剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
You know what sucks about getting married to you?
你知道和你结婚 有什么事让我觉得很糟糕吗
I can't think of a thing.
还真想不到有啥事哇
I can think of so many things.
我觉得有好多好多
You were such a ho-bag,
你到处沾花惹草
that I-I always feel like
我总觉得
I'm 50 feet away from some young hoochie you slept with.
十步以内总有个年轻的小蠢妞是你睡过的
That's ridiculous.
不可能
Hey, girls! It's Grayson!
女孩们 是格雷森
Gray-Gray?!
格格
Oh... my... god!
我的天啊
I hardly recognized you outside the club.
不在夜店里 还真是认不出来了
Break it down. Dancing on the bar.
放轻松 站到吧台上跳舞吧
In the club, yeah, baby, take it down--
夜店里 宝贝 让我们放轻松
What are we doing?
我们这是在干嘛
Holly, this is my fiancee.
霍莉 这是我的未婚妻
Meet Jules and her scary, judgmental friend.
茱尔斯 和她恐怖的爱批评人的朋友
Hi.
你好
Oh, he and I used to hook up, like, really hard.
我和他以前老是炮在一起 经常炮
Awesome.
真好
We should really catch up. Yeah.
我们应该找时间聊聊 是啊
Oh, hey, did I leave anything at your place?
对了 我是不是落了什么东西在你家了
Your dignity.
你的尊严
Anytime girls left stuff, I just put it in here.
每次有女孩子落东西了 我就把它们放盒子里
Wait. You have a lost-and-found bang box?
等等 你有个炮♥友♥专属失物盒
That's disgusting.
太龌龊了
Dibs on these sunglasses.
这墨镜不错
Yeah, I am totally taking these scrunchies and this brownie pan.
是啊 这些发绳和巧克力蛋糕平锅归我了
Yeah, she gave me treats...
是啊 她好好招待过我
and made me brownies.
外加巧克力蛋糕
There are a lot of crosses, considering all these girls
居然有这么多戴十字架的女孩子
gave it up for a dumb bartender.
为某个傻酒保放弃信仰
These are antipsychotic drugs.
这些是抗精神病的药
I should probably get those back to her before she gets all...
我最好在她犯病之前赶紧送回去
"Aah! Gonna go around with a kni--"
"我要去找把刀..."
What the...
这是...
This is my bra.
这是我的胸罩
Oh, right. I always forget that we hooked up.
对了 我老是忘了我们俩曾经炮过
Look, it was not the worst sex of my life, but Sweetie?
虽说不是我最烂的一次 可是... 亲爱的
Save that for my wedding toast.
留到我婚礼祝酒的时候说吧
Duly noted.
遵命
Look, I don't mind helping you put your wet suit on every day.
我完全不介意每天帮你穿潜水服
Well... okay, I do.
好吧 我介意
I mean, it's weird you don't wear anything underneath.
可是 你为什么不在里面穿内衣呢
That's how I roll, dude.
这就是我 老兄
Please don't go surfing.
拜托你别去冲浪
I miss our morning time.
我想念咱们的早晨时光了
Maybe you should stay home and ride these waves.
你还是留在家里和我的肉浪做伴吧
You sleep with that.
你居然和肉浪做伴
I sleep near that.
我只能和肉浪做伴
I surf 'cause I need some alone time.
我冲浪是因为我需要一些私人的时间
This little cul-de-sac crew does everything together.
咱们这群狐朋狗友做什么都在一起
That's not true.
哪有
Yesterday, I took a shower
昨天 我一个人洗的澡
without talking to you on speakerphone.
没有和你打电♥话♥
And?
然后呢
It was horrible.
感觉糟透了
Oh, Gray-Gray, we should head out soon.
格格 我们得出发了
We are not married, but we have to go to marriage counseling?
我们还没结婚 就得参加婚姻咨♥询♥
Why?
为什么
'Cause I love me some therapy. I'm good at it.
因为我喜欢心理治疗 最会抒发心情了
Paying other people to listen to your problems?
付别人钱 让他们听你发牢骚
Uh-huh.
是啊
You know, marriage counseling before marriage
在结婚前就去婚姻咨♥询♥
does feel a little backwards.
这顺序的确反了
I don't want to enter into this with any baggage.
我不想在结婚前还有什么负担
My last marriage didn't have a chance.
我上一段婚姻真是无奈之举
I was pregnant, I dropped out of school,
我怀孕了 辍学了
Bobby was sleeping with Kathy Valero, our weather lady.
鲍比和凯西·瓦莱罗搞上了 我们的天气播报员
From News Channel 7?
新闻七台的那个
I know. How cool is that?
是啊 有没有很酷
**News on 7*
*时事新闻
**We got the news*
*尽在新闻七台
He skipped my birthday to go have sex with her.
他为了和她打炮 把我的生日都忘了
No way! E-Street?
不是吧 E-Street系列的
Let's hang, girl.
来交流交流吧亲
Ellie?
伊莉
I want to start our marriage baggage-free,
我不想在婚前有任何负担
but, uh, this one here's got a bang box.
可他居然有个炮♥友♥专属失物盒
You know what I think--
我觉得...
Look, that part of my life is over.
我那一段经历已经过去了
Can we just please move on?
我们能让这事过去吗
Well, I'm not sure we're ready to move on.
可我不确定我们可以让这事过去
Okay. We can move on.
好吧 过去吧
Did you just signal her?
你是不是给她做了个暗示
That's what happens when you miss the first appointment,
错过了第一次预约就会这样
you know. People bond.
会产生感情哟
Seems fair.
挺在理
So, Grayson, you want kids,
格雷森 你想要孩子
and what about you, Jules?
那你呢 茱尔斯
Well, I did say that I would go on any adventure with him,
我的确说过 我愿意和他一起做任何事情
but not all adventures are things you're necessarily dying to do.
但不是所有事情都会冒死去做
I mean, for instance, um, being kidnapped--
比如 被绑♥架♥
That's an adventure.
这也是件事
Eating raw chicken.
生吃母鸡
You don't get credit for saying you'll have a kid
你不能嘴上说你想要孩子
if you're gonna constantly make me feel guilty about it.
可却时不时让我感到愧疚啊
I agree.
我同意
Because I have to, Jules.
我必须同意 茱尔斯
He brings up a good point.
他说的很有道理
I know. I'm sorry. I'm--I'm just--I'm scared.
我知道 抱歉 我可能是害怕了
I'm totally on board with you, okay?
我完全同意你 好吗
I love you.
我爱你
You guys are making me miss my husband.
你们让我想老公了
He killed himself.
他自杀了
So we got another--wow...
所以我们还有...
42 minutes.
四十二分钟
What else? What else we got?
还有什么问题吗
I love that you're having people sign your helmet.
真喜欢你让人在头盔上签名
So... what brings you to the Phallus Palace?
什么风把你吹到"阳♥具♥宫殿"来了
That would be such a good name for a gay bar.
这名字给同志酒吧再合适不过了
Then we shall find a new house name.
那我们就重新起个寝室名
I miss hanging out with you.
我想念和你在一起的日子了
Come on. I don't have anyone to flirt with.
拜托 都没人可以让我调情了
Let me take you out to Louie.
让我带你去路易那儿吧
It's my new word for "lunch".
这是我对午餐的新称呼
Aw, thanks for the invite,
谢谢你的邀请
but I think I'm gonna ride out
不过我想
my last week of humiliation here in the Nut Hut.
在"蛋蛋堂"里摆脱最后一周的耻辱
Nope. Yeah, that's worse.
不行 是啊 更烂了
I'm just tired of being mocked every time I go outside,
我实在不想每次出门就被嘲笑
and our weird neighbor
而且我们的怪邻居
keeps shooting these suction cup darts at my helmet.
老是朝我的头盔上射吸盘
I think he's got, like, a crush on me or something.
我想他是不是迷上我了还是怎么的
Rain check, okay?
再约 好吗
Yeah, okay.
知道啦
All right, buddy.
好 那我走了
All right, go.
再见吧
Dude!
亲
I don't roll that way!
不带这样的
I haven't seen you catch a wave yet, Ellie. What gives?
艾莉 你还没冲上浪啊 怎么回事
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表