剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I do want chinese food.
我是想吃中餐
Then what do you say? Are we a team?
怎样 我们现在算一个阵营了吗
I will stand with you.
我站在你这边
Great. Now let's go sling some dough.
很好 咱们这就去甩披萨
Please don't hold my hand. Oh. Sorry.
别牵我的手 抱歉
Thanks for coming with me.
谢谢你陪我过来
Oh, sure, but why am I here?
没事 但我来干嘛的
Well, I want Ellie to use up her mad on you.
我希望艾莉把火气都撒在你身上
Look, Tom's here...
看啊 汤姆来了
with muddy shoes.
满鞋泥巴
All right. That's all, buddy.
好了 你走吧 伙计
Am I really a bad mom?
我真的是不称职的母亲吗
Oh, sweetie.
亲爱的
No shoes in the house.
屋内不许穿鞋
Well, now I'm 3 feet tall.
瞬间矮了一大截
I like that box's concept,
我喜欢这盒子创意
but it's like a burp coffin in there.
可带着感觉像闷在棺材里一样
We've been at this for an hour.
我们都坐了一小时了
We've got nothing.
一无所获
I'm hungry.
我饿了
Let's go to Ellie and Andy's.
我们去艾莉安迪家蹭饭吧
People with kids have the best snacks.
有小孩的家庭常备着好吃的零食
Except for foster parents.
领养孩子的除外
Toothpaste sandwiches, y'all.
把牙膏挤进三明治 各种恶毒
Plus side--I have literally never had a cavity.
补充说明 我从来都没有蛀牙
True story. Come on.
是真的 走吧
Oh, honey. I am so sorry for what I said.
亲爱的 我真抱歉我说了这些话
I just--I freaked, you know?
我实在是气疯了
You know how much I loved Big Carl.
你知道我有多爱大卡
I mean, he was always there for me, never judging me.
它总是默默陪在我身边 从不说三道四
Just the thought of him makes me smile.
一想到它我就会扬起嘴角微笑
Laurie, are you getting this down?
劳里 刚那几句你记下来了吗
Hell, yeah, I am.
废话 当然
Welcome to the Gulfhaven Mayoral Pizza Toss!
欢迎来到戈弗海文市长候选人甩披萨大赛
Candidates! C-candidates.
候选人 候选人上前来
Hi, everybody. I'm Andy Torres,
大家好 我是安迪·托瑞斯
and I'm running for mayor.
前来竞选市长
Shut up, baldy! Toss the dough!
废话少说 秃顶 赶紧甩起来
There is no pizza.
心无披萨
"There's snow peas, bra"?
"心无...披罩"[字面意为荷兰豆咪罩]
There is no pizza!
心无披萨
There's just you.
相信自己
Ready? Go ahead.
准备好了吗 开始
Your move, mayor.
该你了 市长
So you don't really think I'm a bad mom?
你真不认为我是个糟糕的母亲吗
Well, I mean, you're not the worst.
还不算太糟吧
But you know why I ignore
你知道我为什么总刻意忽视
all the crap that Stan does?
斯坦做的那些坏事吗
It's not 'cause I think it's funny.
不是说我觉得这多好笑
I ignore it just 'cause I don't want to admit
我忽视这些 是因为我不想承认
my kid is a nightmare.
这孩子简直是我的噩梦
All right. Here's how this is gonna go down.
好了 从现在开始付出行动
I'm gonna help you be strict with Stan.
我会帮你严厉管教斯坦
He's gonna hate me. For, like, a minute,
他会恨我的 暂时而已
And you're gonna forget most of the bad times anyway,
这些悲痛回忆很快你都会忘记的
although it is hard to forget that phase that
虽然崔维斯一见到少数族裔就尖叫
Travis screamed every time he saw an ethnic person.
这事还是相当难以忘怀的
My mom still does that.
我妈到现在还这样
This is gonna suck for a while.
这确实会不好受一阵子
It will, but I promise you, by the time stan is 9,
但我向你保证 等到斯坦九岁
He's gonna be sleeping in your bed every night.
他每晚都会缠着你一起睡
Well, that might just be Travis and me.
就像我和崔维斯这样
We had a sleepover last Tuesday.
我们上周二刚同床共枕一次
Oh, cute.
真好
I'm not gonna have another kid,
我绝不会再要第二个小孩了
and before I know it, Stan's gonna be a grown-up,
斯坦不知不觉地就会长大成人
And you and every other mom I know
而我认识的所有母亲 包括你
always talk about those memories
永远只会谈论那些美好时光
where their kid does something so cute
孩子又做了什么可爱的事
that everyone says, "Aw."
所有人都很欣慰
It's not fair.
这不公平
I'm never gonna have one of those moments.
我这辈子都别指望享这福了
Well, if you don't believe you will,
如果你这么没自信
then I'll believe for you.
那我就替你去相信
Thank you. The bats are smiling.
谢谢 我心里的恶人都在向你微笑
Okay, first I'd like to congratulate Andy...
首先 我要恭喜安迪
and thank him and grayson
并衷心感谢他和格雷森准备的
for the very creative centerpiece.
这份创意小摆饰
It's a watermelon spray-painted orange.
一个被喷了橙色漆的西瓜
I think you owe me some vows.
是不是到了你选读誓词的时候了
Hand me the notepad.
便签给我
"Grayson, you're always there for me,
"格雷森 谢谢你一直陪在我身边
never judging me.
从不说三道四
Just the thought of you can make me smile."
一想到你我就会扬起嘴角微笑"
These are perfect.
写的真棒
"I love that I can fit an entire bottle of wine in you
"我多希望给你灌满整整一瓶酒
and carry you around."
走到哪都带着"
We should have changed some stuff.
里面有些词应该修改一下
You think?
是吗
Most of it was very nice.
大部分还是很不错的
All right.
好吧
Let's hold hands.
大家拉起手
Okay, what I love most about Thanksgiving,
感恩节最棒的地方
even in the spring,
虽然现在是春天
is that I get to be around all the people that I love.
便是能与我所爱之人在一起
Could I say something?
我能说句话吗
Oh, hey. I forgot you were here.
我都忘了你在这
Uh, I just want you to know
我只是想说
I am so happy you let me be part of your group.
你们接纳我 我真的很开心
Well... No, no. Let him have it.
其实吧 不不 别破坏这气氛
Thank you all for being my friends.
谢谢你们与我做朋友
Let's eat. Okay.
开吃吧 好的
Hey, where's the turkey?
火鸡哪去了
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
大家感恩节快乐
Oh, my gosh!
我的天啊
How'd you get him to do that?
你用啥手段让他这么听话的
I promised him four cans of spray paint.
我答应给他买♥♥四罐喷漆
You should park in the garage for the next couple weeks.
接下来的几周你得把车停车♥库♥里了
You wantyou want to carve? Yeah.
要来切一刀吗 好啊
Yeah. All right. The new dad's gonna...
好样的 新爸爸正要...
Ladies, wine?
女士们 加酒吗
Well, we're all here to pay our respects to Big Carl.
我们相聚此地 向大卡表达崇高敬意
I remember when I first met Big Carl.
我还记得第一次看见他的时候
He was the base of a lamp.
他还是个灯座呢
I'll see you at the crossroads, homie.
下一个路口再见 吾爱
Oh, no. Not this again.
不是吧 又来
With endings come new beginnings.
旧的不去 新的不来
Everyone, say hello to Big Lou.
大家 向大卢致敬
Hi there. Ohh. Yeah.
你好啊 好啊
Rest in peace, Big Carl.
愿你安息 大卡
We'll always remember the good times.
我们会永记这段美好时光
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表