剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
African-american.
非裔美国人[说黑人则极不尊敬]
Seriously?
真要这样吗
I get that you two feel guilty.
我知道你们俩觉得内疚
You should. You both think with your... danglies.
确实该内疚 你们都是用下半身思考
Yep. Guilty.
是的 愧疚
Oh. Feel free to just let yourself in
你真自觉 直接进我家的门
and drink my wine.
喝我的葡萄酒
It's my second bottle.
已经第二瓶了
How are you still speaking clearly?
你竟然还能吐字清晰
It's only white.
白葡萄酒而已
Look, Holly just wants to be your friend.
霍莉只是想和你成为朋友
She's the mother of your child.
是你和她有了孩子
You should bond with her.
所以该和她亲近的人是你
You know what I learned from my friendship with Ellie?
知道和艾莉相处 我学到了什么吗
There's no such thing as too mean.
再怎么刻薄都不为过
Never let your friends know for sure if you like them?
永远不让朋友知道自己对她的态度
Always hold a grudge? Really?
怨恨一辈子 说真的
Sorry. I wanted to do one, too.
抱歉 我也想过要怨恨一辈子
Sometimes it's okay
有时候
to occasionally put yourself first.
偶尔自私一次也无妨
I mean, I-it's like that thing with Andy being mayor.
就像安迪要竞选市长一样
She knows it would make her miserable,
她知道生活会因此变得痛苦
So she said no.
所以表示反对
I mean, sometimes it's okay to be selfish,
偶尔自私一次没什么的
Right, Ellie?
对吗 艾莉
It's not.
不对
Seriously? Now's the time you decide to be human?
真的假的 你决定做个有感情的人了
Come on. I want to show you something.
来 我带你看样东西
Look, you have this crazy blind spot
对于我们的缺点
for all our faults,
你总是有盲点
Like, uh, you know, Grayson's vanity
比如格雷森的虚荣
and dad's childishness.
爸爸的幼稚
Your greasy hair.
还有你油兮兮的头发
I said "Blind spot." Means you don't see it.
我说"盲点" 是指看不见的地方
I just wish you could stop seeing Holly for her faults
我只是希望你不要只盯着霍莉的缺点不放
and see her for what she really is--
也看看她真实的一面
A young mom...
一个年轻妈妈
Who feels like she's in way over her head.
都快应付不来了
I mean, that was you once.
就像当年的你
That was really hard.
确实太不容易了
Yeah, well, now you know.
是啊 现在你懂了
And you are really smug.
你真够自命不凡的
I'm not blind to that either.
这也不算我的盲点
Don't hate.
别恨我
And every time I open my mouth,
每次我一张嘴说话
I'm afraid I'm just gonna offend someone.
就担心会冒犯别人
You know, sometimes I think it would just be easier
有时候我觉得 各归各队
if we all separated into our own groups, you know,
就让事情变得容易得多
Like, blacks with blacks, whites with whites.
比如 黑人和黑人玩 白人跟白人玩
They tried that in South Africa.
南非之前就是这个情况
Yeah, and thank god Bono fixed it.
谢天谢地包诺化解了干戈
All right. Let's just say we're picking teams
好吧 假如我们现在选队友
to play basketball.
准备打一场篮球赛
Now, Wade, would you be offended if I picked you first,
韦德 如果我就因为你是黑人选了你
even though all I know about you is that you're black?
但我根本不认识你 你会觉得受到冒犯吗
Hell, yeah, man. That's messed up.
妈的 必然会 这太过分了
So I shouldn't pick you.
那么我就不该选你
Of course you should, man. I can dunk.
你当然要选我 我会扣篮
I knew it!
我就知道
And as a latino...
作为一名拉丁美裔人
Really? Now we're all laughing?
是吗 大家都开始嘲笑我了
Why is it okay to laugh at him?
嘲笑他怎么没感觉
I mean, this is all such-- such a moving target, man.
他可是个活生生的靶子
I can't handle it.
我就是控制不住
Look, buddy, the fact that you're agonizing so much
哥们 你为此痛苦无比
over this means you're a better man than most.
恰好说明你比大多数人更高尚
Oh, thanks, man.
谢谢 老兄
Oh, my god.
我的天
My race panel worked.
我这场反歧视座谈会有效果了
If there is one thing that we've learned
如果有什么是我们从
from Michelle Pfeiffer in "Dangerous Minds"
《危险游戏》里的米歇尔·法利弗
or Sandy Bullock in "The Blind Side"
或者《弱点》里的桑迪·布洛克
or Hilary Swank
再或者某个不知名电影里的
in that movie no one ever saw,
希拉里·斯万克的身上学到的
it's that all you need to fix minority problems
那就是 解决少数族裔人的问题
is a really pretty white woman.
一个白人女性就能搞定
So you want to be mayor?
你想当市长对吗
Go for it.
加油吧
This is so awesome!
太帅气了
You know why you're great?
知道为什么你很伟大吗
Yes, but tell me anyway.
知道 但说出来听听也无妨
You try to hide it,
尽管你一再掩饰
but you really do care about what makes me happy.
我还是发现你确实在意那些让我开心的东西
Okay.
好吧
Here's what I want as first lady.
当了市长夫人后 我有以下愿望
"I get to park wherever I want.
"我想把车停在哪就停在哪
"Our town should be less dog-friendly.
"市民不许再那么喜欢狗
"No car alarms. No rollerbladers.
"严禁启用汽车报♥警♥器 严禁轮滑
"No street performers.
"严禁街头卖♥♥艺
No more wooden lawn birds that do this."
禁止出现飞得这么呆板的木制草坪鸟"
"No carnivals.
"禁止狂欢节
"NO 5Ks. NO 10Ks.
不许办5公里10公里长跑
NO K's.
一米都不行
No hair salons with names that are puns."
理发店的店名不能用双关"
The hairport. We get it.
发机场这名字 我们懂的
It's near the airport.
就是机场附近的理发店
"No public coughing. No circumcisions.
"公共场合不许咳嗽 禁止割礼
"No pierced ears on babies.
"禁止给孩子打耳洞
"No adults who skateboard.
"成人不许溜滑板
"No tank tops. No tube tops.
"不许穿吊带 裹胸
No short shorts, and no stupid people."
不许穿超短裤 不许犯傻"
Then my pen ran out.
写到这钢笔没墨了
Uh, yeah, and don't forget,
别忘了
You want me to let Jules have her wedding on the beach.
你让我批准茱尔斯举♥行♥沙滩婚礼
Oh, I don't care about that.
那个我管不着
Jules?
茱尔斯
I let Grayson take Tampa for ice cream,
我让格雷森带坦帕去吃冰淇淋了
and I said I'd meet him here after,
我们约好之后在这见面
so I'll just wait out here till they get back.
我就在门外等他们回来
It's okay, Holly. Come in.
没关系的 霍莉 进来吧
Push.
用推的
Whoa. Thanks. Weird door.
谢谢 好怪的门
Not really.
没什么怪的
So how about some tequila and girl talk?
要不咱们喝点龙舌兰酒 聊聊天
No.
不好
You know, if you're gonna be a part of this family,
如果你想成为这个家的一员
you're gonna have to learn to love wine.
就得学会喝葡萄酒
Family?
家庭
Oh, my god.
我的天
I totally feel like hugging you right now.
我此刻特别想拥抱你一下
All right. Bring it.
好吧 来吧
You hug just like your son.
你儿子也是这样和我拥抱的
All right. Don't ruin it.
打住 别坏了气氛
Mmm. This tastes like spicy, red vodka.
味道像浓烈的红伏特加
Oh, you are gonna love this stuff.
你会爱上这个味道
Oh, my god.
我的上帝
Now let's pop a little wine
现在 咱们开瓶小酒
and talk about the supposed pig trial, hmm?
谈谈那个假定的猪杀人审讯
I got 9,000 questions. Do they use handcuffs?
我有九千个问题 他们给猪戴手铐吗
They use rope. Jury of their peers?
用绳子 陪审团成员呢
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表