剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Don't you dare take lessons from her and her fake relationship.
别向她和她的伪恋情取经
What? You don't know it's fake.
什么 你怎么知道是伪恋情
What's Wade's last name? Dunno.
韦德姓什么 不知道
Where's he from? Dunno.
家是哪的 不知道
Did you say "Dunno" Or "Doughnut"? Dunno.
是"不知道"还是"甜甜圈" 不知道
What color are his eyes? Dunno.
他眼睛是什么颜色的 不知道
Does he have eyes? Dunno.
他有眼睛吗 不知道
Jules, see, she d--
茱尔斯 你看 她
Where did she go?
她去哪了
Dunno.
不知道
Andy?
安迪
Yeah?
怎么了
I am so sorry.
我感到很抱歉
I need your help with the bicycle boys.
你得帮我对付那群单车男孩
I need you to rise up and be the king that we all need.
我要你站出来 成为我们需要的王者
Like a...
就像
Cul-de-sac Braveheart?
走投无路的《勇敢的心》男主角
Okay. Let's go. Come on.
就是这样 咱们走 快点
Look, I know the way I feel about this woman
我知道自己对这个女人的感觉
is classic idealization.
她是典型的理想情人
You surprised I know what idealization means?
我懂得什么叫理想情人 你们有必要这么吃惊吗
Absolutely, yeah. Yeah.
当然 是啊
Me, too. I have no idea how it got in there.
我也吃惊 不知道怎么就蹦出来了这个词
You know, I looked her name up in the college directory.
我查了学校教师名录 找到了她的名字
It's Angie.
叫安琪
Good name.
好名字
Yeah. She's from France.
是啊 她是法国人
Better than Tampa.
比坦帕市强多了
Bobby, if I can find Wade,
鲍比 我能找到韦德
you're gonna find someone great, too.
你也会找到一个很棒的人
You didn't find someone.
那个人不是你找到的
You stripped online for a stranger.
你居然为陌生人发裸照
That's not real.
这不算真的
Let's read your tweets
不然咱们看看
with him from last night, shall we?
你俩昨晚的聊天记录
Go ahead.
随便你看
Dime eyes? Read with me.
硬币眼 跟我配合一下
"What up? It's hot as ballensteins in flizorida."
"什么事 这里跟弗力罗里达一样热"
"What, what!"
"虾米虾米"
I'm reading Laurie, by the way.
说一下 我扮演劳里
"I've got something to make you hotter right here."
"我这有东西能让你欲♥火♥焚身"
Wow, this gets raunchy fast.
进展到这份上了
"I'm glad you're around tonight."
"很高兴你今晚能上线"
"Me, too, said my lady parts."
"我的咪♥咪♥说 我也是"
Girlfriend knows how to flirt.
我知道该怎么调情
"Where have you been? I missed you."
"你去哪了 我想你了"
"Yeah. Sorry. Some bad stuff went down, but I'm okay."
"抱歉 出了点事 不过我没事"
"You sound scared. If you want to talk, I'm here."
"感觉你很害怕 想倾诉就来找我"
"Thanks. Hey, if I'm not here tomorrow, just know that
"谢谢 如果明天我没来 要记住
tweeting with you was all I looked forward to today."
和你相约微博是我唯一♥期♥待的事"
"Me, too. What, what?"
"我也是 虾米虾米"
You can say it.
有话就说吧
You and Wade-- you're just so good together.
你和韦德 感情太好了
He finally sent me a real pic. You want to see?
他终于给我发来一张真人照片 想看吗
He looks sweet.
他挺面善的
He's naked, but still sweet.
虽然全♥裸♥ 但很和善
All those that live in this cul-de-sac, join me now.
各位走投无路的朋友 跟我走
What's with the face paint?
为什么要画花脸
He's doing "Braveheart."
他在模仿《勇敢的心》
I did it with lipstick.
我用唇膏给他画的
Sons of Scotland...
苏格兰的勇士们
Oh, my God. He's on a horse.
老天 他已经上马了
Is "Braveheart" a movie?
《勇敢的心》是部电影吗
He's a, uh, famous Indian chief.
他演的是著名的印第安酋长
I knew it!
我就知道是这样
We've come to fight in defiance of tyranny,
我们要共同作战 推♥翻♥暴♥政♥
and dying in your beds many years from now,
也可以苟活多年直到寿终正寝
Would you be willing to trade
你们是否愿意
all the days from this day to that
从今天起交出那些年
for one chance, just one chance,
换取一次机会 仅仅一次机会
to come back here and tell our enemies
回到这里 告诉我们的敌人
that they may take our lives,
他们可以夺走我们的性命
but they will never take...
但他们永远夺不走
our freedom!
我们的自♥由♥
Hold...
稳住
Hold...
稳住
Hold...
稳住
Now! Sand trap!
散开 沙坑
Thanks, Mike.
谢谢 麦克
Well, even though Jimmy dislocated his ring finger,
虽然吉米的无名指脱臼了
we are not liable, because he was trespassing.
但我们不必负责 因为他非法入侵
Oh. Yes!
太棒了
Thanks for letting me have this, Jules.
谢谢你让我来解决这个问题 茱尔斯
We are so happy that you are king of the neighborhood.
你能成为社区之王 我们特别开心
Really, guys?
真的吗
Yes! Yes.
是啊 是啊
Yeah.
是的
Thanks. Hey, while we're still here,
谢谢 既然大家都在
we should only water our lawns at night,
我宣布以后只能在晚上浇草坪
because it's better for the environment.
这样更环保
No.
不行
Unh-unh. That's stupid. No. Can't.
不行 蠢提议 做不到
Can't. Mnh-mnh.
我不同意
Eh, okay.
那就算了
Come here.
过来吧
I'm psyched you wanted to grab lunch.
我就知道你想和我一块吃饭
I'm a hole-punch away from a free meatball.
绝对不吃免费丸子了
Actually, I can't.
其实 我不能和你吃饭
Why didn't you tell me? I drove all the way up here.
怎么不早说 我一路开车赶来的
Hey. Professor LeClaire.
勒克莱尔教授
Hey, Travis.
崔维斯
Professor LeClaire, this is... my Dad.
勒克莱尔教授 这位就是我爸爸
He's the fisherman in my pictures, which I faked,
我作假的那张照片 里面的渔夫就是他
and I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's just the helmet sort of prevented me from taking--
是因为我戴着头盔 没法
And you're not listening. Anyway, I just...
反正你也没有在听 说正事吧 我
really wanted you two to meet, so...
特别想让你们见个面
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
King Andy got your fountain back
安迪大王把你的喷泉
from those mean bicycle boys.
从单车男孩那里弄回来了
Let there be wine.
要有红酒噢
Y-you've put wine in my fountain?
你们把红酒灌进我的喷泉里
You're welcome.
不用谢
It looks like a fountain of blood.
看上去像座血腥喷泉
People are gonna think I'm creepy.
别人会觉得我很恐怖
I think the ship has sailed on that one, big guy.
木已成舟了 大个子
Gonna be here a while. Might as well get comfy.
我也来凑会热闹 一块轻松一下
You guys know I own a bar, right?
你们都知道我开了家酒吧 对吗
Yeah.
知道
Cheers.
干杯
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表