adoring son and best buddy.
玩扔硬币罐
Next, a romantic movie where you won't have to talk at all.
然后是共赏一部浪漫电影 无需多言
Then drinks with friends who will carry the conversation.
随后和朋友一起喝酒 他们来说话
I'll probably tell a funny story
我会讲个笑话
that makes everyone laugh.
保证每个人都笑翻天
Finally, a beach sunset so beautiful,
最后 一起看沙滩落日
it would render anyone speechless.
美丽的景色让大家都静默不语
That's when she'll lean in and kiss you.
那时她会倚向你 与你接吻
And you'll say...
而你会说
That was fun. Wanna do it again?
真有趣 要再来次吗
I told you it would work.
跟你说过 这招保证有效
Yeah, you did.
没错
Wait. So part of your fantasy
等下 你的设想里
involves bragging to me that it would work? Yep.
还包括向我炫耀你的点子 没错
But I never said it wouldn't work.
我没说你的想法不可行啊
Who cares?
有什么关系
Well, Bobby?
鲍比你怎么说
I am so in.
一定算我一个
Got us all coffees.
我给大家买♥♥了咖啡
Oh, thank you, Tom.
汤姆 谢谢你
Hey, would you check the other tables
你能去其他桌子上问问
to see if they have sugar?
有没有糖吗
Oh, no problem. Thanks.
没问题 多谢
Watch. It's like fireworks.
看 好像放烟火一样
Here comes the big finish.
最后来个绚丽收尾
That was great!
真不错
*Bom
*嘣
*Bom bom
*嘣嘣
**I got no strings to hold me down*
*没有束缚一身轻
**To make me fret or make me frown*
*再无烦躁与苦恼
**I had strings, but now I'm free*
*束缚离去得自♥由♥
**There ain't no strings on me*
*现在的我一身轻
Hello?
喂
Ted, look in the kitchen.
泰迪 朝厨房♥这边看
I told you not to answer my phone.
我说了 别接我的电♥话♥
I told you she meant it!
我就说她是认真的
Peons, upstairs.
劳工们 上楼
And stay out of my bedroom.
但不许进我房♥间
I caught one of them smelling my toothbrush.
他们中有人闻我的牙刷 被我逮个正着
I'm sure that's all he did.
这些人一看就是这德行
Shh, shh! Hey, Bobby.
嘘 鲍比
We are a go
我们正在进行
on operation kiss-the-girl.
"亲吻"大作战
Okay, are you wearing your sport coat?
好吧 你穿着那件运动外套吗
I am.
是啊
Great. Are you also wearing pants?
很好 你穿裤子了吗
Turning around.
急转弯
That's okay.
没关系
That's why I told you to leave ten minutes early.
这就是为什么我提醒你早十分钟出门
Thanks, cap'n.
谢了 上校
He just called me "Captain."
他刚喊我上校
That means you're my sergeant. My sarge!
那就表示你是我的中士 我的中士
Nope.
不
Not sarge. I'm not helping.
才不是中士 我没想帮你
Classic sarge.
典型的中士台词
Do you think Bobby's gonna be able to get through this
你觉得鲍比能熬过去吗
without having to talk at least a little bit?
一句话都不说
No. But I coached the crap out of him.
不 但我狠狠指导了他一通
I told him to start by complimenting her dress.
我告诉他一开始得称赞她的裙子
Wow! My grandmother got buried in a dress just like that.
这裙子跟我奶奶下葬时穿的一模一样
I can--I can go change.
我 我去换条
No! She's not dead.
不 她还没死呢
I don't even know why I said that.
莫名其妙就说出这种话来了
Then I said to talk about something interesting...
然后我说 聊些电视上播的
he saw on tv.
有趣的事儿
So, uh, you like manatees?
你喜欢海牛吗
Oh, I love them. Oh, that pudgy little face
我超喜欢 那小胖脸
and those whiskers.
还有胡须
Yeah.
是啊
So they're dying.
他们快灭绝了
A buttload washed up on the beach
很多都被冲到
the next town over.
邻镇的海滩上了
No! Ohh.
不
Nothing makes me sadder than dead animals.
小动物死掉最让我伤心了
For me, it's my dead grandma.
最让我伤心的是我奶奶死了
She did die. I just didn't want to bring you down earlier.
她真的去世了 我之前是不想影响你情绪
Oh! Bee!
有蜜蜂
Did I say I liked your dress yet?
我有说过我喜欢你的裙子吗
Then he's off to the boat,
然后他要开车到船边
where he'll play penny can...
和可爱的儿子还有最好的兄弟
with his adoring son and best buddy.
一起玩扔硬币罐
Rules are rules, nerd.
规则就是规则 呆子
Aah! How do you like that?
这怎么样 喜欢吗
I got this.
我来解决
What? What?
什么 什么
We're over! It's over!
停下 游戏结束了
He sprayed paint in my mouth!
他往我嘴里喷漆
Oh, hey, Ms. LeClaire.
勒克莱尔小姐 你好
Hey, Travis.
你好 崔维斯
Bobby, I don't understand why you took your shirt off.
鲍比 你为什么把衬衫脱了
Well, you can't break up a fight with your shirt on.
穿着衬衫是没法劝架的
I mean, haven't you ever seen "Road house"?
我是说 你没看过《威龙杀阵》吗
Well, I don't wanna call you a dummy or anything, but damn.
真不想骂你笨 我勒个去
You called her dumb?
你居然骂她笨
Tell him to call her "Chunky" next.
快告诉他 补上一句"胖墩"
Chicks love that.
小妞们最爱这个昵称
Call her a chunky bitch!
叫她小胖妞
Bobby, get to the movies.
鲍比 直接去看电影
All right.
好的
You know, wearing this headset
带上这幅耳机
makes me look like Sigourney Weaver
我看上去就像西格妮·韦弗
in that movie with the alien.
在那部有关异形的电影里的造型
It was called "Alien."
那部电影就叫《异形》
No. I'm thinking of a different movie,
不 我想的是另一部电影
You're not, but you know what's lame about action movies?
你没有 知道动作片最无聊的是哪点吗
Everyone's always running anywhere.
所有人都在四处乱跑
Yeah, but I do love the way Tom Cruise runs in movies.
是啊 但我爱死阿汤哥飞奔的样子了
You know, he goes faster because he karate-chops the air.
他跑那么快是因为胳膊摆得猛
It feels faster. Let's take a curve.
的确感觉快多了 转个弯
Hey, Jules.
茱尔斯
Bobby needs tickets to an earlier movie.
鲍比需要时间早点的电影票
Gotcha.
了解
Solid hot wings, my friend.
伙计 真是火♥辣♥辣的鸡翅啊[性感帅哥]
Really working up a sweat.
辣得我汗如雨下啊
Go for captain.
和上校说说
I got hot sauce in my eyes!
我把辣酱弄到眼睛里了
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表