剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I mean, I raised my only son
在那充满地中海风情的美妙房♥子里
in my beautiful mediterranean home.
我将我唯一的儿子抚育成人
And while Grayson's house doesn't seem to get
至于格雷森的房♥子嘛
any natural light,
在采光方面的确非常糟糕
he did go through a nasty divorce here,
他还曾在此度过一段不堪回首的离婚岁月
which led to a yearlong skank parade.
这也导致他长达一年沉迷于神曲雷舞之中
Now I'm not trying to sway you either way,
我绝对不是想要左右你们的想法哦
but when you get up from that ottoman,
但如果是我的话
I'd go get a pregnancy test.
从那张软凳上起来以后我肯定会去验个孕
It is a cushiony platform with wheels.
它可是个长了轮子的软垫啊
It was utilized.
应当被充分的利用嘛
Would you guys mind if I made this about me?
我可以把这件事的中心转移到我身上来吗
We'd be surprised if you didn't.
你要是不这么做我们才觉得奇怪呢
Jules's house is right next to mine.
茱尔斯的房♥子就在我房♥子的隔壁
Ours.
我们的房♥子
Anyway, Grayson's house is an extra 30 steps...
可是格雷森的房♥子却多出了30步之遥
Every day... forever.
每天30步 永远要多走这么30步
Can't do it.
我受不了
I told you to come up with an emotional,
跟你说了要为我的房♥子找出一个
heartfelt reason to pick mine.
发自内心 充满真情实感的理由
You know, I'm partial to the layout of this house.
我比较喜欢这里的设计和布局
You know, the open floor plan has a very logical flow.
门的朝向可是有着一定的逻辑流程的
"Logical flow"? Hmm. That's how you talk now?
"逻辑流程" 你现在讲话是这腔调吗
Fine. Grayson bribed me with beer.
好吧 格雷森用啤酒贿赂我了
Oh, God.
天哪
You aren't mad, are you, Jules?
你没生气吧 茱尔斯
Well, doc, I guess I've been
医生 我承认我近几年来一直都
lettin' jules down for years.
令茱尔斯非常失望
He really has.
句句属实
Hey,Steve,did those eggs manage to order themselves?
史蒂夫 鸡蛋们会凭空出现吗
Get on it!
快去订
Is this for real?
你来真的吗
As real as the easter bunny, except real.
比复活节兔子还真 除了它不是真的
Oh! It's showtime.
该你上场啦
Here you go, Betsy.
来吧 贝琪
Krazy kakes.
疯狂蛋糕
Hold for Miss.Keller.
我帮您转接凯勒小姐
This is Laurie Keller.
我是劳里·凯勒
Sure. Done.
没问题 成交
Attention, staff.
听好了 伙计们
We just sold... our 20th cake taday!
我们刚刚卖♥♥出了今天第20个蛋糕
Congratulations, you guys. Wow.
恭喜大家 哇喔
So drunk on power.
沉醉在权利里飘飘然了
Trav, go fetch me a latte.
小崔 给我拿杯拿铁来
No.
不
Thank you for keeping me grounded.
多谢你把我拽回地面
What's wrong with you people?
你们有毛病吗
She's not paying you.
她又不会付钱给你们
Uh, we're part of something here, man.
这叫做主人翁精神
I'm taking this bad boy hiking.
我打算带着这家伙去远足
But it's crazy hot out.
可是外面热疯了啊
And all you're taking is that empty bottle.
而你随身只带着这个空瓶子
And these pretzels.
还有这包脆饼干
There's still a sip in there.
这里面还有一小口水
That thing works best if it's completely empty.
这玩意儿在完全清空的时候才最有效
On it.
这就去解决
I have to tell him.
我必须告诉他
But if you do, it's like saying
可是如果你这么做的话
he can't handle it.
就表示你认为他承受不了
Dry as a bone.
全部倒光啦
You know, I used to get magic and science mixed up...
我之前一直分不清魔法和科学
But now I realize they're just one and the same.
可我现在明白了 他们根本就是一样的
Have a good hike.
祝你远足开心
You betcha.
绝对开心
Jules, you have a set session every week.
茱尔斯 你已经订了每周一次的疗程了
No more showing up whenever you want.
不要再这样突然出现了
It's okay. Uh, Baxter will still be dead tomorrow.
没关系 反正巴克斯明天也活不过来
Oh, I'm so sorry about your dog.
我对你狗狗的去世深感抱歉
Brother.
他是我哥哥
Nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你
We just need some help with this house decision.
我们需要把这个房♥子问题做个决断
You know the drill. Let me hear your "What I wants."
你知道流程的 告诉我"我想要什么"
What I want is for him to stop being unreasonable.
我希望他能讲道理一些
I want her to think about my needs.
我希望她能考虑一下我的需求
And I want to know where you got this lip balm.
我想知道你这唇膏哪买♥♥的
I want to know-- what are you doing here?
我想知道你在这儿干嘛
Just trying to fill the day.
打发时光咯
Can we get back to my session?
回到我的疗程中来好吗
This isn't your session.
这不是你的疗程
That's for another session.
这个问题我们下次再谈
Okay, I just don't think we're gonna agree
我只是觉得我们真的没办法决定
on which house to sell,
到底应该卖♥♥掉哪一套房♥
so what do we do, flip a coin?
那我们应该怎么办呢 抛硬币吗
Deal. By the way, this stuff really is great.
行啊 顺便说一句 这唇膏真的好赞
All right. Heads--we stay at my place.
好吧 正面的话我们就住在我的房♥子
Tails--we live in Grayson's crap shack.
反面的话就搬到格雷森的烂棚屋里去
Jules, I don't think you're gonna want to make
茱尔斯 我觉得你不应该通过
such a big decision on a coin flip.
扔硬币来做一个这么重要的决定
Well, I-I want to.
我...我想啊
That's it.
我受够了
I make the all the compromises in this relationship.
在这段感情中我一直在妥协
I eat gluten-free pasta, which tastes like farts.
我开始吃跟屁一个味的无麸质意大利面
I stopped wearing blazers with hoodies.
我再也不♥穿♥带帽的夹克了
Oh, my God. I'm--I'm sorry.
哦 我的天哪 抱歉
I'm supposed to be impartial, but come on.
我应该要公正的 可是这也太...
I'm keeping my house.
我绝不会卖♥♥我的房♥子
Fine!
行啊
Then I'm keeping my house!
我也坚决不卖♥♥我的房♥子
So... what are we doing with the rest of my session?
好吧 我的疗程里接下来该干些什么
This isn't your session.
这不是你的疗程
Oh, would you stop it?
别再说了行吗
You gonna stay over there tonight?
你今晚要在那边过夜吗
It is Saturday.
今天周六啊
I mean, we used to always stay here on the weekends.
我们周末一向是在我这边过的
I know.
我知道
I really miss that.
我也很想念那段时光
You were there last night.
你昨天还在那边呢
Stop being weird. Just talk.
不要怪模怪样的 好好说
Dead arm!
废你胳膊
Ohh! He's totally right, you guys.
他说的没错
Your house or mine?
要你的房♥子还是要我的房♥子呢
Come here. We'll have sex first.
快过来 我们先嘿♥咻♥一下
警告:沿途没有水
魔鬼洞 起点
You heading in?
你要去吗
Sure am. Ohh.
那当然了
It's brutal. Make sure you've got a lot of water.
里面很难走 必须保证带够了水
I've got an extra bottle if you want it.
我还有一瓶 你要吗
I'm all set.
我已经准备好啦
But... you... um...
可是...你...
Okay.
好吧
I bought a demon mask
我买♥♥了个魔鬼面具来吓斯坦
so I can get revenge on Stan.
以此来一雪前耻
I just don't know if I should wait till he falls asleep
但是我还没想好 我是应该在他睡着后
and jump on his bed
跳上♥床♥去吓他呢
or just throw him over my shoulder and run off into the woods with him.
还是把他扛起来然后迅速跑到树丛里去
He's your child.
他是你的孩子啊
Well, he needs to learn.
他得学点教训
I can't deal with this right now.
我现在没办法跟你讨论这个
He's hiking in the devil's hole.
他现在正在魔鬼洞远足
That's, like, 20 miles without shade.
那地方20英里都找不到一处树荫
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表