剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Bobby.
鲍比
No, no, no, no. This hand does not get
不不不 不行 这只手以后
to touch this knee anymore.
再也不能碰这个膝盖了
Yeah. I'm gonna pass on the hand, too,
也不要把手放在我腿上
because, well, nothing personal.
因为...我这绝对不是针对你啊
It's just that we haven't been friends for that long.
只是我们才刚认识不久
Look, Trav is super talented.
小崔在摄影方面有着惊人的天赋
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
Could he take great wedding photos? T otally.
那他能拍好婚礼照吗 当然能了
So this could be his career? Absolutely.
那他能以此作为终生事业吗 当然
My boy is gonna be happy doing something he loves!
我儿子能从事自己热爱的事业 肯定很高兴
Oh, no. He's not gonna be happy.
不不 他高兴不起来
There's, like, four photographers
这个世界上能够
in the whole world who actually make a living at this.
完全以摄影为生的人屈指可数
Why do you think I took a teaching job?
要不然我为什么要来当老师
Mm. Even that's not enough.
可是即便如此 我还是会入不敷出
I still have to cash my dead cousin's social security checks.
我还得靠我已故表哥的社会保险金度日
Ooh! Sweet. Is this anyone's nickel?
好棒 你们谁丢了五分钱吗
I told you she was a bitch.
我早说了她是个坏女人
Why do I suck at this?
为什么我就是玩不好呢
It's not your fault. When you were a fetus...
不能怪你 因为当你还在你妈肚子里时
your mom existed on funnel cakes and motorcycle fumes.
她成天都浸染在漏斗蛋糕和摩托车废气里
Consider it a victory you don't have a tail.
你没长尾巴就已经算是个奇迹了
Ugh! Stop talking to me.
别再来烦我了
I need to focus.
我必须集中精神
Oh, look.
快看快看
Something shiny.
闪亮亮哦
Aah! Shut up, Simon.
西蒙 闭嘴
I'm not dumb!
我不笨
Sounds like Simon disagrees.
听上去西蒙可不太同意哦
Angie, how'd you get in here?
安吉 你怎么进来的
Your door is held shut with suspenders.
你的门是用裤带栓起来的
When I came in, I found a bum making a sandwich.
我进来的时候有个乞丐正在那儿做三明治
Oh, that's just Gary.
那是加里啦
Or Dennis.
是丹尼斯也说不定
Did he have a beard or a huge beard?
他是长着大络腮胡还是超大络腮胡
I don't know. I was screaming.
没看清 我光顾着叫了
Oh, that sounds like Gary.
那估计就是加里
Be honest.
老实说吧
Now you knew how crazy I was about you,
现在你也知道的 我非常喜欢你
but you went ahead and kissed that guy anyway,
可是你却转头就跟别人在一起卿卿我我
Now didn't you?
你承认吗
Yeah.
承认
You're gonna have to go now.
所以你现在必须离开
I'm naked under here.
我现在可光着呢
Let's do this.
那咱们来大干一场吧
But why does Travis even want to be a photographer?
为什么崔维斯想要当摄影师呢
You know, I wanted him to be one of those scientists
我一直想让他成为一个科学家
that invent stem cells so I could live forever.
发明些长生不老药之类的东西
I really don't want to die.
我真的很怕死啊
Good luck with that. 40 more years, tops.
那祝你好运了 你顶多还能熬个40年
Did you hear her? That's not enough time.
你听到没 40年完全不够啊
Shh. It's okay, sweetie.
亲爱的 没关系的
Thought I'd start taking pics now.
我打算从现在就开始拍照
I even got a few of you napping.
我已经拍到了好几张你们打盹的照片呢
Grayson, didn't know you were the little spoon.
格雷森 没想到你还喜欢被人抱着睡呢
It makes me feel safe.
这样人家才有安全感嘛
I just--I cannot stand the thought
我只是一想到他以后会过得穷困潦倒
of him having a crappy life.
就无比的纠结
I mean, why couldn't he be a drug dealer?
他哪怕去做个毒品贩子也行啊
At least they have cool cars.
至少还能开得起豪车啊
I've found that with Jill Tampa.
我发现吉尔她... 坦帕
Stop it.
别再这么说了
I've found that parenting is more about honesty.
我发现育儿之道的关键就在于诚实
I warned you, day two.
菜鸟爹 我警告你啊
You know what sucks about Travis' bleak future?
知道崔维斯渺茫的未来最糟的是什么吗
There is no chance now he'll pursue anything but photography
他妈妈现在给了他一个这么好的机会
now that his mom has given him his first big, supportive push.
除了摄影 他绝不会再有别的追求了
Honey, I've been thinking.
亲爱的 我一直在想
I don't want you to have to work at my wedding.
我不希望你在我的婚礼上还要工作
I want you to have fun.
我只要你玩得开心就好
So you don't want me to take your pictures?
所以你不想让我来给你拍照了
It's not that I don't think you would be good, because--
我不是说你没办法胜任 我只是觉得
It's fine. I mean, it's your wedding.
没关系的 这毕竟是你的婚礼
I've found that with kids...
我发现在跟孩子们相处时...
Nothing.
没什么
Damn it, day two. Just open it for me.
该死 菜鸟爹 快帮我打开
I'll open it if you stop calling me "Day two."
只要你不再叫我"菜鸟爹" 我就帮你
Then we're at an impasse.
那我们就无话可说了
Hey, sweetie. You want a finger full of yogurt?
宝贝 要来点手指酸奶吗
Sure.
当然
There. That fixes everything.
吃完了 吃完了就没事了
Wow. He's really angry with us.
他真的很生我们的气啊
"Us"? Yeah.
我们 是啊
You told him that it was my decision, didn't you?
你是不是跟他说是我不同意让他拍照的
And he's still mad at me. That's crazy.
可是他居然还是生我的气 这讲不通啊
You know whose fault this really is? Yours?
你知道这一切都是谁的错吗 你
Stop it. We're off that.
不许这么说 我们不是说好了的嘛
No, it's Angie's.
这一切都得怨安吉
She's the one who pushed him into having a career in photography.
是她一个劲怂恿小崔把摄影当事业的
Almost makes sense.
似乎说得通呢
I'm gonna call her.
我要打电♥话♥给她
Did you photoshop my face in this picture?
你把我的头P到这张照片上来了
Yep.
没错
I like it.
干得不错
Hey, Andy.
嗨 安迪
Dude, I just passed Angie...
伙计 我刚刚碰到安吉了
who looked recently made love to.
她看上去刚刚被大干了一场啊
Yeah!
没错
But what are you doing?!
你这是在干什么呢
So she found your weak spot?
这么说她找到你的弱点了
If that means my ding dong, then yeah.
如果你是指我的小♥弟♥弟♥的话 没错
Maybe I'm not the kind of guy who gets to have
或许我是那种没办法得到一段
a real relationship, you know?
认真的感情的人
You're wrong. Don't settle for less than you deserve.
别这么想 别委屈了自己
Hey, we're busy here, Gary.
我们正忙着呢 加里
That might have been Dennis.
那可能是丹尼斯
This is impossible!
这根本是不可能完成的任务嘛
Oh, really?
是吗
Oh, eyes shut.
闭着眼也能玩哦
Oh. Broke my personal record.
破了我个人记录
Victory sip.
胜利一饮
Done. Don't be sad.
搞定 别难过
I hear they're coming out with a Jelly Bean version.
听说会出一个软蛋版
It's just one big button.
只有一个大的按钮
Usually, I don't mind taking your crap.
通常 我不介意你说我什么
You call me a slut-- I say it's a lifestyle choice.
你说我荡♥妇♥ 我说那是我选择的生活
You say I'm uncouth--no biggie--
你说我粗俗 没什么
I don't know what that means.
反正我不懂那是什么意思
And you're always calling me dumb, but...
你总说我蠢 可是
I never really thought you meant it.
我总觉得你在开玩笑
Do you really think I'm dumb?
你真觉得我很蠢吗
It would be easier to just say "no."
虽然我很想说"不是"
You can do it. Just squeeze and pull.
你可以的 用力推拉
I did it. Wow.
竟然成功了
Here.
拿着
Did you really ask me over here
你叫我来
just to show you how to open a cabinet?
就是为了教你怎么打开橱柜吗
No, but that's totally something I would do.
不是 不过这种事我常做
No, I'm--I'm mad at you.
不是 我是生你的气了
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表