剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I can't make it to the theater!
我没法去剧院了
Who is captain?
上校是谁
You can do this. Honey, I believe in you.
你能做到的 亲爱的 我相信你
I don't!
我不信
Back to your spot!
回你座位去
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
I can do it. I can do it.
我能做到 我能做到
That is vodka!
居然是伏特加
Oh! Please, sir,
拜托了 先生
Just push me in the direction of the theater.
把我推到剧院那里去
Je suis du Quebec.
我是魁北克人[法语]
Damn quebecers!
去你妹的魁北克佬
Quebecers!
魁北克人
Quebecers!
魁北克人
Quebecers!
魁北克人
The movie's a no-go.
电影看不成了
There was a chicken wing disaster.
发生一场辣翅风波
I will explain it on the way to the bar.
去酒吧路上我慢慢解释
Explain this on the way, girl.
在路上得解释这个 姑娘
Now that had to be better than seventh.
这个水准绝对不止第七名吧
Do you really think we should be doing this now?
你真觉得现在是时候吗
At least I'm the best kisser in the room, right?
至少我是这屋里吻技最好的人 不是吗
Seriously?
不是吧
Well, I kissed sarge once on new year's.
我在新年的时候和中士接了次吻
I have a magic tongue. There were tongues?
我可是"巧舌如簧" 居然是舌吻
Well, it was y2k. We thought we were gonna die.
2000年的事 世界毁灭前来一发
Lot of stuff went down that night. Let's go.
那晚发生了很多事 我们走吧
Uncool, gramps!
老头子 这可不好玩
That's like the fifth Quebecer to cop a feel.
这是第五个吃我豆腐的魁北克人了
Daz-imprazzible.
布克思议[Bobby专用说法]
What? Sorry. Say it again... slower?
什么 抱歉 再 说慢点
Daz... imprazzible.
布克 思议
Good God.
我的天
Hi. You must be Angie. Hi.
你一定是安琪
I'm bobby's ex-wife Jules,
我是鲍比的前妻 茱尔斯
And this is Bobby's friend Grayson,
这是鲍比的朋友格雷森
who's also my fiance.
也是我的未婚夫
Sometimes it sounds weird when you say facts out loud.
有时大声说出真♥相♥ 感觉很别扭
Daz imprazzible.
布克思议
Oh, you know you can't eat soup out of a bread bowl.
你一吃面包汤就要弄得一团糟
You always think the soup is too hot,
你总是嫌汤太烫
then you eat the bowl first,
所以就先把面包碗吃了
and it's a disaster.
结果就悲剧了
You're not really telling a grown man how to eat, are you?
你在教一个成年人怎么吃东西吗
No, because that would be weird.
不是 正常人不会那么干
I do have a really funny story.
我倒真知道一个趣闻
Hey, Angie, do I look like a good kisser?
安琪 你觉得我看上去吻技好吗
Dude, not now.
老兄 时候不对啊
Bobby, no.
鲍比 不要
Just a little bit off the rim.
只是从边上扯一点点
It's not gonna compromise the infrastructure.
不会把面包碗弄坏的
'Cause I've kissed a lot of people.
我吻过许多许多人
Good job?
干得不错
But I don't think about it, see,
但我从来不去想
because I don't live in the past.
因为我从不沉溺于过去
Oh, I'm sorry I remember how people kiss and make love.
抱歉我不该记得怎么接吻做♥爱♥
Well, why would you throw "Make love" In there?
你干嘛在这提做♥爱♥
That was a little weird. Really?
这真有点尴尬 真的
Sorry. Why don't we all just have
抱歉 我们干脆来一场
a giant make-out party right here, huh? Right now.
大型接吻派对 就在这怎样 现在
Please don't make me kiss you.
拜托 别逼我吻你
It's enough.
够了
Bobby, no!
鲍比 不
What?
什么
Oh, no.
糟了
Oh! It's hot! It's hot!
好烫 好烫
Give me that!
把那个给我
I really...
真的
Hot!
好烫
Nice gams.
真是一双美♥腿♥啊
You, uh, play soccer?
你 踢足球吗
Um, Tom, less creepy. More doctory.
汤姆 别瘆人 好好看病
Oh, right. Uh, the burns are minor.
没错 烫伤不严重
No, no, no, it's over now, Tom.
不不不 够了 汤姆
Okay.
好吧
I can't believe I spilled soup
我真不敢相信我竟然把汤
all over that, uh, chinese tattoo on your thigh.
洒到你大腿上那中式纹身上了
It's fine, really.
没事 真的
What the hell does that mean?
那纹身到底什么意思
Oh, it means Vegas.
意思是维加斯
I am not proud of it.
我不以此为豪
All right, Vegas, let's, uh, let's get you some wine.
好吧 维加斯 我 给你倒点红酒
Would you stop? It's going great.
别这样 一切进展顺利
Just get her to the beach.
少废话 带她去海滩
What do you mean there's no spots at the beach?
什么叫海滩上没位置了
It's a beach!
那可是海滩啊
It's full of Quebecers!
全是魁北克佬
Find a spot, damn it!
找出个地儿来 该死的
Have you even moved?
你动过吗
Nope. I even napped here.
没 我都睡了一小觉了
My eyes still really hurt!
我的眼睛还是很痛
What's up with the cop car?
这里怎么会有警车啊
My light's on!
灯亮了
Is this beach across town lines?
这个海滩越过城界线了吗
Uh, way over.
离城里很远
Slide!
我逃
She's down.
她倒下了
Stupid canadian kids and your holes!
该死的加拿大娃 该死的破沙坑
I'm gonna go help her with the cops. You find a spot.
我去帮她应付条子 你去找地方
But I can't carry all this.
我拿不了这么多东西啊
Do it for Bobby!
为了鲍比加把劲
Do it for Bobby.
为了鲍比加把劲
Do it for Bobby.
为了鲍比加把劲
There!
就这里了
My thigh burns are starting to sting a little.
大腿被烫的地方开始痛了
Here. Use this ice bucket.
拿着 用冰桶冰一下
Yeah.
爽啊
It's really beautiful, isn't it?
景色真美 不是吗
Hey, what are those dark things down by the water?
海边那些黑乎乎的东西是什么
Are they rocks?
是石头吗
I don't think so.
我觉得不是
There's seagulls eating 'em. Oh, God.
海鸥在啄它们的肉 老天啊
Oh, they're dead manatees. They're everywhere.
那是死掉的海牛 到处都是
You did a real good thing trying to save that animal.
你已经尽力去救它了
So sorry you had to watch it die.
很抱歉你眼睁睁看着它死掉了
I saw his soul leave his eyes.
我从他眼中 看到他灵魂已不在了
You folks should go.
你们该走了
They're gonna be here soon to chainsaw the carcass,
一会儿会有工人来肢解尸体
and once you see that, you cannot un-see it.
这场景可会让人终身难忘
Oh, will champagne help?
来点香槟 说不定能缓缓
No.
不可能
I don't think you'd even need a chainsaw for that.
我觉得没必要拿锯肢解
That thing's so rotten,
那玩意都烂成这样了
you could probably just karate-chop right through it.
用手就能把它给劈开
Why would you let her go home?
你怎么让她回家了
Because she was covered in manatee blood.
因为她浑身都是海牛血
That was the worst date ever.
这辈子最坑爹的约会
Wait. Bobby!
等等 鲍比
I'm trying less lip pressure. Don't it?
我试着不那么用力了 怎么样
Okay, fine.
好吧
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表