剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Hi, Ellie. It's me.
艾莉 是我呀
Yeah, just showing Grays--
我只是想让格雷森看看…
Hello?
喂
She hung up. Happens a lot.
她挂我电♥话♥ 习以为常
There's her Dad.
接下来是她老爸
Four's Wayne's Wine Store.
4号♥键是韦恩酒庄
Thought that'd be higher.
我还以为酒庄能再靠前点儿呢
Oop, there you are! Number five!
到你啦 排名第五哦
You were right, I was wrong. Ohh.
你说得对 我错了
Well, you're the fifth most important person to your future wife.
你是你未来妻子生命中第五重要的人哟
Congrats.
恭喜了
Oh, honey, hand me my cell.
亲爱的 快把电♥话♥给我
Could be the wine shop.
可能是酒庄打过来的
Hello?
喂
What?
你说什么
Okay, I'll be right there.
好的 我马上过去
Travis had an accident. He's in the hospital.
崔维斯出事了 他现在在医院
Taste the dominance!
尝尝中招的滋味
What?
怎么了
Come on.
快走
Your son took a bad fall.
你们的儿子摔得很严重
He has a small skull fracture, but he's conscious.
颅骨有条小裂缝 但他神志清醒
And there's no brain swelling, so he should be okay.
脑部也没有肿胀 所以他应该会没事的
He'll be back to his room in a few minutes,
几分钟后他会被送回病房♥
and you can see him.
到时候就可以去看他了
Was there an "Okay" in there?
他刚刚说了"没事"这个词吗
'Cause if there was, I can breathe again.
如果说了的话 我就能呼吸了
He said "Okay."
他说了
Oh, good.
谢天谢地
Hey, Jules?
茱尔斯
Trav will still probably need a follow-up CAT scan.
小崔可能还需要做后续断层扫描
Hey, Tom, it's sweet you came,
汤姆 你能来我们很感动
but why don't you leave the medical stuff to the doctors?
但是治疗方案还是留给医生操心吧
Uh, I am a doctor.
我就是医生啊
I'm the head neurosurgeon here.
我是这里的首席神经外科医生
Come on, you didn't know I was a doctor?
不会吧 你们连我是医生都不知道吗
Please. Yeah.
怎么可能 当然知道啊
'Course. Yeah.
我们当然知道了
Dr. Gazelian, to the E.R.
盖茨里安医生 请速去急诊室
Oh, well, Tom, don't walk away angry.
汤姆 别这样负气而走嘛
They just paged me.
他们刚刚叫我了
Do you people not even know my last name?
你们连我姓什么都不知道吗
Of course we know your last name.
我们当然知道啦
Then say it.
那我姓什么
They just said it on the intercom two seconds ago.
他们刚刚用广播报过的
Who cares? Galifianakis?
谁关心这个 加里费恩基斯
Gabba Gabba Hey? Gazoo?
嘎巴嘎巴嘿 嘎祖
Gazoinks.
嘎祖因克斯
You think my name is Tom Gazoinks?
你觉得我的全名叫汤姆·嘎祖因克斯
Tom, I've had a rough day.
汤姆 我今天过得很糟糕
You think I could get a pass?
你就放我一马吧
Can I still be mad at them?
我能继续生他们的气吗
Go nuts.
想气多久气多久
You... you, you...
你 你 你 还有你
You can see your son now.
现在可以看你们的儿子了
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Okay, wait.
等等
I'm gonna get Travis through this,
我一定要帮崔维斯挺过难关
but I'm really gonna need all of your help.
但我真的很需要你们的帮助
I mean, we all know he can spiral pretty easily.
我们都知道他的情绪很容易起伏不定
He dropped out of school over a girl who I think we all can agree
他曾为了个公认的平凡无奇的姑娘
was not very special.
从大学退学
Nope. No.
确实 同意
She was no you.
她一点也不像你
They never are.
他的女朋友们都跟我不像
Anyway, when we see him,
我们待会儿见到他的时候
can we just all be super positive, you know?
能不能尽量表现出一副超级阳光的样子
Just happy faces and happy thoughts?
脸上要挂着笑容 脑子里也想点开心的
Happy faces. Happy thoughts.
笑起来哦 想点开心的事情哦
Okay.
好吧
I'm so glad you're okay.
你没事我真是太高兴了
I fractured my skull.
我的头骨裂了
I mean, things were going great at college,
学校里的集♥会♥热火朝天
and now I am stuck in a hospital.
我现在却只能躺在冰冷的病床上
This totally sucks.
太衰了
Yeah, it does. Hospitals are scary.
的确 太衰了 医院真的好吓人
Happy thoughts.
说点开心的
But not this room.
但这间病房♥不吓人
There's all these buttons and there's tubes.
看看这些按钮啊 管子啊
I bet no one ever died in here.
我打赌这间病房♥肯定没死过人
Maybe only I talk.
你们还是闭嘴比较好
Right now it does suck,
现在的情况是挺糟的
but I'm gonna get you through it.
但我会陪你一起熬过去
I mean, plus you have an awesome story.
而且你还有了一段特别棒的经历
You have a fractured skull.
你有一块裂了的头骨哦
Girls are gonna think you're a total badass.
姑娘们会觉得你是个酷酷的坏男孩
That's true. Back in college,
没错 我当年念大学的时候
I was a sucker for injuries.
对伤口什么的特别着迷
If a guy had a scar or a missing finger,
如果一个家伙身上有道疤或者缺了根指头
we just did stuff.
我们就直接干上了
I miss being a ho.
真怀念当个傻姑的感觉
You want back in?
你还想体验一回吗
'Cause we'll take you back.
因为我们可以让你重温旧梦
Yeah, I'm sure panties will drop when girls find out
姑娘们听到这个故事肯定会主动献身的
I was being pulled by my dog on a skateboard,
我在滑板上被我的狗拖着跑
saw a monarch butterfly,
看到了一只君王斑点蝶
and said, "Hey, you're not native to Florida."
然后说 "咦 你不像是佛罗里达的物种啊"
Crash.
撞上了
So change the story. Grayson has a scar.
编一个别的故事 格雷森有疤哦
He told me it was from a motorcycle accident.
他说是在一次摩托车事故中受的伤
Why don'you tell 'em what really happened?
你干嘛不把真♥相♥告诉大家呢
I don't want to. Tell it.
我不想说 快说
I burnt it on my curling iron.
我这是被卷发棒烫伤的
It was the '90s. Shut up.
那是90年代的事 不准笑
Damn. Pretty boy had a perm.
靠 小帅哥有一头小卷发
There's my happy boy.
这才是我的开心果
Oh, man. This is all my fault.
这一切都是我的错
I never should have invented dog boarding.
我就不该发明那个狗滑板
Now his life's falling apart.
现在他的人生都支离破碎了
Get him out of here.
快把他弄走
Sorry. It's just so sad.
对不起 我只是觉得太伤感了
I know what will help.
我知道什么能让你开心起来
Sorry.
对不起 先走一步
Look, Grayson.
快看啊 格雷森
They sense your loneliness.
它们都感觉到你的寂寞了
Let them fix it.
让他们填补你的空虚吧
Oh, hey, you're still here.
你还在这儿呢
Yeah. I just wanted to watch him sleep.
是啊 我只是想看着他入睡
I'll stay with you.
那我留下来陪你
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Honey, there's a chair right back there.
亲爱的 后面还有张椅子呢
What's wrong?
怎么了
Well, it doesn't seem like
我只是觉得
you've been paying a lot of attention to me lately.
最近你的注意力都不在我身上
Oh, sweetie.
亲爱的
Let me turn down the volume of my son's heart monitor
不如让我把我儿子心脏监控器的声音关小点
so I can focus on you better.
这样我就能对你集中注意力了
When I imagined this conversation on the way over,
我在路上设想这个对话的时候
it went much better.
效果可比这好多了
No, you're doing great.
不 你表现挺好的
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表