剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I don't lie.
我从不说谎
You do.
你说过
So much.
很多
Never.
从不
You lie all the time.
你总是说谎
I don't want to lie.
我不想说谎
Never met someone that lies as much as you.
从来没见过像你这么能说谎的人
Wait.
等等
Since Ellie's mom couldn't do it,
因为艾莉的妈妈没有做到
no one gets any wine until you say something nice about Ellie.
每个人都要赞美艾莉以后 才能喝到酒
I'm going to a bar.
我还是去酒吧好了
Okay. You are strong, you're smart,
你很坚强 你很聪明
and you're an amazing friend.
你是一个好朋友
And I get wine.
我有红酒喝
Oh, and you're also pretty and you're funny.
而且你很漂亮 也很幽默
And you're beautiful and you make me laugh.
你很美丽 常常让我开怀大笑
Those are the same things I said.
和我说的是一个意思
You took all the good ones.
你把好话都说完了
No wine for you!
你不准喝酒
Grayson?
格雷森
Okay, um, you, uh, you are a neighbor.
你 你是一个邻居
A good neighbor?
好邻居吗
No wine for you!
你也不准喝酒
Just more for us.
我们俩独享吧
You own a truck.
你有一辆卡车
Sad.
真伤心
You still have all your fingers.
你的手指都还健在
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表