剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I mean, Ellie, I assume you're just going
艾莉 我估计你撑不了多久就会
to wait a little while, then crush
如往常一样把你丈夫的士气
your husband's spirits, like usual.
打击得一败涂地了
Correct.
没错
And, Jules, even though
茱尔斯 我很想知道这房♥子里的
I'd love to know why there's no more cinnamon in the house...
肉桂为什么突然之间全部消失了
Because I don't want my oatmeal to taste like
因为我不希望我的燕麦粥尝起来
a whore's mouth.
有一股妓♥女♥嘴巴的味道
Fair enough. You made it very clear to Travis...
好 你已经非常明确的向崔维斯表示了
that you don't want him seeing Holly, so it's over.
你不希望他再见霍莉了 所以这事结了
Hey, mom.
妈
I think I'm falling for Holly.
我觉得我爱上霍莉了
How delish.
真是新鲜热辣的一记猛料啊
No, no, no. Ellie, you go. Grayson, stay.
不 艾莉 你走 格雷森 留下
Ohh. Oh, man.
好烦哦
Oh, man.
天哪
No, it's okay. I called him.
没关系的 是我叫他来的
Hi, Mr. Koh. Your cake is ready,
科先生你好 你的蛋糕做好了
And... Bobby here actually paid for it.
而且鲍比已经帮你付过钱了
I did?
我付过了
You did because you felt so bad for offending him.
对呀 因为你为上次冒犯了他深感歉意
Yep. What she says. I'm sorry.
没错 她刚刚说的那件事 我很抱歉
I accept your apology.
我接受你的道歉
Forgiven! See?
原谅你啦 看见没
Bobby, you faced it,
鲍比 勇敢面对
and it's over.
事情就了结啦
It's not. I mean, I didn't say anything,
没有了结 我虽然嘴上什么都没说
but my mind kept thinking bad things, like...
可是我脑袋里全是很邪恶的念头 比如
That dude over there--
在那儿的那个家伙
I'm wondering if he can dunk.
我一直在想他到底会不会灌篮呢
You're being too hard on yourself.
别对自己这么苛刻
Bobby?
鲍比
Can you dunk?
你会灌篮吗
I can.
会啊
Oh, yeah! That's so awesome!
耶 太棒啦
Andy... look, I've thought about
安迪 我今天一整天
this mayor thing all day, and I-I'm sorry.
都在想市长竞选的事情 对不起
It's just not something I feel comfortable with.
我只是真的觉得我应付不来
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I said I wouldn't be mad.
没事 我说了我不会生气的
Thanks, boo.
谢啦 亲爱的
Are you speeding up?
你在加速吗
Ooh. I forgot that speed bump was there.
我忘记那有个减速带了
Really?
是吗
There's just something so innocent about Holly.
霍莉真的好单纯
I just want to...
让人忍♥不住想去
protect her.
保护她
Plus Jill could really use a father.
而且吉尔也的确需要一个父亲
She has a father. I meant a good one.
她有爸爸 我是指好爸爸
It's like my life is flashing before my eyes.
我觉得我的一生正在我眼前闪过
I should have drank more wine.
我应该多喝点酒的
Luckily my place has room for a crib.
幸好我的房♥间能放得下婴儿床
Bed's tiny, but, uh, Holly likes
床是小了点 但是霍莉喜欢
to sleep right on top of you, staring into your eyes.
骑在我身上睡 然后深情望着我
Don't worry, mom.
别担心啦 妈
She says she's on the pill...
她说她有吃避孕药的
Yeah!
好棒
And I'm totally messing with you.
而且我完全在跟你闹着玩
Why?
为什么
Because you treat Holly like crap. We all do.
因为你对霍莉的态度太差了 我们都是
She didn't seduce me.
她没有勾引我
I just saw a hot, vulnerable girl, and I took advantage of her.
是我想占这个脆弱的辣妹的便宜
I thought you were better than that.
我以为你没这么猥琐
No.
我就是这么猥琐
Players gotta play.
猥琐男万岁
That was a habit.
这只是个习惯性动作
I'm gonna take that high five back.
我得把那个击掌收回
I know you don't want to deal with Holly,
我知道你不想跟霍莉打交道
but you can't box her out of your life.
可是你没办法把她从你的生活中隔绝出来
That's for bringing this girl into our life.
这是惩罚你把这姑娘带到我的生活里来
It's okay. I'm still gonna wear it.
没关系 我照穿不误
Besides, Trav has a point.
而且 小崔说的对
You really want to go there?
你真的想谈这个吗
Uh-oh. He's always backed down
每次需要维护孩子他妈的时候
when it comes to defending his baby mama,
他都会退缩
but now he just might take a stand.
可是这一次他会站出来吗
High five reinstated.
击掌恢复
Yeah. You won't even give Holly a chance,
没错 你甚至都不愿意给霍莉一个机会
and that is not like you.
你根本就不是这样的人啊
If you need us--team Holly-- we'll be at my place.
如果你想找我们霍莉队的话 来我家吧
I don't care. Leave.
我才不在乎呢 走啊
You're both being totally... magnanimous!
你们都太...宽宏大量了
Not a bad thing. It means we're awesome.
不是个贬义词 那意思是说我们很棒
Stupid calendar!
讨厌的日历
You know when you're kissing Holly
每当你和霍莉接吻的时候
and she pushes her gum into your mouth
她都会把她的口香糖吐到你嘴里
and sucks it back into hers,
然后又用力吸回去
why is that so hot?
这怎么就那么性感呢
Probably her big boobs.
可能是因为她胸很大吧
Probably.
估计是
In case you two are wondering,
顺便告诉你们一句
this is my personal nightmare.
刚刚的场景是我个人的专属噩梦
Here you go, little guy.
小家伙 来喝点酒
Great.
真是太棒了
As mayor, I dub this pothole filled.
作为你们的市长 我决定把这个坑填了
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Of course you may have my autograph, Ms. Latifah.
我当然愿意给你签名 拉提法小姐
Here. "His honor--"
来 "荣幸的"
Queen Latifah comes to visit?
奎恩·拉提法要来了
No, she's my trusted advisor. She helps me keep it real.
不 她是我信赖的顾问 让我有真实感
I'm really sorry about all of this mayor stuff.
竞选市长的事 我真的很抱歉
It's stupid.
傻透了
I'll clean this up.
我这就把镜子擦了
Well, that's much worse.
越擦越脏
I'll get a towel.
我去找块抹布
I've put together a panel of our minority friends
我召集了一个少数族裔朋友来开座谈会
to get you through this.
帮你解决问题
Today we're gonna fix racism,
今天座谈会的议题是种族歧视
Hopefully, before our burgers come.
希望汉堡包上来之前能结束
I can't stay long.
我待不了多久
I have an engineering paper due tomorrow.
明天还要交一篇工程学的论文
Way to fight the stereotype there, dude.
这借口太烂了 哥们
And everyone say hi to Wade, my twitter boyfriend,
大家来跟韦德打个招呼 我的微博男友
Coming to us live from... Afghanistan.
在阿富汗跟我们进行互动
Hey, girl.
小妞
Why aren't you naked?
你怎么还穿着衣服
So we kind of have skype sex all the time.
我们一直通过网络电♥话♥亲热
I've actually sat on that screen.
我还真坐过这台显示器
It's really strong.
它可真结实
Sorry.
抱歉
Instead, I need you to help convince
我是要你劝服一个陌生人
a total stranger that he's not prejudiced.
让他相信自己并没有种族歧视
Yeah, that's fantastic.
这想法简直很棒
Why is Andy on the minority council?
少数族裔委员会里怎么会有安迪
I'm latino.
我是拉丁美裔
Oh, I'm sorry. No.
抱歉
It's just always funny when you say it.
每次你说这句都特逗
Well, you shouldn't be laughing at other people's heritage.
你不能笑话别人的种族
I mean, listen to me.
我是说
It's like the pot calling the kettle bla--
这就好比锅嘲笑水壶被烧黑
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表