剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
but she might.
可她会
Damn you to hell!
你去死吧
Am I tired...
好累啊
or is it my sexy new belly chain?
这不是我的新性感腰链吗
I love my '90s drawer.
爱死我的旧物抽屉了
Me, too.
我也是
These things were a huge part of my face regimen
这以前是我当模特
back when I used to male-model.
用来保养面部的重要步骤
First, soap and water. Duh.
先用肥皂洗干净
Second, mud mask. Third... wait. No toner.
再敷泥面膜 然后 别用抹爽肤水
No. You don't want to dry the instrument.
那样皮肤会很干
And then I had these things to bring me home.
最后用这个来收尾
Lady belly chain, lord nose strip.
女士腰链 鼻贴
Well, let me just say, you're an amazing mother...
我直说吧 你是个了不起的母亲
I wasn't done. Who's stopping you?
我还没说完呢 没人不让你说
Okay. You know I want to be a photographer,
你知道我想当摄影师
and I would love to know
如果第一次专业展览是为了你
that my first professional gig was for you,
我会很高兴的
so I was thinking that i could take the pictures at your wedding.
所以我想 婚礼照片就由我来拍吧
Well?
怎么样
What am I gonna say, no?
我能说什么呢 总不能拒绝吧
Oh, cool!
太棒了
Look, I know it's a big deal for you,
我知道这是你的人生大事
so I want you to be able to think about it.
你可以再考虑一下
Take your time. I'll check back.
别急 回头再问你
Well-played.
算你狠
Shut up.
闭嘴吧
Oh! That's just...
好痛
Oh, come on. You're not even gonna let me see it?
你看都不让我看吗
That's the best part.
那才是重点
Weird. I have dishes in my sink,
奇怪 我的水池里都是碗
and you have chicken bones, tissues,
你的水池里却有鸡骨头 纸巾
A pair of broken sunglasses, and diapers.
破太阳镜 还有尿布
Grayson baby-proofed my trash can.
格雷森把我的垃圾桶做了防婴儿处理
I have a house full of things that I can't open,
我房♥子里的很多东西都打不开
including my toilet.
包括马桶
Ellie, I had to tee-tee in the yard.
艾莉 我不得不在院子里解手
Why wouldn't you just go in the shower?
干吗不去淋浴房♥
Gross.
太恶心了
Between this
又是这破玩意
and Travis's wedding photo stuff,
又是崔维斯的结婚照
I-I'm going crazy.
我都要疯了
If it helps, Grayson said he's fine with Travis doing it
跟你说 格雷森对崔维斯这么做没意见
'cause he already has great wedding pictures.
他已经有很棒的结婚照了
You have a picture up from your first wedding?
你把上次结婚的照片留下来了
You told me it was from a building dedication.
你跟我说是在给某个房♥子奠基时拍的
I sometimes lie about things.
人有时候总会撒一下谎嘛
This is going in my sink.
这个以后就住在我的水池里了
Look...
听着
This is probably the last time that
这也许是
I'll have a chance to have great wedding photos...
我能拍几张好结婚照的最后机会了
Probably?
也许
But I won't get them if Travis is
如果崔维斯要用狗血来糟蹋
spraying down my bridal party with dog blood.
我的新婚晚会 就拍不成了
Too bad you think "a mom should always support
很遗憾 "当妈的无论如何
Her kid 100%, no matter what"-- direct quote.
都要百分百支持孩子" 你的原话
Burned by my own stupid mom philosophy.
被我自己的教子理论驳倒了
You know, as a parent...
作为家长
"As a parent"?
家长
You just found out you were a dad 48 hours ago.
你48小时前才刚当爹
Yeah. Calm down, day two.
是啊 别激动 菜鸟爹
Now, as a parent of several years,
作为任职几年的母亲
what I think Wait. II
我觉得 等等
I'll let you finish that thought
告诉我你孩子现在在哪
if you can tell me where your child is right now.
我再让你把话说完
I'm out.
我不说了
I know that Travis' work is a little horrifying,
我知道崔维斯的作品有点吓人
but he does have talent.
但他的确很有天赋
I mean, I think. Maybe. I don't know.
我是说 可能吧 我也不知道
Well, I need to find out if he can do it.
我要弄清他到底能不能胜任
Is this from your honeymoon?
这是你们蜜月时拍的吗
That is me and my cousin.
那是我和表妹
Sink.
水池里见
What the fudge nuts were you doing
你到底跟那厮
macking with that dude?
在瞎搅什么
I know you're upset, but...
我知道你很生气
Stomping on my foot?
你踩我脚
That was me. How could you do this to us?!
我踩的 你怎么能这么做
We've only been dating a few weeks.
我们只交往了几周而已
You never said that you wanted to be exclusive.
你从没说我们是认真的
Yes, I did.
我说了
Every time I kissed you, my lips were saying...
每次亲你的时候 我的嘴唇都在说
"Angie... I... want... to... be... exclusive."
安琪 我们是在认真交往
Why do your lips need your fingers to make them talk?
你嘴唇为什么要靠手指才能说话
I don't know.
不知道
Okay. You need to stop.
好了 别踩了
I'm very hot.
我很热
Why don't you take five?
你去冷静一下吧
I thought we had something special.
我还以为我们很来电
I was wrong. We're through.
我错了 分手吧
I'd be storming out right now
要不是刚才点了芝士汉堡
if I hadn't just ordered a cheeseburger.
我早就暴走了
Ooh. Cheeseburger.
芝士汉堡耶
Hey, Jelly Bean. I'm glad you're here.
小软蛋 很高兴你来了
Of course you are...
你当然高兴了
Because I'm awesome.
因为我很优秀
Please try Simon.
试试这个
I want to see if a Jelly Bean can do it.
看看小软蛋会不会玩
Jules told me never to ask,
茱尔斯叫我别问
but why do you call me "Jelly Bean"?
可我还是想知道为什么要叫我软蛋
Well, J.B., when Jules first hired you,
好吧软蛋 茱尔斯刚雇你的时候
I thought you were so simple-minded
我觉得你很单纯
that he could convince you
她能让你相信
that jelly beans were more valuable than gold
软糖比金子值钱
and subsequently pay you in jelly beans.
然后把软糖当钱付给你
This concept was eventually shortened into your nickname...
最终这个观念就被植入你的昵称里了
"Jelly Bean."
小软蛋
Not as dumb as you think.
我可没你想的那么傻
We'll see. Simon, get her.
走着瞧 西蒙记忆玩具 放倒她
I'm not gonna play your stupid game, Ellie.
我才不会玩你的弱智游戏呢 艾莉
Wait a minute.
等等
Wait for it...
看着吧
Damn it!
该死
This sucks.
这感觉真糟
Now I know exactly how you felt
现在我切身体会到我出轨时
when I cheated on you all those times.
你的感受了
It feels a little different.
还是有点不同的
I mean, she's been your girlfriend for two weeks,
她才做了你两周的女朋友
and she kissed a dude, and,
不过是亲了下别人而已
well, we were married,
我们当时还没离婚呢
and you banged a thousand waitresses.
你就背着我跟无数个女服务员搞在一起
Is it the waitress part that makes it different?
所以重点是在"服务员"吗
Sure. Why not?
好吧 你说是就是吧
Man, I never want to see Angie's face again.
我这辈子再也不想看到安吉了
How strict are you on the whole "never" thing?
你说的"再也不想"是认真的吗
So why'd you want to talk to me?
你想找我谈什么
What?! You asked her to come here?
什么 是你把她叫过来的吗
She's Trav's teacher, and--and I need to know,
她是小崔的老师 而我想要知道
Is he talented?
他在摄影这方面到底有没有天赋
Well Liar!
呃 骗子
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表