剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Dude.
哥们
No words.
别说话
Well, it's over. He's heading back.
终于没事了 他准备回学校
Way to go, super mom.
开始吧 超级妈咪
And now that it's all better,
事情平息之后
you get to fall apart
你就该像之前说的那样
and have your meltdown like you promised.
身心崩溃 彻底垮下来
You could throw some dishes, maybe shave your head.
扔些盘子 或者剃个光头
I could never shave my head,
我这辈子都不能剃光头
Not with my these ears.
看看我这对招风耳
I would look like one of those monkeys holding the cymbals.
剃了光头 我就成了敲铜钹的猴子啦
You know, I don't know whether it's Travis is getting older
不知道是因为崔维斯长大了
or I'm getting wiser,
还是我变得睿智了
but I don't think I'm gonna need to fall apart this time.
这次我觉得自己不会再崩溃了
What a rip-off. I was so excited.
大骗子 害我白激动一场
No. Big carl can stay.
大卡留下
He's there for good times and bad.
好事坏事他都得陪着我
I'm heading out.
我要走了
Hey, buster, I think the helmet works better on your head.
小鬼 头盔戴在头上效果更好
Yeah, but it's college,
我知道 但在大学校园里
and it looks a little ridiculous, so...
戴着它看起来有点滑稽
I can't wear it all the time, but don't worry.
我不能总戴着它 不过别担心
I'll be careful.
我会小心的
Peace.
安啦
Yay. Here it comes.
崩溃终于开始了
I don't understand you.
我不知道你在说什么
I hate myself. I mean, I used to be a man.
真讨厌自己 我以前可是纯爷们
You must love seeing me like this.
你肯定特喜欢看到我现在的样子
I really do.
还真是
As soon as you give ur heart to someone,
一旦为某个人付出了真心
they just pull away.
那个人就会转身离开
It's like I learned nothing from Katherine Heigl movies.
看来 凯瑟琳·海格尔的电影白看了
You can't go back to being an emotionally walled-off cyborg.
你不能变回原来那个封闭情感的半机械人
That's how you messed up your first marriage.
你的第一次婚姻就毁在这里
Stopped sharing your feelings,
那时候 你不再跟她沟通
spent hours fixing a bread maker that wasn't broken
花几小时修一台♥完♥好的烤面包机
just to avoid another silent dinner.
只为避开一顿沉默的晚餐
How? I didn't even know you back then.
你怎么知道 那时候咱们还不认识
When I got bored,
无聊的时候
I'd get a chair and sit outside your window.
我就搬把椅子 坐在你窗外看
I really liked your hair back then.
我挺喜欢你那时的发型
Thanks. So did I,
谢了 我也喜欢
but Jules likes it like this.
但茱尔斯喜欢现在这样的
I'm the lamest.
我真没种
Please. I roll around with strange dogs.
拜托 我还经常找一群陌生的狗陪我玩
You know, as men, I feel like we're not asking for that much.
作为男人 我觉得咱们的要求并不多
I just want her
不过是希望
to give me attention when I want it
我需要关心的时候 她能给我体贴
and to leave me alone when I don't want it.
不需要关心的时候 她能给我空间
Yeah, like a baby.
是啊 就像对待婴儿那样
Exactly. Just treat me like a baby.
说得对 把我当成婴儿就好
When we want affection, they don't give it to us,
需要关心的时候 她们不理睬
but if we don't want it, they come running.
不需要关心的时候 她们又飞奔而来
The key is to never look desperate.
别表现出渴望 这才是关键
But you always look desperate.
但你经常表现出来
Didn't say I was good at it.
我又没说自己已练得炉火纯青
You know, you should really let people see
你真该让大家看看
those paintings you've been working on in your room.
你摆在家里的那几幅原创画
Stop spying on me.
别再偷♥窥♥我了
Stop being so talented.
别再掩饰才华了
So you were worried about me.
这么说你当时很为我担心
I was freaking out.
你把我吓坏了
You know, I almost died once at an amusement park.
有一次 我差点死在游乐场
I got strangled by an animatronic bear.
被一只电子熊掐住脖子
Turns out when you throw a whole cup of soda on them,
后来发现 往它身上倒一杯碳酸饮料
those things go crazy.
这家伙就失控了
It doesn't make a whole lot of sense,
说这些其实没啥意义
but they actually had to shoot it.
不过事实上 工作人员得冲它开枪才行
Laurie's about to taste some dominance.
让劳里尝尝中招的滋味
This could have split your head open.
这个球会打破你的脑壳
Mom, it's just a squishy ball.
妈妈 这球这么软
Buckle up. Here we go.
系好安全带 "唠叨之旅"启程
This squishy ball represents
这颗球虽软
everything bad in the world that can happen to you.
却代表了世上一切会伤害到你的东西
So because of one freak accident you're just melting down?
就因为一次特殊事故 你就被吓垮了
I'm almost 20, remember?
我都快二十岁了 你知道吗
You can stop worrying about me.
你可以不用再为我♥操♥心了
No, I can't, you idiot!
我做不到 傻孩子
I will never stop worrying about you.
我永远都会为你操心
You know, when you're 80
等你八十岁了
and I'm telling everyone that I'm 90--
我当着大家的面说 我那时已经九十了
and getting away with it, by the way--
如果还活着的话
I will still lay awake at night in the nursing home...
我还是会和你一起住在养老院里
where we live together, waiting for you to get home.
为了等你回来 彻夜不眠
She's crying. That means we win dominance ball.
她哭了 这场中招球比赛我们赢了
True, but not the time.
话是没错 只是时机不对
Travis, now that you're older,
崔维斯 虽然你已经长大了
nothing's changed,
但你我之间什么都没变
except I can no longer tell you what to do.
只是我不能再告诉你该做什么
I can only ask.
只能问问你想怎么做
So please...
所以 拜托你...
please wear that stupid helmet,
拜托你戴上那顶丑头盔
so I can sleep.
让我能安心睡觉
I know you guys are all parents,
我知道自己不像你们一样为人父母
but you know what scares me most about kids?
但你们知道我最怕孩子的哪一点吗
I mean, Stan may promise not to cross the street
斯坦可能保证过不再横穿马路
and Trav may say he's gonna wear that helmet,
小崔也可能说过会戴着那顶头盔
but once they're out of your sight,
可一旦他们离开了你们的视线
you never really know, do you?
他们做了些什么你永远不知道 对吗
Why isn't this working?
这个方法为啥没用
Hey. Whatcha up to?
你准备干什么
Back to all wedding, all the time.
回归一心扑在婚礼上的日子
Someone added a name to the guest list.
宾客名单上新加了一个名字
"T. Gazelian"?
"T·盖茨里安"
Who the hell is that?
这人是谁
Be cool. Sit back down.
扮酷 坐回去
Stop spying on me.
别偷♥窥♥我了
Don't be desperate. Let her come to you.
不要表现出渴望 让她主动找你
Scoot over.
往里挪点
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表